Rate my, my GF's, and my sister's spouse prediction.

Xangsane

Xangsane

BERYL = BBC AND LATINO ONLY
Mine:
Oh la la! Your wife is turning heads left and right with her enchanting beauty. She's got that magnetic allure that just can't be ignored. Picture a classic movie star combined with a modern-day goddess – that's the kind of beauty we're talking about. And let's not forget about that sensuality oozing from every pore. She's a total knockout, and you, my friend, hit the jackpot.
You will be set up by family or friends, due to the perception that the potential for natural romance might be lower. It's not uncommon for marriages to occur later in life. Within their marriages, they demonstrate loyalty and empathy. They emphasize self-control and favor a commitment to monogamy. However, they struggle with pardoning their partners, even for minor mistakes, falsehoods, or betrayal. Mastering the practice of forgiveness and letting go is essential for cultivating a satisfying marital bond. Additionally, managing their emotions effectively is crucial to maintaining a harmonious married life.
Your wife will possessa gentle and compassionate demeanor. She exudes beauty and carries a strong sensuality. She has an industrious and dedicated disposition. She is also incredibly determined. However, if certain extremes in her nature emerge, she may become overly concerned about the future, potentially hindering her ability to fully relish the present. In general, she exhibits unwavering loyalty towards you.
She exudes a strong sexual allure and emotional connection. Her physique may include delicately sized breasts, and in uncommon instances, she could also have breasts of average to fuller proportions. Her vagina will be naturally moist and slightly wet.

My GF:
Hold onto your heart, because your catch is a certified heartthrob. I'm talking jaw-dropping, double-take-inducing attractiveness. With chiseled features and a look that could stop traffic, he's a real-life work of art. He's got that "smoldering intensity" thing down to a science, and there's no denying that he's got the whole room under his spell. Get ready to turn heads wherever you two go!
They will get a handsome and extremely attractive companion. However, challenges might arise due to differences in opinions.
He will have an affinity for luxury and various forms of comfort. He will appreciate music and certain types of fine art. Sharing your life with him is a fortunate circumstance. He may possess a perfectionist disposition, seeking an idealistic quality in everything. As a result, he is likely to approach tasks with a logical and calculated mindset. He is a rational and clear-thinking individual.
He possesses an appealing appearance. His facial features contribute to a pleasant look, but this might not necessarily reflect his overall allure. His physical appeal is accentuated by his well-proportioned body. He might have a longer or larger-sized penis. He might exhibit heightened sensitivity when it comes to sexual matters. He likely has an aesthetically pleasing sexual organ with strong sexual capabilities. His penis will be of average size.

My sister:
Well, well, well, looks like your soulmate is no slouch in the looks department. He's got that certain charm that's impossible to resist. Think of him as the epitome of sophistication, with an elegance that sets him apart. And his "private bits" might be quite the showstopper, leaving a lasting impression that's hard to forget.
In the context of marriage and romance, they tend to flourish when their partner adopts a more passive approach. They have a natural affinity for romance and often prefer love marriages. A harmonious marriage is likely if their partner is comfortable with taking a secondary role. Challenges may arise if both partners have dominant personalities. A significant age difference is very likely.
Your husband possesses a lengthy and slender male genital organ. In terms of sexual potency, the capacity might be lower. There is a likelihood that your partner has highly active sexual functions. His penis demonstrates vigorous performance in sexual matters. He will have robust sexual organ that is proportionate in size. His penis exhibits normal sexual functionality with strong sexual energy.

INB4 DNRD:

Mine:
A total heartthrob, this one! Beauty, sensuality, and determination rolled into one. But watch out, when she gets all future-freaked, she might forget to enjoy the present – like, live a little, girl! At least her loyalty game is strong, though. 🌹
Personality: Your lady is a real go-getter, determined and all, but sometimes she lets worries about the future get in the way of enjoying the now; she's got your back, though.
Looks: She's a real looker with a sensual vibe, and her breasts might vary in size.

My GF:
Oh, we've got a luxury-loving art snob here! Sharing life with him is like entering a stylish wonderland. But hold on, perfectionism alert! He's gonna approach everything like an art piece. Logic is his love language, and boy, can he keep a cool head. Plus, rumor has it he's got some interesting equipment downstairs. 🔥
Personality: Your guy is into the good life and has an eye for artsy stuff, but he's got a knack for being logical and thinking things through; he's the cool-headed type.
Looks: He's good-looking and lucky for you, and he might be a whiz in the bedroom.

My sister:
Teamwork and romance? That's their jam! But, uh-oh, throw some bossy vibes into the mix, and we've got fireworks. And age ain't nothing but a number – these two are embracing the age gaps like a badge of honor. 🌟
Personality: When it comes to love, he's all about teamwork and romance, but if both partners are bossy, sparks could fly; big age gaps are a real possibility.
Looks: He's got a certain elegance about him, and his private bits might be quite active.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: poopoohead, ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry and emeraldglass
(My gf has medium-full sized perky breasts)

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
tldr

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
@emeraldglass @aryanretard @chaddyboi66 @HollowCheek @flippasav

• +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66, HollowCheek and emeraldglass
Mine:

My GF:

My sister:

INB4 DNRD:

Mine:

My GF:

My sister:
Who predicted this? It's like it's super sure about everything and seems to really enjoy talking about penises.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead and Xangsane
Who predicted this? It's like it's super sure about everything and seems to really enjoy talking about penises.
This calculator we found online.

