rate my new cycle 20yo

A

amethyst

Iron
Joined
Nov 13, 2023
Posts
55
Reputation
41
Been cruising for 11 weeks now and I'm kinda tired of 250mg test, at week 12 I will start running this:

600mg Test C
300mg Boldenone C
4IU HGH ed

-------

Magnesium
Zinc
Cialis 10mg ed
Aspirin

Not gonna do any cope ancillaries, might add telmisartan and nebivolol but my last cycle I tolerated 450mg test pretty well.
This is the first time I'm adding a 2nd compound, apart from hgh have primo on hand as well but I'm too scared of it raping my hair.
Any suggestions ? Gonna run this for 24 weeks.
 
  • +1
Reactions: ArchangeI, 37382949 and foidfondler
if u wanna keep ancils low id js use telmisartan, nevibolol if ur hr is fucked, ezetimble citrus bergamot, omega 3s for lipids and then u would be perfectly fine
 
  • +1
Reactions: amethyst and foidfondler
telmi is a must bro, also accutane although idk what your tolerance to acne is like
 
  • +1
Reactions: amethyst
if u wanna keep ancils low id js use telmisartan, nevibolol if ur hr is fucked, ezetimble citrus bergamot, omega 3s for lipids and then u would be perfectly fine
hard to source where i live, i'll just try buying it from an actual pharmacy tho they might just give me it without a prescription.
 
  • +1
Reactions: ArchangeI

Similar threads

kernelmogs
  • Question
Discussion Rate My Cycle
Replies
3
Views
54
Escanor1
Escanor1
dirtyuglygreycell
Replies
2
Views
34
S1LOnik
S1LOnik
maxerrr420
Replies
2
Views
17
maxerrr420
maxerrr420
halslayer
Replies
8
Views
34
q3gm
q3gm
MaxIssues_
Replies
6
Views
48
Anavarforthehuz69
Anavarforthehuz69

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top