rate my new unfrauded vids, ty

changed hair colour, youre copemaxxing

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: funnyvalentine and Goth
idk about hair, pure blonde is rare and I like it. and how i’m copemaxxing? only little squinting

blond highlights definitely boosted you a point

• Love it
Reactions: funnyvalentine
also my dark eyebrows contrast very well with blonde hair, and i got a lot of compliments about my eyebrows irl

MTN

your mouth area looks retarded. cold lifeless aspie stare

> claims unfrauded
> countable pixels
> not once shows maxilla/side profile

kys op

MTN

your mouth area looks retarded. cold lifeless aspie stare
disagree about mouth area, like full lips is a good feature no? also idk if i have cold stare, maybe thats cuz im slightly shizo and that makes my pupils very big

> claims unfrauded
> countable pixels

kys op
i have bad camera so I cant get a distance without lens distortion and have good quality at the same time. and I would like to post my side profile In next thread. why so angry bro?

> claims unfrauded
> countable pixels

kys op
you can definitely rate my features even with this quality, and i definitely would look better with better quality. so it’s fraud but not good for me

@kaligula567 how am i coping i will rip this nigga trachea out his throat @ryuken
Nigga I meant it only when you beat me in chess you can have @ryuken and @GlamourPursuer for yourself. You can get @Rea Tho she is a bitch

• JFL
Reactions: ryuken
Nigga I meant it only when you beat me in chess you can have @ryuken and @GlamourPursuer for yourself. You can get @Rea Tho she is a bitch
brutal rea is dead

• +1
  • Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: Rzn, enriquecel and kaligula567
fuck @Rea her pussy smells like decomposed salmon (i dont even know who that is)

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: ryuken and kaligula567
fuck @Rea her pussy smells like decomposed salmon (i dont even know who that is)
you know what? I know exaaaactly where you live little girl, wait for me. negroid.

4CEF9809 ED24 4FE3 BE4E 0A260F0589F0

height proof btw

you go far with black hair

• +1
Or a darker brown

• +1