Rate my new hair

Fine by me, there is only one of me. Enjoy your virginity then, incel.

@ReadBooksEveryday @forevergymcelling @geezcel @ChickenAndRiceBrah @6ft4 @St.TikTokcel

This is a 17yo virgin abused dog who tried to mog me in a so called mog battle they have here (caging at muh votes) but copes at my irl takes of my UK life while he rots in a shanty "jewish" town in the middle of nowhere.

Imagine if @averagejoe was still here.

Subhuman in question:

“Tried to mog me” I got like 75% nigga💀

@ReadBooksEveryday @forevergymcelling @geezcel @ChickenAndRiceBrah @6ft4 @St.TikTokcel

This is a 17yo virgin abused dog who tried to mog me in a so called mog battle they have here (caging at muh votes) but copes at my irl takes of my UK life while he rots in a shanty "jewish" town in the middle of nowhere.

Subhuman in question:

I live in Caesarea, probably way better than your shithole in the UK lol

Bro what are you even yapping about
“Tried to mog me” I got like 75% nigga💀
I live in Caesarea, probably way better than your shithole in the UK lol
Least delusional hapa "jew". Keep barking son, I'm sure some girl will come over for you. Nobody SMV mogs Brits.

• JFL
Reactions: xeqri
Least delusional hapa "jew". Keep barking son, I'm sure some girl will come over for you. Nobody SMV mogs Brits.
damn the cope is crazy💀

Went for this. Can't stand puffers.
View attachment 2763900

I've got Nike on tab, just got these Lotto's in the meantime.
View attachment 2763905

I dunno, Nike just isn't what it used to be but Nike prime was this:
View attachment 2763906View attachment 2763907View attachment 2763916

Though the last France away mogs:
View attachment 2763921
But thx for the rec.
oh my god supreme, man im lowkey cringing, but anyways get warmer faced color, or skin that is. i wanted you to dress like a 40 year old wizard

Subhuman in question:

that video is such obscure that it automatically renders you a loser jfl

oh my god supreme, man im lowkey cringing, but anyways get warmer faced color, or skin that is. i wanted you to dress like a 40 year old wizard
View attachment 2776322
that video is such obscure that it automatically renders you a loser jfl

Oh yes, let me have a look at my things to give a shit about folder to see if you're in it? Sorry mate. Mirin' your schizo. When obscure users act like you care for them, eh? Funny when you didn't comment at the £50 shirt I was wearing from an obscure french brand earlier.

And JFL at being open to your identity at the video like how users here cope by gaslighting reality to attempt to gain an advantage. Loser mentality.

Oh yes, let me have a look at my things to give a shit about folder to see if you're in it? Sorry mate. Mirin' your schizo. When obscure users act like you care for them, eh? Funny when you didn't comment at the £50 shirt I was wearing from an obscure french brand earlier.

And JFL at being open to your identity at the video like how users here cope by gaslighting reality to attempt to gain an advantage. Loser mentality.
i actually like you a lot, and i feel like you're ruining our relationship by not absorbing my criticism... so can you like.... stop? :D :3

i actually like you a lot, and i feel like you're ruining our relationship by not absorbing my criticism... so can you like.... stop? :D :3
Elab

i felt like i could be your girlfriend uwu (Wags tail) :3
how about you lick my crusty fucking pussy you faggot

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane and xeqri
i felt like i could be your girlfriend uwu (Wags tail) :3
how about you lick my crusty fucking pussy you faggot
No thx @Xangsane. It's going over to rot into my ignore.

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
Cut it short

You do need bimax or something though:

Your middle face is downward grown or flat or something. It would change your look substantially.

Does it stand out a lot more on camera?