Rate my norwood t.t

D

Deleted member 2933

Kraken
WHY GOD WHYYYYYYY, I ALSO WILL NEED A HAIRTRANSPLANT, I JUST WANNA EAT SHIT EVERY NIGHT, BUT I HAVE TO SPEND MONEY ON SURGERIES, HAIR TRANSPLANT, FINASTERIDE, WHYYYYYYYYY ALAHHHH

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • So Sad
Reactions: Dicklet.4.3, AutisticBeaner, NormieKilla and 1 other person
Life is cruel man

146 IQs me

• JFL
Reactions: Dicklet.4.3 and shimada
Not that bad dude

Looks like nw1. My left temple looked like yours before HT

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2933
Dude that's really not that noticeabke sometimes i think you worry autistically about thinks looks like nw1 to me so good to go

• +1
@SirGey why do you keep side of hair long, it excaberates it srs

• +1
It's your brain expanding.

• +1
@SirGey why do you keep side of hair long, it excaberates it srs

Im not making my hair or my beard until my nosejob and genio. I only take shower and brush teeth.

Im not making my hair or my beard until my nosejob and genio. I only take shower and brush teeth.
i have rly shit hairline from birth, norwood 0,5-1ish and whenever i let my side part of hair grow I drop 2 points in psl

when i get hitlerjugend style undercut with tapered fade IOIs go up 10x

• +1
i have rly shit hairline from birth, norwood 0,5-1ish and whenever i let my side part of hair grow I drop 2 points in psl

Thomas Shelby haircut

Tbh I feel like sharing you mine. Ive always had shit-tier hairline once in high-school I got a buzzcut. For 3 months Gandy was coming in my dreams tell me he is waiting for me.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: the next o'pry, Deleted member 2933 and Deleted member 2227
Thomas Shelby haircut
i mean similar yeah, but he doesnt have taper at the connection so its more contrast. i have taper so its a little bit more NT

• +1
Tbh I feel like sharing you mine. Ive always had shit-tier hairline once in high-school I got a buzzcut. For 3 months Gandy was coming in my dreams tell me he is waiting for me.

I had NW -1 until 22,5 years mane

WHY GOD WHYYYYYYY, I ALSO WILL NEED A HAIRTRANSPLANT, I JUST WANNA EAT SHIT EVERY NIGHT, BUT I HAVE TO SPEND MONEY ON SURGERIES, HAIR TRANSPLANT, FINASTERIDE, WHYYYYYYYYY ALAHHHH

View attachment 144013
You can't show it like that you need to show your hair facing the cameralike horizontally. We cant have depth perception in 2D too much.

Bro are you serious....
What the fuck...
What are you complaining about?

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead

Norwood 0.5 doesn't exist you mongoloid.
:feelspepo:

When will you FUCKING idiots learn that the norwood scale starts at 1?

• JFL
Reactions: LordNorwood
I got you bro
Try thiz
IMG 20191022 WA0002

Resultz:
IMG 20191022 WA0000

• +1
I think I'm like that too. Now I can't use my hair very short because it's noticeable. Overt over over over over over.... Double over... Lol. Moneymaxx ING has to save me u. U

its an adult hairline broooooo

Holy shit, I'd milk idiots like you soo much if I was a derm/hair surgeon - "well, yes, you're on your way to NW3, we can do 1500 grafts for your hairline and some PRP rounds after that. It will cost you 10k."

You have ZERO hair loss, no fuckin norwood, not any recession, that's literally a round juvenile ethnic hairline.

46 IQ btw

• +1
Reactions: Wannabe6ft2
If this is bad, then it's truly over for me. Ffs, genetic inferiority

But that's normal...? nw1