Rate my new pics with prof camera and study lighting

Wider frame would increase his appeal. But the morph on the left looks comical and retarded. I have noticed that you are very detached from what women find appealing and have an obsession with hunter eyes and hollow cheeks when these things only really matter for modelling.
I don’t think this morph is ideal. I exaggerated the features a bit on purpose.

I know exactly what women find appealing:
07002890 4932 4AB7 8117 DF8BD4E5CAFB
786155A8 9F53 44E9 89DA 1A5041C63F8F
8203D208 0D99 4C8D B44B B53DA31DDA8F

But that an eye area like de poots isn’t ideal for appeal doesn’t change the fact that it look extremely striking and aesthetic.
PSL and appeal obv don’t always go hand in hand. But on average high PSL features translate in high appeal.

• +1
Reactions: justinzayn and Birdcell
Yes. Doesn't have insane hollow cheeks or hunter eyes. But good colouring and soft features. Looks very NT and approachable as well. This is what women find attractive.
+ 6'4 + huge frame

+ 6'4 + huge frame
He is also stylemaxxed with thuggish outfit. Doesn't look like a low class BBC but he still plays a bit into the thug niche.

Hopping on roids and getting very big would ascend you. You could run ogre game and slay.

• +1
Reactions: Birdcell
He is also stylemaxxed with thuggish outfit. Doesn't look like a low class BBC but he still plays a bit into the thug niche.

Hopping on roids and getting very big would ascend you. You could run ogre game and slay.
Yes , that's exactly my plan ,. although I'm only 179cm , it should be enough

Yes , that's exactly my plan ,. although I'm only 179cm , it should be enough
Roiding should really be your last option.
It will make your face look even more ogre along side all the other cons and risks

• Woah
I don’t think this morph is ideal. I exaggerated the features a bit on purpose.

I know exactly what women find appealing:
View attachment 1642911View attachment 1642915View attachment 1642916

But that an eye area like de poots isn’t ideal for appeal doesn’t change the fact that it look extremely striking and aesthetic.
PSL and appeal obv don’t always go hand in hand. But on average high PSL features translate in high appeal.
The dude on the right looks a bit old. His skin is not the best.

But yeah. Bomer and Noszka are aesthetic with good jaws and eye areas but don't look alien like many models.

• +1
Roiding should really be your last option.
It will make your face look even more ogre along side all the other cons and risks
Nah. If you have a roided body with tattoos and a tan, you don't need a gl face to slay. As long as you are not manlet or have truecel tier face, it can ascend anyone.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: nitesik and Birdcell
Nah. If you have a roided body with tattoos and a tan, you don't need a gl face to slay. As long as you are not manlet or have truecel tier face, it can ascend anyone.
It still has tons of cons and should be your last resort. If you can’t slay with a decent natty physique roids won’t change that in 99%

• +1
It still has tons of cons and should be your last resort. If you can’t slay with a decent natty physique roids won’t change that in 99%
He could get bimax etc and maybe something to reduce his bizygomatic width. There is a chance he could become a chadlite as he already has the bonemass. But he could get botched badly. RTT is probably the most efficient way to increase SMV.

Natty gymcelling is legit but the vast majority of people here do not have the genetics to build a lean body that looks big in clothes naturally. They would needs roids to stand out.

• +1
Maybe facial hair will ascend you
@Birdcell

• +1
get more hair on top so you skull can look taller

cucking already wide skull w fucking same size hair everywhere is retarded
lmao this site used to give so retarded advice

you look like shit because your skull is abnormally wide you need head shrunkage surgery because you look like a chinese low class farmer
best comment i seen this month.

omg, another day chadlite trying to farm attention from sub5's like us!

yooooooo dis nigga really went out and bought a APO-Summicron-SL 90 f/2 ASPH to take selfies

• +1
Reactions: Pakicel
Lmfao this thread, what a cringe incel I was back then.

• +1
Reactions: Pakicel