Rate my looksmaxxing routine

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

Life is a beautiful journey, just enjoy the rides.
Let's start from the top to bottom shall we?

Hair: Digital perm + down perm the side
Eyebrows: Minoxidil + peppermint oil
Debloating face: Low Sodium+ Potassium supplement, Intermittent fasting, good sleep, mewing
Beard: clean shaven
Body: Frame maxxing workout plans ( I already have straight clavicle), vein showing 24/7 from gene and fasting
Height: exactly 5'10 barefoot but currently taking Glucosamine sulphate, 1.5cm insole therefore 181cm
Clothes: wearing varsity jacket cuz I am in a Uni
Leather Sleeve Varsity Jacket Royal Blue White Game Brand, USA Made Size  2XL NEW | eBay
, wearing a loose white t-shirt to exaggerate my frame

Bonus: getting Bimax next year so hopefully this hard maxxing will play off

• +1
Reactions: CyprusGD
where the skin care routine at

Good routine. I rate it 7/10. Points have decreased because of too many supplements.

Wearing loose T-shirt is tails meme. If you have good arms slim fit mogs

• +1
Reactions: GymCelNeckPill
Good routine. I rate it 7/10. Points have decreased because of too many supplements.
You mean too little?
Wearing loose T-shirt is tails meme. If you have good arms slim fit mogs
I can give you my anecdotal experience essentially girls would pat my shoulder or arms quite often when I was wearing loose t shirt especially in light colour in a horizontal stripe I guess it creates the illusion of having broader shoulders that’s why

You mean too little?

I can give you my anecdotal experience essentially girls would pat my shoulder or arms quite often when I was wearing loose t shirt especially in light colour in a horizontal stripe I guess it creates the illusion of having broader shoulders that’s why
Opposite experience for me.

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
Try incrementing your dht at the maximum with creatine and superba, and l carnitine to maximize your dht.

Without pics I can't really comment, it's all about how you pull something off

These things sound nice...for a White guy.
Asians are a little different.

• Hmm...
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry