Now my plan is:
- Lefort I Osteotomy with CCW Rotation and BSSO
- Chin wing osteotomy or jaw wraparound implant
- Jaw ange implants
- Cheekbones implants
- Rhynoplasty
- Otoplasty
- Temporal lift for getting a more pretty/hunter eyes

And my height is 170 cm (5.6 ft), i wan't to gain on Limb Lengthening 10 cm.

Lets share you looksmaxx experience and tell me where is the best place to get all this surgeries? I am planning to get it on USA/Europe.
And what is the estimate cost of that?

Attachments

• 1630880749874.png
    1630880749874.png
    796 KB · Views: 307
  • 1630880779484.png
    1630880779484.png
    848.6 KB · Views: 312
  • 1630880810496.png
    1630880810496.png
    903.3 KB · Views: 304
  • 1630880913555.png
    1630880913555.png
    817.6 KB · Views: 312
Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Scarfaced, subhuman incel, Deleted member 8988 and 3 others
cover ur forehead with hair and dont be retarded. u look good enough

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Manfrommars, Aqua, subhuman incel and 4 others
Wtf did I just read. Man really thinks he needs surgery :lul:.

Just soft max. And gain some friends (preferably black) to get a bomb personality cause the only thing holding you back is your height. You aren't a man until you're 6'0. You're a boy. But don't be retarded and get that dumb leg lengthening shit. Just Gym max for 3-4 years and boom you got a super hero built ass body. Being short means you can put on more muscle wayyy easier.

And you're new. Get off this site. It'll ruin you.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Aqua, subhuman incel, SteveRogers and 2 others
Hey man i am looking at your list and i see alot of risk. U arent (that) recessed for some of the surgeries.

your jaw and chin already seems projecting. Your jaw ends close at the same plane of the browridge which is considered ideal. the lefort 1 would be minimal. I am pretty sure a surgeon will reject you. CCW would also be minimal.

Cant see jawline from front well. Not sure about this one. Could use a little bit wider jaw.

- Jaw ange implants

Jaw angle seems fine. Slightly too much fat. surgeon will reject prob.

- Cheekbones implants

Cant rate this one well. would say slightly more mass is ideal. risky since a little bit is needed.

- Rhynoplasty

Nose is projecting too forward.

- Otoplasty

Solid idea.

eye surgery is risky as male.

LL could be a good idea. Just expensive and allot of revalidation

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
You wont get a shit you shit greycel

• +1
Reactions: Manfrommars
get off this forum bro i’m a chad and literally i’m writing this now as a Stacy is laying next to me half naked

• JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel, Deleted member 14561 and Sal
i swear everyone copy and pastes the same looksmaxxing plan even when they literally dont need half the shit

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, Deleted member 14561 and Sal
At 5'6 you have no excuse to gym, it should be easy to gain muscle at that height

• +1
Reactions: Sal
Hey man i am looking at your list and i see alot of risk. U arent (that) recessed for some of the surgeries.

your jaw and chin already seems projecting. Your jaw ends close at the same plane of the browridge which is considered ideal. the lefort 1 would be minimal. I am pretty sure a surgeon will reject you. CCW would also be minimal.

Cant see jawline from front well. Not sure about this one. Could use a little bit wider jaw.

- Jaw ange implants

Jaw angle seems fine. Slightly too much fat. surgeon will reject prob.

- Cheekbones implants

Cant rate this one well. would say slightly more mass is ideal. risky since a little bit is needed.

- Rhynoplasty

Nose is projecting too forward.

- Otoplasty

Solid idea.

eye surgery is risky as male.

LL could be a good idea. Just expensive and allot of revalidation
Risks - thats why i wan't to do it in USA or Europe. I am from Russia and don't wan't to get surgery in this country.

Is spending daddy's money on having your body mangled by an eastern European old man in your sleep a new way to display wealth?

Imagine investing your life fostering a child that you want to be a reflection of you and showering him in money and love and give him a room the size of my fucking house for him to end up posting on looksmax.org and wanting a laundry list of surgeries that will effectively render him incapacitated for half a decade and make him look like some other man's son :feelswhy:

You're above average looking and if you have 200k laying around for this i would invest it lmao

I would off myself if I was your dad, but before doing that i would liquidate my money and turn it to ash

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ArdaxHG and Deleted member 5786
Risks - thats why i wan't to do it in USA or Europe. I am from Russia and don't wan't to get surgery in this country.
With risk I would say or the surgeon will do minimal "changes" since you aren't Deformed, going you not to give the results you want. Or going for "bigger changes". Since you aren't that recessed there is.ore chance you will look uncanny then better.

