BJ face pred side view.jpg
    177 KB · Views: 149
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656, Kenma and Deleted member 281
You look good man you don't need that shit to slay

• +1
Reactions: RedPilledStemcel
Looks pretty good make sure it’s custom designed and make it square at the edges of the chin, 8-10mm on each side should be good for jaw angles

You look good man you don't need that shit to slay
Yeah? Thx but tell that to the 7/10 chicks who reject me sexually every single fucking time. My favorite line is: "I wouldn't fuck you but not because of your looks" HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH BITCH GIMME A BREAK IF I WERE A CHAD YOU WOULD PLAY JUMPING ROPE ON MY DICK UP AND DOWN IT GOES UP AND DOWN BAM BAM INTO THE WOMB HAHAHAHAHAH FEMALE LOGIC MY FUCKING GOD
Inb4 I'm a mentalcel:lul: No, you just gotta be a Calvin Klein male model to smash. God I love this generation of females.:blackpill:
Can I get rates? yo

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 176, Deleted member 39, CupOfCoffee and 4 others
these morphs were def done by eppley

Yeah? Thx but tell that to the 7/10 chicks who reject me sexually every single fucking time. My favorite line is: "I wouldn't fuck you but not because of your looks" HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH BITCH GIMME A BREAK IF I WERE A CHAD YOU WOULD PLAY JUMPING ROPE ON MY DICK UP AND DOWN IT GOES UP AND DOWN BAM BAM INTO THE WOMB HAHAHAHAHAH FEMALE LOGIC MY FUCKING GOD
Inb4 I'm a mentalcel:lul: No, you just gotta be a Calvin Klein male model to smash. God I love this generation of females.:blackpill:
Can I get rates? yo
You look like a low tier normie, of course they reject you you faggot

PSL6, PSL 6.5 if you squint fraud and jaw jut aylot in pubic.

How much protein you consume, nigger?
70 g a day approximately. Why? 1g/kg of bodyweight, look this up if you don't believe me. Every strength coach agrees with this.
I squat 140 kgs as a 62 kg dude for 5 reps ass to grass. 25 kg weighted pull ups 10 reps / set, 50kg weighted decline pushups for 10 reps / set

Slightly above normie.
So it's over. Yeah. I truly hope Eppley isn't gonna fuck my face up even more than it already is fucked. Puberty didn't bring the expected results. If the surgeries go botched I'll livestream my suicide

• +1
Reactions: AntiSocial-Fakecel
Stop insulting my sexuality faggot
weren't you also some ridiculous manlet height like 5'8 as well? In the words of based Hamudi the syrian subhuman:

"It's over for you. No girl, no girl, young girls, old girls, nobody want a small short guy"

weren't you also some ridiculous manlet height like 5'8 as well? In the words of based Hamudi the syrian subhuman:

"It's over for you. No girl, no girl, young girls, old girls, nobody want a small short guy"

He’s 5’11 I think he said

No I'm 6ft fuck off you necrolyzing cancerous piece of shit.

Don't let my face fool you, I'm a bad guy willing to do bad shit to faggots like you if they fuck with me irl.

He’s 5’11 I think he said
so subtract 3 inches to get his actual height. I know how these faggots operate
No I'm 6ft fuck off you necrolyzing cancerous piece of shit. I'll hunt your ass down and squeeze the soul out of you like I squeeze my oranges for my breakfast
582.jpg

so subtract 3 inches to get his actual height. I know how these faggots operate

582.jpg
And he's already fapping to my pics. God the extent of faggotry in this day and age. At least if he paid me to fap to my pics...

• +1
Reactions: Coping