I know u hate this dude so rate JFL

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11406
he has a short face and u a long one a morph would be perfect tbh

• +1
Reactions: Uglyandfat
@SendMePicsToRate
I know u hate this dude so rate JFL
I don’t hate him as such but the amount of comparisons I get to him hurts my soul jfc

• JFL
  • +1
I don’t hate him as such but the amount of comparisons I get to him hurts my soul jfc
first time im saying and last

you mog chalamet he looks like a fag

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10602 and SendMePicsToRate
i was thinking atleast 6.25 tbh
Honestly probably off with ratings at the moment I am tired af
Mogs the original timothee
ohhh what is this not gonna bring up the subhuman ES ratio why oh why this isn’t like you or is it just the fact you bark for me like an abused dog.

• JFL
Honestly probably off with ratings at the moment I am tired af

ohhh what is this not gonna bring up the subhuman ES ratio why oh why this isn’t like you or is it just the fact you bark for me like an abused dog.
Timothee chalamet is med he can get away with bad ES ratio. Ur ginger, u can't

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: SendMePicsToRate and Deleted member 9072
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9072
I'm sorry but ravioli mogs lucky charms, there is no way around this
36-4. Yes dude he obviously mogs me jfl.

You realise rav has pretty much acknowledged I mog him :feelskek: go get on all fours for him if you love him that much.

36-4. Yes dude he obviously mogs me jfl.

You realise rav has pretty much acknowledged I mog him :feelskek: go get on all fours for him if you love him that much.
Ahaha lmfao I kinnda meant ravioli as in Italian/med, didn't know we were speaking about Ravi in particular here.

• JFL
Reactions: SendMePicsToRate and Deleted member 10709
He’s recessed compared to you in many ways don’t get BDD boyo. Think of humans like different cars

• +1
He’s recessed compared to you in many ways don’t get BDD boyo. Think of humans like different cars
dont give me cope fuel he SMV mogs me so hard JFL

• JFL
Reactions: warpsociety
Ahaha lmfao I kinnda meant ravioli as in Italian/med, didn't know we were speaking about Ravi in particular here.
Ngl I just assumed you were using a different version of ravi. Jfl.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746
dont give me cope fuel he SMV mogs me so hard JFL
He’s super unique, and therefore his “objective” rating doesn’t matter as much. In a few structural he looks soy compared to u.

It is true that he is better looking than you objectively rn but your base is higher T in a few ways u feel me, lean out to look like bladee and run generic fuckboi game lol

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: curryboy123
He’s super unique, and therefore his “objective” rating doesn’t matter as much. In a few structural he looks soy compared to u.

It is true that he is better looking than you objectively rn but your base is higher T in a few ways u feel me, lean out to look like bladee and run generic fuckboi game lol
Yeah I need to run fuckboi game hard I need to softmaxx first before I get back in the dating market tho ngl, also wdym "bladee"

Yeah I need to run fuckboi game hard I need to softmaxx first before I get back in the dating market tho ngl, also wdym "bladee"
Bland he means

• +1
EE9D59F6 F9D3 4E87 8D40 A1CCAA9DA599

• +1
@Uglyandfat can you give this post a thumbs up PLEASE i beg

• +1
@Uglyandfat i love you

• Love it
@Uglyandfat
i still cant access? im 100 rep now

• So Sad
mogs my ex leaving me to fuck other dudes
Jfc that is some hard rope fuel. Sounds even more emotionally scaring than my breakup jfc.

• +1
Jfc that is some hard rope fuel. Sounds even more emotionally scaring than my breakup jfc.
I was contemplating it but pussied out so I came back here to get back into looksmaxxing since I lost myself and looksminned hard. she wasn't even all that and Im the one who had the power for half the relationship till I fucked it up got needy and clingy and anxious then boom the whole dynamic changed it was so brutal and I had no idea how to handle any of it lol

I was contemplating it but pussied out so I came back here to get back into looksmaxxing since I lost myself and looksminned hard. she wasn't even all that and Im the one who had the power for half the relationship till I fucked it up got needy and clingy and anxious then boom the whole dynamic changed it was so brutal and I had no idea how to handle any of it lol
That makes sense in all honesty what set you off being clingy though?

I mostly fucked up by being insecure and enjoying validation from other women and unironically not giving her enough attention despite giving me 4 chances jfc at my IQ.

• +1
what set you off being clingy though?
Had a a couple panic attacks a while back used her to cope with them and completely placed my self value in the relationship for whatever reason and had no idea that it would completely destroy me later down the line JFL

Had a a couple panic attacks a while back used her to cope with them and completely placed my self value in the relationship for whatever reason and had no idea that it would completely destroy me later down the line JFL
Oh that makes sense in all honesty I can see why that would fuck you over in the long run especially.

How long did you know her?

• +1
Oh that makes sense in all honesty I can see why that would fuck you over in the long run especially.

How long did you know her?
at the time of panic attacks it was about 5 months though it was long distance and covid made it impossible to see her I met her when i looked like the pic in the morph I think I took it the same day we met everything was amazing at first man she helped me get out of a mental rutt and she made me feel secure as fuck she would literally be there any second and would compliment and validate the fuck out of me she would literally not talk to anyone else besides me then things changed hard she went distant and I started chasing its so depressing JFL

at the time of panic attacks it was about 5 months though it was long distance and covid made it impossible to see her I met her when i looked like the pic in the morph I think I took it the same day we met everything was amazing at first man she helped me get out of a mental rutt and she made me feel secure as fuck she would literally be there any second and would compliment and validate the fuck out of me she would literally not talk to anyone else besides me then things changed hard she went distant and I started chasing its so depressing JFL
Oh that is strange on her part though honestly but I can see how you fucked up to some extent ngl but hopefully the next one you go into is better tbh

• +1