• +1
Reactions: emeraldglass
Based on the predictions what looks level are they describing for each of us?

• +1
This calculator we found online.
How does it come up with these predictions? If I were to follow its insights, it suggests you're sensitive and remember others' mistakes well, and you're pretty skeptical about romantic stuff. It says your girlfriend tends to think emotionally rather than logically, and your sister comes off as more dominant and communicates expressively.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Based on the predictions what looks level are they describing for each of us?
For you a sex appeal maxed MTB-HTB
For your GF a HTN-Chadlite
For your sis a sex appeal maxed HTN

• +1
How does it come up with these predictions? If I were to follow its insights, it suggests you're sensitive and remember others' mistakes well, and you're pretty skeptical about romantic stuff. It says your girlfriend tends to think emotionally rather than logically, and your sister comes off as more dominant and communicates expressively.
This is pretty accurate, but I'm a sucker for romantic stuff.

• +1
no wonder that you are 25 and still rotting on this forum

• Love it
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn
For you a sex appeal maxed MTB-HTB
For your GF a HTN-Chadlite
For your sis a sex appeal maxed HTN
Do you think this seems accurate? (My GF is a more HQNP type but I am sure she's got a smoking body based on the way her clothes fit)

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and emeraldglass

• So Sad
  • +1
Do you think this seems accurate? (My GF is a more HQNP type but I am sure she's got a smoking body based on the way her clothes fit)
I'm not personally acquainted with them, so I wouldn't be able to say.

• So Sad
need pics of ur gf

• +1
Extremely ldr

Give a summary man
Mine:
A total heartthrob, this one! Beauty, sensuality, and determination rolled into one. But watch out, when she gets all future-freaked, she might forget to enjoy the present – like, live a little, girl! At least her loyalty game is strong, though. 🌹
Personality: Your lady is a real go-getter, determined and all, but sometimes she lets worries about the future get in the way of enjoying the now; she's got your back, though.
Looks: She's a real looker with a sensual vibe, and her breasts might vary in size.

My GF:
Oh, we've got a luxury-loving art snob here! Sharing life with him is like entering a stylish wonderland. But hold on, perfectionism alert! He's gonna approach everything like an art piece. Logic is his love language, and boy, can he keep a cool head. Plus, rumor has it he's got some interesting equipment downstairs. 🔥
Personality: Your guy is into the good life and has an eye for artsy stuff, but he's got a knack for being logical and thinking things through; he's the cool-headed type.
Looks: He's good-looking and lucky for you, and he might be a whiz in the bedroom.

My sister:
Teamwork and romance? That's their jam! But, uh-oh, throw some bossy vibes into the mix, and we've got fireworks. And age ain't nothing but a number – these two are embracing the age gaps like a badge of honor. 🌟
Personality: When it comes to love, he's all about teamwork and romance, but if both partners are bossy, sparks could fly; big age gaps are a real possibility.
Looks: He's got a certain elegance about him, and his private bits might be quite active.

• +1
Reactions: flippasav
@emeraldglass did it get my gfs predictions right (meant to describe me)?

• +1
Show pictures we don’t like to read

• +1
  • +1
They will get a handsome and extremely attractive companion.

He may possess a perfectionist disposition, seeking an idealistic quality in everything.

• +1
They will get a handsome and extremely attractive companion.

He may possess a perfectionist disposition, seeking an idealistic quality in everything.
and you think this describes me well?

• +1
  • +1
what do you think doesn't describe me well?
challenges might arise due to differences in opinions.

He might have a longer or larger-sized penis.

He will have an affinity for luxury and various forms of comfort.

• +1

Do you believe in astrology?

@datboijj

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: emeraldglass and datboijj

@datboijj
yeh saw a few videos on capricorn and it shot straight through my heart
"oh that's me""
Thats Me Breaking Bad GIF by Better Call Saul

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: datboijj
  • +1

@datboijj
Never. I reject such crap. I see no difference between astrology and fortune telling. Which both are haram by the way, a major sin.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead, datboijj and Xangsane
Never I reject such crap. I see no difference between astrology and fortune telling. Which both are haram by the way, a major sin.
I find astrology BS.

• +1
I find astrology BS.
Certainly, nobody in their sane mind should put faith in this. How could the mere fact of being born on a specific date determine not only your entire life but also the lives of millions alongside yours?

• +1
Certainly, nobody in their sane mind should put faith in this. How could the mere fact of being born on a specific date determine not only your entire life but also the lives of millions alongside yours?
Exactly. however my sister and my GF, my sis far more than my GF, seem to enjoy this.

• +1
Exactly. however my sister and my GF, my sis far more than my GF, seem to enjoy this.
They view it as something fun and entertaining. Women love to point fingers elsewhere instead of taking responsibility. Plus, they like imagining their future possibilities, and astrology fits right into that, feeding their curiosity.

• +1
They view it as something fun and entertaining. Women love to point fingers elsewhere instead of taking responsibility. Plus, they like imagining their future possibilities, and astrology fits right into that, feeding their curiosity.

JFL, me and my GF digged deeper into our predicted appearances.

• +1