Rate my maternal uncle , he used to be a mm in 80-90s India, did a Bollywood debut aswell but flopped

BongMog

BongMog

I be plotting and scheming 😹🤙🚬
IMG 20230307 011041

IMG 20230307 011100

IMG 20230307 011053

Looked insanely high class ngl , also both of us are Bengalis btw

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Xangsane, TUSSELEIF, Vain786 and 5 others
Nigga thats an Indian actor

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane, ascension and BongMog
My mom is his cousin

Y

He was in bhoothnath right? The son of amitabh
No lmao those movies are comparatively recent he did his debut in old 90s early 2000s movies

hes the alain delon of the poop country

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: efidescontinuado and Ragnar
No lmao those movies are comparatively recent he did his debut in old 90s early 2000s movies
Priyanshu chatterjee 1741 24 03 2017 12 42 17

He looks so much priyanshu Chatterjee 💀💀🧬🧬

@justinzayn rate bhai

• +1
Reactions: justinzayn
@justinzayn rate bhai
Looks more pakistani

Strong ltn bordering mtn in West to atleast ltn bordering incel

Can reach mtn bordering htn

5.5 by 10

Htn/chadlite in Pakistan
Chadlite in india

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21700, forevermirin and BongMog
chad in india, chadlite in west

• +1
Reactions: BongMog
  • +1
Reactions: forevermirin
Looks more pakistani

Strong ltn bordering mtn in West to atleast ltn bordering incel

Can reach mtn bordering htn

5.5 by 10

Htn/chadlite in Pakistan
Chadlite in india
What's his pheno btw looks like a mix between gracile indid and North indid

• +1
Reactions: justinzayn
He doesn't typical delhi Slayer pheno doesn't he

Nope but imma shift to west for uni
Brahmin Bengalis can be moggers ngl, my neighbours are Bengalis with similar high class pheno but they're bloated af but it doesn't matter now coz both of them are married

• Love it
idk what that is? he could pass as north indian easily.
Nah like those pale Punjabis and himachalis, aren't they the ones who slay the hardest?

• +1
Reactions: forevermirin
What's his pheno btw looks like a mix between gracile indid and North indid
If he was that, his face wouldn't be so wide

, he is indo brachid plus nord indid

Or maybe mainly indo brachid with nord indid influence

• +1
Tagging forum bengalis : @FailedNormieManlet @Razeb

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
Tagging forum bengalis : @FailedNormieManlet @Razeb
We're not the same as West Bengalis I consider more Indian than us Banglas tbh, genetically you guys are Indian shifted. I mean this guy you posted his name is Priyanshu Chatterjee. He looks like a pajeet, although yes, he is a decent looking pajeet. He would be normie in Canada I think idk

• Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: rand anon and BongMog
We're not the same as West Bengalis I consider more Indian than us Banglas tbh, genetically you guys are Indian shifted. I mean this guy you posted his name is Priyanshu Chatterjee. He looks like a pajeet, although yes, he is a decent looking pajeet. He would be normie in Canada I think idk
I mean pre partition it was the same state so you'll find same pheno in Bangladesh as well ,also outside of South Asia both of us will be grouped together as bengalis

@Vain786 eye area kinda looks like yours bhai

Nah like those pale Punjabis and himachalis, aren't they the ones who slay the hardest?
yeah but this guy has bollywood pheno which is also good enough

• +1
you mean bangladeshis are more dravidian looking? kinda agree tbh.

you mean bangladeshis are more dravidian looking? kinda agree tbh.
No as in West Bengal folks are more Dravidian looking and/or just generally Indian looking due to being more Indian shifted. Bangladeshis are off-cline, away from the Indian cline because we have like 13-14% Mongoloid admixture on average which Indics don't really have, along with our South Asian components. There is a significant Eastern shift in our phenos.

There was a genome paper related to South Asian popualtions in 2018 (Narasimhan) and we had to be excluded because we couldn't get modelled with the 3 other components that other browns have lol.

• +1
No as in West Bengal folks are more Dravidian looking and/or just generally Indian looking due to being more Indian shifted. Bangladeshis are off-cline, away from the Indian cline because we have like 13-14% Mongoloid admixture on average which Indics don't really have, along with our South Asian components. There is a significant Eastern shift in our phenos.

There was a genome paper related to South Asian popualtions in 2018 (Narasimhan) and we had to be excluded because we couldn't get modelled with the 3 other components that other browns have lol.
Images 100
Images   2023 03 07T023854242
Images   2023 03 07T023858256
Images   2023 03 07T023903084

How common are these phenos?ngl in almost every uc family in West Bengal you'll find someone with a similar pheno

Holy fuck what's with the bengali infiltration on this forum recently :lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet and BongMog
  • JFL
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
There are like 5 in total and @FailedNormieManlet is leaving soo...
I counted like 5 in the last week. I'm bengali too.

• Love it
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet and BongMog