Reactions: Deleted member 2733, I'mme, Deleted member 2810 and 1 other person
He looked better before the morph

• +1
Reactions: Austrian Oak, I'mme, Drugs and 1 other person
He's dead you faggot :rage: show some respect

• +1
Reactions: Austrian Oak and Deleted member 756
he got morphed by a tree
Poor dude tbh he had it all lost by doing stupid shit many people lost their lives in car accidents that's why i don't have a driving license lol

Poor dude tbh he had it all lost by doing stupid shit many people lost their lives in car accidents that's why i don't have a driving license lol
Tbh people need to learn how to drive safely, stupid fucks.

Tbh people need to learn how to drive safely, stupid fucks.
I avoid driving all together tbh many pzoplz and young ones where cut down by accidents

• So Sad
Reactions: Gengar
I avoid driving all together tbh many pzoplz and young ones where cut down by accidents
I actually saw a 19 year old kid getting run over at night some time ago, I was the first guy on the scene. Some guy hit him on purpose. It's sad af. He died later but I already could tell he was either gonna be severely brain damaged or just dead. His eyes and legs were twitching and blood was coming out of his head.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 756
I actually saw a 19 year old kid getting run over at night some time ago, I was the first guy on the scene. Some guy hit him on purpose. It's sad af. He died later but I already could tell he was either gonna be severely brain damaged or just dead. His eyes and legs were twitching and blood was coming out of his head.
Why did he run him over the fuck ?

Why did he run him over the fuck ?
Because he's a fucking cunt. The guy was already driving 30km above the speed limit. The 19 year old kid was even walking on a zone specifically meant for pedestrians to walk on, and every car must hit the brakes and let pedestrians pass through first.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Because he's a fucking cunt. The guy was already driving 30km above the speed limit. The 19 year old kid was even walking on a zone specifically meant for pedestrians to walk on, and every car must hit the brakes and let pedestrians pass through first.
The fucker must be hung tbh

The fucker must be hung tbh
You're right bro. The guy was crazy apparently, earlier that night he had smashed his own car window while driving and started slashing at the car next to him with his axe. I didn't testify against him due to poor eyesight but my friend did. We were there when it happened but my friend saw everything, from the car in the distance to the 19 year old getting hit. I hate cars too but having a driver's license is a necessity nowadays, jobs require you to be in possession of one sadly enough.

• WTF
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
You're right bro. The guy was crazy apparently, earlier that night he had smashed his own car window while driving and started slashing at the car next to him with his axe. I didn't testify against him due to poor eyesight but my friend did. We were there when it happened but my friend saw everything, from the car in the distance to the 19 year old getting hit. I hate cars too but having a driver's license is a necessity nowadays, jobs require you to be in possession of one sadly enough.
My grandmother died because of an accident a low life was speeding and bit there that's wby i despise cars

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 756 and Gengar
My grandmother died because of an accident a low life was speeding and bit there that's wby i despise cars
That sucks, I'm sorry to hear that :( I can understand why you hate cars as a result. I'm sure the dude's parents must hate cars too. He was a twin brother so shit must be so weird now for his twin. What happened to the piece of shit that drove that car though? Did he get jail time?
Also I forgot to mention that the guy sped off after hitting him. He turned himself in a few days later though.

• So Sad
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
That sucks, I'm sorry to hear that :( I can understand why you hate cars as a result. I'm sure the dude's parents must hate cars too. He was a twin brother so shit must be so weird now for his twin. What happened to the piece of shit that drove that car though? Did he get jail time?
Also I forgot to mention that the guy sped off after hitting him. He turned himself in a few days later though.
Yes but very little time caus ethe justice system is corrupt