Rate my looks and potential

LtnKerem

LtnKerem

Iron
Joined
Sep 5, 2026
Posts
3
Reputation
1
Rate me pls ım 14 and I grow up last two months 2 cm and my bone age is 14 rate my face
 

Attachments

  • A431B3C9-60B3-4794-BCB6-61D6914A6B52.jpeg
    A431B3C9-60B3-4794-BCB6-61D6914A6B52.jpeg
    295.4 KB · Views: 0
  • 15A920A4-F389-4A9B-9CAE-0D7A12CC9073.jpeg
    15A920A4-F389-4A9B-9CAE-0D7A12CC9073.jpeg
    352.2 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3332.jpeg
    IMG_3332.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Erdafritnib
ltn
 
  • +1
Reactions: LtnKerem and Erdafritnib
I wish I could give you a big hug and let you know everything is gonna be alright
 
  • +1
Reactions: LtnKerem and imnotapproachable
So many flaws but at the end of the day it's just enough for female attraction so just continue improving yourself it's definitely not over.
 
  • +1
Reactions: LtnKerem

Similar threads

U
Replies
14
Views
48
SuicideBomber
SuicideBomber
A
Replies
0
Views
33
arthur1903
A
A
Replies
3
Views
55
thedoomandespair
thedoomandespair
xzo
Replies
11
Views
60
BarniJBG
BarniJBG
L
Replies
1
Views
50
alexum
alexum

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top