Rate My Maxillary Ascension Plan

Deleted member 6403

Deleted member 6403

Made It Out The Hood
As of now my inter-canine width is 20 MMs and my inter-molar width is 30 MMs and my malocclusion's are causing asymmetry's in my lip and nose area. My maxilla is also slightly more recessed than my mandible.

My plan is to expand with an upper palate expander, specifically the active plate (Schwarz) until I reach I desirable a width, maybe mid 40s or low 50s, once that's done I'll then be expanding my lower set of teeth with, again the active plate, so my bite is aligned.

Once I'm fully expanded I might have a tooth gap, though that is the least of my worries.

Swiftly after expansion is complete, I will be using a face mask to grow my maxilla forward. Can I also pull my mandible forward with FM?

Now after all of this is complete and I hope I'll have a good amount of forward growth and width, I'll then be using invisialign to correct my tooth gap.

What do you guys think?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6402, Warlow and Deleted member 6217
better plan the most, at least your taking action.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403
Facemask is cope, no recorded gains by anyone yet.

You cant cope your way out of bimax

It is a working theory, no one has exterminated all the jews yet, but is it wrong to? No. Fuck kikes and join the MSE bandwagon

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Incoming and MentalistKebab
It is a working theory, no one has exterminated all the jews yet, but is it wrong to? No. Fuck kikes and join the MSE bandwagon
Cope, kikes will give me custom implants when I get some shekels

and my profile isn't that recessed to the point where I need bimax, I just need a lil bit more forward growth

• +1
Reactions: Warlow
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6403