RATE MY LOOKS! AM I MOGGING? LOOKSMAX PLAN! (GTFFIIIHHH!!!!!!!!!!!)

Am i good looking?

• yes

• no

• you're not even on the 1-10 scale

Results are only viewable after voting.
Your diet is optimal idk why you aren’t gaining muscle, have you tried eating duck eggs?
no what is duck egg? ewww i hate eggs and healthy food shit tastes like tranny ass

• JFL
Reactions: Chintuck22
View attachment 1858266View attachment 1858267View attachment 1858269View attachment 1858271View attachment 1858272View attachment 1858273View attachment 1858275View attachment 1858277View attachment 1858279View attachment 1858280View attachment 1858283View attachment 1858284
age 16
height 5 7
weight 105 lbs
current looksmaxxes nothing
future softmaxxing plan
skincare haircut hair product toilet paper shampoo conditoner shower eyebrow thread and wax eyebrow and eyelash growth with minoxidil latisse castor peppermint cocounut oil vaseline and rapid lash gonna start hitting the gym to gymmaxx and train my neck and i have hgh aromasin and mk677 for heightmaxx since my plates still open will take roids next year style maxx with reps deodorant cologne aka fragrancemaxx 1.5 inch lifts maybe color contacts but probably not since i look bad with blue eyes

surgeries im considering

rhinoplasty first
custom wraparound jaw implant i dont have super narrow bigonial width my zygos are just prominently wide so i need them to match and equal it
hairline reduction to fix my big forehead even though i think its masculine and looks mogger girls make fun of me for it
otoplasty to fix my ears that stick out a bit so i can rock a super short haircut
i have the worst skull shape ever my mom laughed at me when i was born and she made fun of my ears to the whole family she told me she did when i was 1 weeks old and she considered giving me otoplasty but she said id never notice it in the future fuck u bitch u ruined my life!
some people here like @zv1212 say i need to get facial fat grafts injected into my subcutaneous fat because my fat pads have gone to shit and been burned all off AT 16 FUCKING YEARS OLD NO WONDER GIRLS AT MY OLD WORKPLACE ALWAYS ASKED IF I WAS IN MY 30s or 40s!
and even though i eat 5-6k calories a day i don't gain a single pound in my face or stomach i don't really have abs though but i have zero stomach fat i don't understand why either bad ab genetics and i have a subhuman ribcage that sticxks out or i just have no muscle either way it's over for me!
if i can't get the facial fat grafts then I'll end up just getting the purple eye surgery like i mentioned in one of my old threads, if i can't look like a normal human fuck it i'll just become an entirely new species like @O'Pry Reincarnation said View attachment 1858311View attachment 1858312
leg lengthening surgery if i don't end up growing to reach 6'1"
then after that i'll be pretty maxxed out maybe get an even bigger zygo and chin implant just to fuck around maybe even orbital box rotation for 27 degrees of PCT get my doctor to give me even wider lateral canthotomy and did z plasty and get z plasty for longer medial canthus than i had before when i didnt have it but then i got it and i dont get mse but my orthondonist rn is giving me treatment to widen the pallate that was narrowed with braces so i will be totally an evolved being like one uiser here said i forgot

do u think if i do all this lookmaxing it will pay off or is it just a waste of time for me? what is my psl? @isis_Bleach says i dont have a psl i am incapable of being rated im unrateable on the 1-8 or 1-10 scale. be honest with me don't lie! !!!!!!!!!!!!!! :p
16 years old.....damn,if you start mewing and chewing hard foods you will be even more chad than now

Tbh I want to kill you and crawl inside your body and wear it as a suit, you have no business eating your own shit and acting fool online with such good forward growth and eye area

try curb stomping the sides of your jaw. wolfs law bro :bigbrain::bigbrain:

how nigga i look kmasculine ogre is one thing but i am not
can you send me private pictures of ur poo poo
gayy ahhhhhhh nigga
Tbh I want to kill you and crawl inside your body and wear it as a suit, you have no business eating your own shit and acting fool online with such good forward growth and eye area
damn bro its still over for me cuz im an incel it doesnt matter bc even if i do have good traits like that girls still dont like me so is it really a good trait?
try curb stomping the sides of your jaw. wolfs law bro :bigbrain::bigbrain:
ya i need a wider jaw imo
16 years old.....damn,if you start mewing and chewing hard foods you will be even more chad than now
bet bro i dont mew i mouth breathe but ill try to mew and thumbpull now

u look like a faggot

dis not read btw

u look like a faggot
how do i look gay nigga when ur bio says prettyboy maxx ur the faggot nigga bc u use productr nbigga u gay asfff gayer dan a bish

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chintuck22 and Gengar
You look ugly af bro no offense

• JFL
areu rly 16?

107 pounds? Take test and tren.

