Rate my morph after bsso

J

Jack Storm

Banned
Please rate my ascension and side profile after bsso.

• +1
Reactions: ROTTING and Deleted member 15827
Credit to @wannalooksmax for the morph.

It's an improvement overall but I don't think your SMV would be that much higher if your side looked like the morph.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: ROTTING and CristianT
It's an improvement overall but I don't think your SMV would be that much higher if your side looked like the morph.
that imrpovement seems significant though. not really sure if my real outcome of bsso would look like that though. would be quite happy if its something close or similar to the morph.

that imrpovement seems significant though. not really sure if my real outcome of bsso would look like that though. would be quite happy if its something close or similar to the morph.
You def look better in the morph. Not denying that.

My morphs mogg.
FF9C64CA 96E2 4414 ABC0 5B8FA8A67CDE

• +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet
You haven't ascended but you definitely need it.

• +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet and Deleted member 15827
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
how is that possible? i mean how can i achieve that look? that gonion looks sharp as fuck.
instead of coping with just a bsso. you need bimax w/ a fat genio. depending on the surgeon they can torque your ramus under the bsso cut or jaw angle implants will do.

instead of coping with just a bsso. you need bimax w/ a fat genio. depending on the surgeon they can torque your ramus under the bsso cut or jaw angle implants will do.
not to forget rhinoplasty, but we can talk about that later

what material though? are they organic though?
Either silicone or gore Tex. Gore Tex assimilates with your body tissues, so it actually becomes part of your body. Both are good though

not to forget rhinoplasty, but we can talk about that later
Can OP ascend though? How can he fix his pheno? And won't he become even more self-conscious than he is rn and keep getting more surgeries? I gotta feeling he is gonna be very disappointed if he goes the surgery route.

Can OP ascend though? How can he fix his pheno? And won't he become even more self-conscious than he is rn and keep getting more surgeries? I gotta feeling he is gonna be very disappointed if he goes the surgery route.
if he follows my path, he’s gonna change the biggest features that make up his poor phenotype. after all, the face is just mm’s from a big difference. there’s a way for everyone. barely just know the right one.

if he follows my path, he’s gonna change the biggest features that make up his poor phenotype. after all, the face is just mm’s from a big difference. there’s a way for everyone. barely just know the right one.
I dont think implants are an option where i live. Plus, the financial aspect for this surgery is being covered by my parents. Im not gonna push it any further on them.

Lol, will i be chad then? Those measures seems a bit expenseive and extensive.

Dude, wtf? Affer all those implants and shit? Still not a chad?
the face is composed of so many things. do you think chads just have good jaws?