Rate my neck

FatmanO

FatmanO

Gymmaxxer
What would you rate this neck 1-10?

I just started training it once a week. This is bassicly my neck pretraining it directly and I am corious what it looks like right now, to see where it will be 1-2 months from now!
Thanks!

Small neck, should look better with some training

• +1
Reactions: FatmanO
Small neck, should look better with some training

Thanks! So youd say 5/10 right now? How long would it take to get this neck to 6 or 7? A month or 2?

4/10
I also just started training my neck. My neck looks skinnier though because it's also longer than yours.
How do you train it?

Thanks! So youd say 5/10 right now? How long would it take to get this neck to 6 or 7? A month or 2?
Yeah 5/10. I haven't trained neck although I've heard it progresses fast but idk.

Somewhere between:
th

and

neck1.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 283
4/10
I also just started training my neck. My neck looks skinnier though because it's also longer than yours.
How do you train it?
Neck curls once a week, hope its fine. I hope nobody notices a bad neck that badly, especially as people notice my height first and body and then neck (anyway gonna train it either way)
Somewhere between:
th

and

neck1.jpg
Nice profile pic

Neck curls once a week, hope its fine. I hope nobody notices a bad neck that badly, especially as people notice my height first and body and then neck (anyway gonna train it either way)
how tall are you?

Autism/10

Also you should wait more than 2 weeks kek for any significant transformation IG.

Update: I just took a pic of my neck. It's death tier. Total 1/10 pencil neck. Therefore I should see a improvements rather quickly. I'm using the neck exercises shown by Alpha Destiny by the way.

nice. your front profile looks better. keep going but dont get too big or you look like an ogre

Update: I just took a pic of my neck. It's death tier. Total 1/10 pencil neck. Therefore I should see a improvements rather quickly. I'm using the neck exercises shown by Alpha Destiny by the way.
LMFAO i always cage at your comments

Neck mogs me tbh

nice. your front profile looks better. keep going but dont get too big or you look like an ogre
Too big neck you mean? Its kinda hard to get that right?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 466
Too big neck you mean? Its kinda hard to get that right?

yes. and yes.

i notice in your last pic, either you have loow hyoid bone, or you aren't mewing correctly. i notice this because of all that neck-jaw fat. i have that too when the posterior third of my tongue isnt on palate.

yes. and yes.

i notice in your last pic, either you have loow hyoid bone, or you aren't mewing correctly. i notice this because of all that neck-jaw fat. i have that too when the posterior third of my tongue isnt on palate.
Yes, its on my teeth, not roof. How bad was that?
Im
yes. and yes.

Pretty sure thats my bone tho