Rate my looksmax journey

Is there any sort of like boosting method to at least improve the appearance of them?
Fillers can help but they are expensive in the long run

• +1
Reactions: vindictive
consider fillers

Insane transformation, this is why pretty much everyone should be gymcelling.

If it's possible with your hair I'd try going for a medium length haircut with bangs instead of parting it. Something similar to Jack Harlow

Based af my man, did you notice any bone gains on roids? seems like your face masculinated ALOT in the before and after

This is my physique atm, was thinking of roiding, but i will train naturally for a while until i decide to inject.
I look low t af and it failos me, not the deepest voice, high inhib. 500 ng/dl testosterone levels.

I will probably not come very far with natural training, i mean just look at me lmao, but i need to have a solid base in strength, training before i start to inject.

Mogger face

Insane transformation, this is why pretty much everyone should be gymcelling.

If it's possible with your hair I'd try going for a medium length haircut with bangs instead of parting it. Something similar to Jack Harlow
Let me show u an older picture and u tell me if this is what u mean

F45EB042 BB42 4DEB 813B B71C8A015AA0

Let me show u an older picture and u tell me if this is what u mean

View attachment 1544797
Yup that's exactly what I was picturing. Covers the slightly high hairline and I would think it has more widespread appeal. Not that the long hair is particularly bad tho

Hello lol, been looksmaxxing for 4 yrs. Heres my journey so far. I plan on surgery maxxing soon, let me know your guys' recommendations. Severely blackpilled.

Body ascension is insane

Get rid of the glasses and buzzcut, your hair was giga incel tier. You looked like a textbook incel ngl

Now hair is better but still or failos you

My face is awful. I have literally almost everything else pretty high up. Im gonna get whatever i need done to look good.
Since you're new. Ignore everyone who mentions bimax or lefort. Otherwise, good luck.

@ZyzzReincarnate/10
41279C7F C437 4796 A9E6 B7BAF5D489AA

• Woah
Reactions: vindictive