Is spending daddy's money on having your body mangled by an eastern European old man in your sleep a new way to display wealth?

Imagine investing your life fostering a child that you want to be a reflection of you and showering him in money and love and give him a room the size of my fucking house for him to end up posting on looksmax.org and wanting a laundry list of surgeries that will effectively render him incapacitated for half a decade and make him look like some other man's son :feelswhy:

You're above average looking and if you have 200k laying around for this i would invest it lmao

I would off myself if I was your dad, but before doing that i would liquidate my money and turn it to ash
If I was a parent I would do everything to make my son happy, I'm not saying I would tell him to get 10 surgeries, but him looking like me would be the least of my problems

• +1
I am incel and got rejected by lots of girls.

Just soft max. And gain some friends (preferably black) to get a bomb personality cause the only thing holding you back is your height. You aren't a man until you're 6'0. You're a boy. But don't be retarded and get that dumb leg lengthening shit. Just Gym max for 3-4 years and boom you got a super hero built ass body. Being short means you can put on more muscle wayyy easier.

View attachment 1303661

JUST GO TO SHOWER AND FIND FRIEND SUPER MEGA RETARDED LOGIC
BLUEPILL AND SCAM!

• +1
just wear lifts dude and never take them off

If I was a parent I would do everything to make my son happy, I'm not saying I would tell him to get 10 surgeries, but him looking like me would be the least of my problems
lol OP doesn't need anything other than braces, jaw implant/chin wing and LL. His height is his main drawback. he will be in recovery mode waiting for his life to begin for 5 years with all of these surgeries. I'm not anti surgery but if i had 250K USD laying around i would at least try to do something more than conforming to a hyper idealized standard. His selections aren't even informed. His zygos are literally ABOVE average and he wants a zygo implant lmao

• +1
Reactions: thecaste

View attachment 1303661

This except for the leg lengthening surgery. Not worth it.

can you elaborate what you mean by temporal lift for hunter eyes? can barely see your eyes in the pictures hooding too strong

get off this forum bro i’m a chad and literally i’m writing this now as a Stacy is laying next to me half naked
Pics or larp

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, AsGoodAsItGets and Deleted member 14677
you don't need orthognatic surgery

could benefit from implants though, your mandible/chin are nowhere to be found

I dont know if its worth to do expensive and risky surgery at 170cm.
Not even the face of a male model would make you attractive to females. Better focus on other things in life, or go to asia.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: subhuman incel and Deleted member 5786
Sorry for "wan't" maybe u don't undrestand me i mean want. I plan do this surgery.
To retards who say "just find friends, just gymmax, just go to shower etc"
Okay. If i don't need surgery WHY I CAN'T GET THIS TEENS?
Why teen reject me?
AND MAIN QUESTION. WHY YOU STAY ON THIS FORUM??? This is forum about looksmax. Not about finding friends.

This is pick gf who i want. Now i don't have any chances to get it!!!!
My PSL now is 4-4.5 PSL, i want to ascend to 6 PSL to get more attractive and to get this girls.

And my problem is the height, i want to do LL to get 180 cm, why not? What are the risks?

Attachments

• 1630884017817.png
    1630884017817.png
    770.5 KB · Views: 200
  • 1630884047296.png
    1630884047296.png
    566.3 KB · Views: 115
  • 1630884068440.png
    1630884068440.png
    698.1 KB · Views: 102
  • 1630884132280.png
    1630884132280.png
    258.7 KB · Views: 190
  • +1
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman and AsGoodAsItGets
Not even the face of a male model would make you attractive to females. Better focus on other things in life, or go to asia.
manlet killer

• +1
Photo 2021 06 04 01 41 41

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets
With risk I would say or the surgeon will do minimal "changes" since you aren't Deformed, going you not to give the results you want. Or going for "bigger changes". Since you aren't that recessed there is.ore chance you will look uncanny then better.
How i can get a big changes?

You right. Height is the problem. I dont want go to asia or other thirty-world countries.
That's why i include Limb Lenghthening surgery in this list of surgery. And i think good idea do it first.

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and AsGoodAsItGets
I wan't to looksmaxx.
Now my plan is:
- Jaw ange implants
- Cheekbones implants
- Rhynoplasty
- Otoplasty

Lets share you looksmaxx experience and tell me where is the best place to get all this surgeries? I am planning to get it on USA/Europe.
do whatever you want bro. just take informed decisions.

You right. Height is the problem. I dont want go to asia or other thirty-world countries.
That's why i include Limb Lenghthening surgery in this list of surgery. And i think good idea do it first.
yeah i think your height is a problem too. im 5.8-8.5 and i feel kinda short sometimes, so i can imagine at 5'6". do the surgery tbh. fuck the non looksmaxing retards here

• +1
I wan't to looksmaxx.
Now my plan is:
- Jaw ange implants
- Cheekbones implants
- Rhynoplasty
- Otoplasty

i think you have very high forehead too tbh. either hair transplant to lower hairline

• +1
als
I wan't to looksmaxx.
Now my plan is:
- Jaw ange implants
- Cheekbones implants
- Rhynoplasty
- Otoplasty

also you need to train neck and shoulders in the meanwhile. you look too lanky / weak imo tbh

do whatever you want bro. just take informed decisions.

yeah i think your height is a problem too. im 5.8-8.5 and i feel kinda short sometimes, so i can imagine at 5'6". do the surgery tbh. fuck the non looksmaxing retards here
thank you bro. height is the our problem. man below the 180 cm feel uncomfortable and girls reject him due to their height.

i think you have very high forehead too tbh. either hair transplant to lower hairline
i have small lower third and Moscow maxillofacial surgery tell me i need maxilla osteotomy (maybe lefort I) and lower the upper jaw down for getting a more long face. Also i need to fix my distal occlusion.

als

also you need to train neck and shoulders in the meanwhile. you look too lanky / weak imo tbh
I need roids like HGH + T to gain mass, i try to gain mass without this and i can't do it. I 52 kg.

• +1
I need roids like HGH + T to gain mass, i try to gain mass without this and i can't do it. I 52 kg.
damn, even eating enough calories, not able to gain?

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker
I wan't to looksmaxx.
Now my plan is:
- Jaw ange implants
- Cheekbones implants
- Rhynoplasty
- Otoplasty

but yes im not an expert on osteotomies but good call on the rhino, oto and LL.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets
but yes im not an expert on osteotomies but good call on the rhino, oto and LL.
Many people on this forum don't know the meaning of the Lefort and BSSO.
As told me Moscow maxillofacial surgeon. Lefort I with CCW can ascend me so high. I can get 0.5-1 cm to lower jaw and 0.5 cm to lower third (maxilla). My face become long. If im wrong correct me please.

• +1
Many people on this forum don't know the meaning of the Lefort and BSSO.
As told me Moscow maxillofacial surgeon. Lefort I with CCW can ascend me so high. I can get 0.5-1 cm to lower jaw and 0.5 cm to lower third (maxilla). My face become long. If im wrong correct me please.
idk much about this, ask surgeons here like @Sergio-OMS @RealSurgerymax

• +1
the only thing that failos you hard imo beside height is your low set nose bridge, prolly coming from your slavic heritage. Look into nose bridge augumentation

Maybe you have vertical maxillary deficiency (hard to tell without seeing you smile, or cephs) but if not, then honestly the 10cm LL height increase will do far more for your results than anything else you mentioned.

Edit: also go to the gym

• +1
honestly the 10cm LL height increase will do far more for your results than anything else you mentioned.
This . Aditional 10cm would do more for you than any surgery for face.

But if you really want face surgery then do just genioplasty/semi chinwing for taller more projected chin and rhinoplasty for nose bulb.

if you dont have overbite offcourse

B1zey before after
B1zey side before after

• +1
i swear everyone copy and pastes the same looksmaxxing plan even when they literally dont need half the shit
most likely also not even being able to afford one of the surgeries to begin with

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
10cm is too much. You would have to do 2 operations lasting at least 2 years in total. You would have to lengthen both femur and tibia.
It would be much better to go for 6-8cm which would mean you would only have to do one operation in the femur which is much safer and will take a lot less time to recover

• +1
Reactions: delusionalretard and Deleted member 15086
I wish I had even the slightest idea what to do with my face. I have no idea about surgeries and stuff and what I would potentially need.

Mirin dedication.

• +1
Reactions: ALP
No surgery for your low IQ