Rate my middle-school bully and his cousin I fucked

IHateMyself

IHateMyself

But I hate woman more
IMG 20210908 221227

He was bullying me when he was in 8th and I was in 5-6th, he failed the 8th grade jfl

IMG 20210908 221618

This is her, I'm not proud but it had to be done, he caused me some serious traumas ngl...

I hooked up with her on the last day of highschool just for revenge, we dated for a month after

IMO
2PSL
3.8PSL

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, Deleted member 21898, Growth Plate and 10 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14543 and IHateMyself
She looks like she probably glowed up now tbh. If you stuck with her for the long haul I think she woulda been good

• +1
Reactions: IHateMyself
His face looks like the average Polish guy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14543 and IHateMyself
She looks like she probably glowed up now tbh. If you stuck with her for the long haul I think she woulda been good
She looks alot better now, but I didn't want to use these pictures
IMG 20210908 224001
IMG 20210908 223945

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, mulattomaxxer, Deleted member 14867 and 1 other person
Normally I would say tales from Croatia, but with your height this is entirely feasible.

Normally I would say tales from Croatia, but with your height this is entirely feasible.
I was alot uglier as well, it was literally 100% height and NT from alcohol

Post moar pics and gj

I thought you leave this site

• +1
Wow. You can't believe anything on this site can you

Typical fucking balkan ogre. Let me guess, he drives a 15 yo mercedes, bmw or audi which he bough for like 2000 euros, he listens serbian turbofolk and like to call himself "baja". Fuckers like that are pretty strong physically so its hard to beat them but they are not resistant to weaponized pickica carrying 30cm long butterfly knife nigga

• +1
Typical fucking balkan ogre. Let me guess, he drives a 15 yo mercedes, bmw or audi which he bough for like 2000 euros, he listens serbian turbofolk and like to call himself "baja". Fuckers like that are pretty strong physically so its hard to beat them but they are not resistant to weaponized pickica carrying 30cm long butterfly knife nigga
All correct jfl

• JFL
Reactions: MikeMew'sBitch
  • JFL
Reactions: mulattomaxxer and Ryan
Imagine if this is ur bully JFL
i have no problem raping the shit out of this balding ogre fag