Reactions: Bitch, Deleted member 8165, Deleted member 13197 and 5 others
shave stubble

• +1
Reactions: 6'1currycel
Low T, stop this smile and weird facial expressions

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Favela_cake and 6'1currycel
Genuinely curious, how many matches have you gotten in the past 2 years?

• +1
Genuinely curious, how many matches have you gotten in the past 2 years?
I barely used it for 2-3 months in 2 years . I got 34 matches from curries and 12 from White foids and 3 gooks.

I barely used it for 2-3 months in 2 years . I got 34 matches from curries and 12 from White foids and 3 gooks.
Were they cute, especially the white foids? Did you ascend with any one of them? Are you a virgin?
Kinda demotivating knowing you only got 34 matches tbh, you're above average by Indian standards.

• +1
put the toilet pic in ur tinder bio

• +1
Were they cute, especially the white foids? Did you ascend with any one of them? Are you a virgin?
Kinda demotivating knowing you only got 34 matches tbh, you're above average by Indian standards.
That's not how it is also most ugly Indian guys pics you see are cherry-picked. there are many good looking young guys on platform like tinder and bumble. Also I had not even invested 1hour for my tinder profile . I'm almost 21 now and till now I just had sex with 5 girls . Also my most dating works through college irl .

Are you Indian?

Lmao that was extremely based. I do things like these all the time to internet foids too knowing that we aren't ever going to meetup irl.
Are you Indian?
Yessir. Maharastra to be precise, born and raised here.
That's not how it is also most ugly Indian guys pics you see are cherry-picked. there are many good looking young guys on platform like tinder and bumble. Also I had not even invested 1hour for my tinder profile . I'm almost 21 now and till now I just had sex with 5 girls . Also my most dating works through college irl .
Ah I see, surprising you found 5 girls DTF in college ngl. All the girls I've ever seen in my school were extremely conservative. Most looked terrible as well. I hope I can gymmax and softmax in the beginning of college and ascend by the end of it lol. What are the girls like in your college?

• +1
Lmao that was extremely based. I do things like these all the time to internet foids too knowing that we aren't ever going to meetup irl.

Ah I see, surprising you found 5 girls DTF in college ngl. All the girls I've ever seen in my school were extremely conservative. Most looked terrible as well. I hope I can gymmax and softmax in the beginning of college and ascend by the end of it lol. What are the girls like in your college?
Some are really good and some are as usual

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10579
Im

I'm from nashik too

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10579
Do u get matches looking like that? Maybe i have a chance