• +1
Reactions: NegativeNorwood
OP is the opposite of NT

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
You need to get ripped. You look frail AF.

i usually just drink diet coke since its what my grandpa used to buy wehn i lived w him at the time and he said you will gain muscle by drinking diet coke so i just do it and pray to jessus i gret muscle FUCKKK
Drinking diet coke for building muscle mass

ronald mcdonald lol GIF by McDonald's CZ/SK

I was JFL'ing the entire thread but this part is the best :feelshaha::feelshaha: bet your grandpa is some jacked muscular guy or some shit

He was actually gl before. He destroyed his face with all these surgeries and fillers.
am i not good looking now?
107 pounds? Take test and tren.
yeah mygrand aunt came over again today to tell me i looked malnourished and i have till the end of the monthto get my shit together or else shes making get haircut and go to gym but i told her no bc she doesnt have custody so im moving soon next wekk and not telling any of my old family where i love

OP is the opposite of NT
how im literally nt bruh??? whats not nt about me

i just made this song w another nigga its pretty nt if u ask me

• Hmm...
Reactions: zerotohero
Drinking diet coke for building muscle mass

ronald mcdonald lol GIF by McDonald's CZ/SK's CZ/SK

I was JFL'ing the entire thread but this part is the best :feelshaha::feelshaha: bet your grandpa is some jacked muscular guy or some shit

no this is me and my grandpa and yes diet coke does give muscle mass he said something about how the aspartame is a natural steroid and he said i can get a six pack and pumped arms by drinking diet coke and doing situps and playing football like he was and candyu an icecream

You look like a serial killer but you have good potential. That's really all that matters at the end of the day.

• +1
Reactions: BaldingBabyFace
View attachment 1858266View attachment 1858267View attachment 1858269View attachment 1858271View attachment 1858272View attachment 1858273View attachment 1858275View attachment 1858277View attachment 1858279View attachment 1858280View attachment 1858283View attachment 1858284
age 16
height 5 7
weight 105 lbs
current looksmaxxes nothing
future softmaxxing plan
skincare haircut hair product toilet paper shampoo conditoner shower eyebrow thread and wax eyebrow and eyelash growth with minoxidil latisse castor peppermint cocounut oil vaseline and rapid lash gonna start hitting the gym to gymmaxx and train my neck and i have hgh aromasin and mk677 for heightmaxx since my plates still open will take roids next year style maxx with reps deodorant cologne aka fragrancemaxx 1.5 inch lifts maybe color contacts but probably not since i look bad with blue eyes

surgeries im considering

rhinoplasty first
custom wraparound jaw implant i dont have super narrow bigonial width my zygos are just prominently wide so i need them to match and equal it
hairline reduction to fix my big forehead even though i think its masculine and looks mogger girls make fun of me for it
otoplasty to fix my ears that stick out a bit so i can rock a super short haircut
i have the worst skull shape ever my mom laughed at me when i was born and she made fun of my ears to the whole family she told me she did when i was 1 weeks old and she considered giving me otoplasty but she said id never notice it in the future fuck u bitch u ruined my life!
some people here like @zv1212 say i need to get facial fat grafts injected into my subcutaneous fat because my fat pads have gone to shit and been burned all off AT 16 FUCKING YEARS OLD NO WONDER GIRLS AT MY OLD WORKPLACE ALWAYS ASKED IF I WAS IN MY 30s or 40s!
and even though i eat 5-6k calories a day i don't gain a single pound in my face or stomach i don't really have abs though but i have zero stomach fat i don't understand why either bad ab genetics and i have a subhuman ribcage that sticxks out or i just have no muscle either way it's over for me!
if i can't get the facial fat grafts then I'll end up just getting the purple eye surgery like i mentioned in one of my old threads, if i can't look like a normal human fuck it i'll just become an entirely new species like @O'Pry Reincarnation said View attachment 1858311View attachment 1858312
leg lengthening surgery if i don't end up growing to reach 6'1"
then after that i'll be pretty maxxed out maybe get an even bigger zygo and chin implant just to fuck around maybe even orbital box rotation for 27 degrees of PCT get my doctor to give me even wider lateral canthotomy and did z plasty and get z plasty for longer medial canthus than i had before when i didnt have it but then i got it and i dont get mse but my orthondonist rn is giving me treatment to widen the pallate that was narrowed with braces so i will be totally an evolved being like one uiser here said i forgot

do u think if i do all this lookmaxing it will pay off or is it just a waste of time for me? what is my psl? @isis_Bleach says i dont have a psl i am incapable of being rated im unrateable on the 1-8 or 1-10 scale. be honest with me don't lie! !!!!!!!!!!!!!! :p
You aren't 16

ur eyebrow densitiy is shit how are you gonna wax them they need to be more full

Teri maa chodo autist

it keeps me strong, high t, and good skin
Does tongkat ali and ashwaghanda mogs your stack for t levels?
Also dermastamp is rly better than dermaroller?

ok how can i look more trustworthy

wym nigga i am 16

i shaved them 6 months ago to look less feminine but theyll grow back
whatever just remember that in our feud i am the prince of light and good and you are the evil rapist

whatever just remember that in our feud i am the prince of light and good and you are the evil rapist
wtf nigga im not the villain why do ppl always paint me as the bad guy for no reason?

ok how can i look more trustworthy

wym nigga i am 16

i shaved them 6 months ago to look less feminine but theyll grow back
Nigga it's over for you if you look like this at age of 16 lmao :lul::geek: