Gymmaxing 5 times a week
5creatine + 4K cals a day

what I plan on doing:

Rhino
Malar implants
Roids
Lifts to get to 6’7 or so

plans for the future:

slay a bit in college and then get a cute LTR ( by cute I mean average face with good personality)

tagging friends: @TraumatisedOgre @lutte @FastBananaCEO @Nameless_Sunflower @MarkCorrigan @RODEBLUR @Chad1212 @PingPong

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: RICO, Deleted member 1476, Deleted member 13476 and 4 others
Rhino
Malar implants

this is cope the rest is okay

• +1
Reactions: mogstar
Add peppermint oil for hair + eyebrows, add the ordinary multi peptide hair serum for same reason and I don’t know about 4K cals, a bit extreme.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14323
is this legit? do u think it mogs castor?
I personally think it is thus why I shill for it, in terms of hairline it mogged for sure but for eyebrows castor oil was better, still good though. Its fairly cheap too so you might as well try.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and mogstar
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1332
Be careful with creatine, it increases dht :feelswhy:

• +1
M8 you don't need to do all that stuff. All you need to do is grow a beard to cover your weird lips and then wear trendy glasses to cover your weird eye hooding

• JFL
M8 you don't need to do all that stuff. All you need to do is grow a beard to cover your weird lips and then wear trendy glasses to cover your weird eye hooding
My eyes aren’t really like that tbh that was such a weird pic I could show u a recent pic of me. My lips are very weird indeed

looks good i should get rhino too could ascend side p a lot

• +1
Gonna be 30 and old when you're finally ready. Chad is born good looking.

Gonna be 30 and old when you're finally ready. Chad is born good looking.
Just rot and don’t improve at all also this can be done in two years idiot

nice plan pedro:feelsokman:

• JFL
Stats: 19 years old
195 cm tall
20’ inch bideltoid
4-5/10 face

what im doing atm:

castor oil for eyebrows
Fin for hair loss prevention
Minox for hair growth at the temples
Gymmaxing 5 times a week

what I plan on doing:

Rhino
Malar implants
Roids

plans for the future:

slay a bit in college and then get a cute LTR ( by cute I mean average face with good personality)

tagging friends: @TraumatisedOgre @lutte @FastBananaCEO @Nameless_Sunflower @MarkCorrigan @RODEBLUR @Chad1212 @PingPong

1.) already too tall or very close to being too tall to the point where it may have negative effects. You should never wear lifts ever.

2.) You're only 19 years of age and you rate your face a 4-5/10. I would focus as heavily as possible as I could for natural means for the next 3-4 years for improving your facial bone structure with mewing and facial exercises. Skin max with a derma roller, diet and various natural oils and masks. If you some how still can't get out of the 5 range (which you should be able to get at least a 6 with all these methods for 3 years) then consider having the surgeries one at a time.

3.) Hair: You can go natural with derma roller or derma microneedling pins combined with castro oil and or rosemary oil.

4.) Working out: Supplements just drain the money out of your wallet and rob you of your health over time. If you have a large frame already you probably don't need to add much muscle mass. It might be better for you to focus on aesthetics, staying lean, cut with decent size as long as you have the V taper you're golden.

I believe in trying things the natural way first (only natural for me) then consider using non natural means to supplement it if you've tried everything for multiple years.

• +1
1.) already too tall or very close to being too tall to the point where it may have negative effects. You should never wear lifts ever.
I get where you’re coming from but u can never be too tall IMO as long as frame is good
2.) You're only 19 years of age and you rate your face a 4-5/10. I would focus as heavily as possible as I could for natural means for the next 3-4 years for improving your facial bone structure with mewing and facial exercises. Skin max with a derma roller, diet and various natural oils and masks. If you some how still can't get out of the 5 range (which you should be able to get at least a 6 with all these methods for 3 years) then consider having the surgeries one at a time.
Already mewing although I think it’s cope after puberty
3.) Hair: You can go natural with derma roller or derma microneedling pins combined with castro oil and or rosemary oil.
Good advice.
4.) Working out: Supplements just drain the money out of your wallet and rob you of your health over time. If you have a large frame already you probably don't need to add much muscle mass. It might be better for you to focus on aesthetics, staying lean, cut with decent size as long as you have the V taper you're golden.
Good advice but I have somewhat bad hip genetics and I look skinny
I believe in trying things the natural way first (only natural for me) then consider using non natural means to supplement it if you've tried everything for multiple years.

2.) You're only 19 years of age and you rate your face a 4-5/10. I would focus as heavily as possible as I could for natural means for the next 3-4 years for improving your facial bone structure with mewing and facial exercises.
There is just one month left before hitting 17. I hit puberty at 15, kinda late. Can I get decent results with hard mewing?

Can you also suggest any other methods for having a better facial bone structure?

Stats: 19 years old
195 cm tall
20’ inch bideltoid
4-5/10 face

what im doing atm:

castor oil for eyebrows
Fin for hair loss prevention
Minox for hair growth at the temples
Gymmaxing 5 times a week

what I plan on doing:

Rhino
Malar implants
Roids

plans for the future:

minox is more effective than castor oil on eyebrows

• +1