Deleted member 2788

Diamond
Before
20190913 162639

New
20190925 114742

• +1
Reactions: noped, Stingray and Michael Myers
Better, but not good enough. Your hair looks strange, could it be the lightning?

Better, but not good enough. Your hair looks strange, could it be the lightning?
I dont know, my hair is kinda strange in the way it grows so it's hard to lift it up, and the hairdresser blowdried it which messed it up a lil bit. I try to work with what i have

I dont know, my hair is kinda strange in the way it grows so it's hard to lift it up, and the hairdresser blowdried it which messed it up a lil bit. I try to work with what i have
I know what you mean. To me it happens the other way around. Hair is so thick and dense it lifts up too much. Learn how to use the blowdryer, it does help a lot.

• +1
Reactions: Stingray and Deleted member 2788
make it look less greasy and less obvious

• +1
Reactions: Effortless
gl boyo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2788
Gl

• +1
Suits you brah you look decent actually

• +1
Looks good man.

• +1
Were the bald fade at?

it looks good man, its just that try to spread out your product more and let it try. have you tried mousse?

anyways im really really jelly of your nose. its literally perfect and so rare. you should be proud of your nose

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
it looks good man, its just that try to spread out your product more and let it try. have you tried mousse?

anyways im really really jelly of your nose. its literally perfect and so rare. you should be proud of your nose
Never used mousse in my life. Do you think it would work for me? I use a hair wax to give me texture and volume since my hair is very thin.

Hey thanks man but my nose is faar from perfect hah if you see my side profile you'll see it is downturned, i wish it was straight. Also, my nose is not that "thin" i'm just frauding with angles and the bathroom lighting.

• So Sad
Reactions: Joyride
Never used mousse in my life. Do you think it would work for me? I use a hair wax to give me texture and volume since my hair is very thin.

Hey thanks man but my nose is faar from perfect hah if you see my side profile you'll see it is downturned, i wish it was straight. Also, my nose is not that "thin" i'm just frauding with angles and the bathroom lighting.
mousse is good for thin hair i guess. try it, it might work. plus its much easier to use. just for hair wax, make sure you spread it out more evenly so it doesnt look as greasy

looks good man

• +1