Rate my meat

• JFL
Reactions: kebab
Omg 104 guys viewing my meat!
Couldn't even edge to this, exploded immediately!
Clean up aisle my pants!

• JFL
very good unironically

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 47552
Cheeky brahmin edit

Based gray, I can tell you'll do great things one day.
How is it over at 6'2 though
- Balding
- overweight 30ish pounds
- not nt meanwhile bald guy at work with bug eyes shows me his slays
- shit skin acne scarring
- asymmetry
Im fixing all of this and what keeps me going is my bones u can see my jaw even at my weight and my hollow cheeks nearly show despite being fat seriously my dermatologist showed me my side profile and damn i definitely have massive potential also have almond eyes with very little uee all this keeps me going but the main thing is years of isolation has killed my socialization skills and seeing mid fucks with girls is sucidefuel.

• So Sad
- Balding
- overweight 30ish pounds
- not nt meanwhile bald guy at work with bug eyes shows me his slays
- shit skin acne scarring
- asymmetry
Im fixing all of this and what keeps me going is my bones u can see my jaw even at my weight and my hollow cheeks nearly show despite being fat seriously my dermatologist showed me my side profile and damn i definitely have massive potential also have almond eyes with very little uee all this keeps me going but the main thing is years of isolation has killed my socialization skills and seeing mid fucks with girls is sucidefuel.
Good luck bro, wish you all the best.
The ascension is gonna slap hard though.
How old are you btw?

View attachment 2640254
Rate this lamb.
Was cooked with garlic and a little cumin and salt.
Had a lot of fat in it ngl but it's all natural yummy tallow so I'll be ok.
I think I ate too much ngl.
-10/10 for eating lamb! I don’t eat lambs, they’re baby goats aren’t they? I don’t wanna eat baby goats. :(

• So Sad
  • So Sad
-10/10 for eating lamb! I don’t eat lambs, they’re baby goats aren’t they? I don’t wanna eat baby goats. :(
They're young sheep.
Tasted yummy in my tummy though.

• So Sad
Reactions: Gengar
  • +1
Yeah that’s why I don’t eat them, because they’re young.
They're in a better place now, don't worry.
(My stomach)

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker
  • +1
  • JFL
  • JFL
Reactions: iam good boy
My honest reaction to this info

Hail brahminbosss
67lav4cj4hz81

• Love it
  • Love it
I would rate your meat htn-tier, could ascend to chadlite by adding more cum-in powder:lul:

• JFL
That's good, it's definitely not late for you.
Balding at 20 is brutal though, how bad is it?
i'm balding because i've lost 100 pounds in the last year by eating 500 cals or less some days and even water fasting i think i'm pretty sure its due to my shit diet or at least i hope i'm eating a lot more and i couldn't lose these last 30 pounds eating that my metabolism and body got used to so few cals i fucked myself so hard man imagine eating so little ur losing hair but not weight for MONTHS i eat a lot more now tho

• So Sad
i'm balding because i've lost 100 pounds in the last year by eating 500 cals or less some days and even water fasting i think i'm pretty sure its due to my shit diet or at least i hope i'm eating a lot more and i couldn't lose these last 30 pounds eating that my metabolism and body got used to so few cals i fucked myself so hard man imagine eating so little ur losing hair but not weight for MONTHS i eat a lot more now tho
At least you lost weight, mirin the dedication.
That's kinda brutal though.

I would rate your meat htn-tier, could ascend to chadlite by adding more cum-in powder:lul:
I'll keep that in mind, thanks for the pro-tip!
How are you doing these days bhai?

• +1
Reactions: iabsolvejordan
feast yee bastards

I'll keep that in mind, thanks for the pro-tip!
How are you doing these days bhai?
Last week I rotted non-stop on this forum, but surprisingly this week I did a full 180, spending like 30 minutes in total or even less browsing this forum, I think.
I'm rushing to make my New Year's resolutions and goals and to get my life together-ish before school starts on Jan 8th.

I could tell you rn that one of my goals for 2024 is to talk to Meghan Roche again for the second time and get her to follow me back on Instagram and TikTok

How about you? What are your New Year's aspirations?

• +1
Last week I rotted non-stop on this forum, but surprisingly this week I did a full 180, spending like 30 minutes in total or even less browsing this forum, I think.
Wow, mirin hard.
I'm rushing to make my New Year's resolutions and goals and to get my life together-ish before school starts on Jan 8th.
Sounds great.
I could tell you rn that one of my goals for 2024 is to talk to Meghan Roche again for the second time and get her to follow me back on Instagram and TikTok
Hmm, interesting.
How about you? What are your New Year's aspirations?
Well there's obviously the ascension plan, and I'm gonna take a break from the forum (seriously this time).
There's a couple other things but I won't say it here, do you want to talk in pm's?

• +1
Reactions: iabsolvejordan
Well there's obviously the ascension plan, and I'm gonna take a break from the forum (seriously this time).
That's good to hear. About my ascension plan, at first I tried to speedrun through my bookmarked threads and make the plan by TODAY, lmao. But obviously that didn't happen. I still have to go through about 770 bookmarks :feelsrope:so I recalibrated and I think an ambitious goal is to be able to go through all of those by June 1st, or even worse, December 31st 2024. Sounds brutal, I know.

Hmm, interesting.
You should elaborate on what you mean by that in PMs. I can't tell if you think I'm joking, because I'm not joking. :feelsez:
There's a couple other things but I won't say it here, do you want to talk in pm's?
Yeah sure let's talk in PMs, hit me up

• Love it
That's good to hear. About my ascension plan, at first I tried to speedrun through my bookmarked threads and make the plan by TODAY, lmao. But obviously that didn't happen. I still have to go through about 770 bookmarks :feelsrope:so I recalibrated and I think an ambitious goal is to be able to go through all of those by June 1st, or even worse, December 31st 2024. Sounds brutal, I know.
Damn holy moly good luck with that.
You should elaborate on what you mean by that in PMs. I can't tell if you think I'm joking, because I'm not joking. :feelsez:
I know you're not joking bhai.
Yeah sure let's talk in PMs, hit me up
Sure thing.

@iabsolvejordan can you see the conversation?