rate my ogee curve. Is it worth getting cheekbone implants?

Eduardo DOV

Eduardo DOV

Kraken
or is it risky to mess it up and already have enough?

before you speak. yes, I'm a retard with some level of ADHD who has been on this forum since 2019 and has never had any surgery because I don't have money, because I don't work and my parents are not giving money to this shit, but I've been evolving since last year.
and I intend to have "trimax"(jfl at this term, bimax is almost always a trimax, but anyway) in the near future.

ps: before retards come and judge my phisoque here.
I'm not a framelet (of course, by this forum's standards I am), I just have a big head, Its visible in group photos. My frame is big actually.
and I stopped doing weight training a few months ago(jfl at me, what a weak minded cuck) because of a shoulder injury(from high t activity, I fell off my bike while going down a hill), and before that I wasn't taking my training very seriously also.

I could easily morph to look wider, but not frauding it #keeping real.

here I'm jaw jutting with tongue under the upper lip. This causes hollows to form on my cheeks, you can see it here and in the mirror the effect is even more visible in motion. I think that with orthognathic surgery there would be this effect too, what do you think?

• +1
Reactions: greywind, NoReedemingFeature and PlayersGetPlayed
Bro wtf is that outfit? Fix your fashion bro

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: incel194012940, Rea, psychomandible and 2 others
does ur mom still dress u bru

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Rea, psychomandible, tombradylover and 5 others

before you speak. yes, I'm a retard with some level of ADHD who has been on this forum since 2019 and has never had any surgery because I don't have money, because I don't work and my parents are not giving money to this shit, but I've been evolving since last year.
and I intend to have "trimax"(jfl at this term, bimax is almost always a trimax, but anyway) in the near future.

I'm not a framelet (of course, by this forum's standards I am), I just have a big head, Its visible in group photos. My frame is big actually.
and I stopped doing weight training a few months ago(jfl at me, what a weak minded cuck) because of a shoulder injury(from high t activity, I fell off my bike while going down a hill), and before that I wasn't taking my training very seriously also.

here I'm jaw jutting with tongue under the upper lip. This causes hollows to form on my cheeks, you can see it here and in the mirror the effect is even more visible in motion. I think that with orthognathic surgery there would be this effect too, what do you think?

TBH ur cheekbones dont 'pop' at all to me. Also what the user said about your mum still dressing you is true.

TBH ur cheekbones dont 'pop' at all to me. Also what the user said about your mum still dressing you is true.
They don’t have to pop they just have to not be reccesed

• +1
Reactions: Eduardo DOV
can you fuckers just rate my cheekbones, lol.
yes my outfit is bad. I don't even think about it, I barely leave the house.
I would but ur pics are not loading maybe my bad internet

• So Sad
your maxilla and mandible seem downswung

• +1
I think they're just average, right?
my mom dont dress me tbh, I was the one who chose these clothes in the store.
but yeah, I have no idea of style.

Ok it did, pretty good zygos and ogee curve. Fuck ur psl autism lol u got nice zygos which i dont have

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: N1666 and Eduardo DOV

You dress horribly

• +1

Age?

• +1
I think they're just average, right?
my mom dont dress me tbh, I was the one who chose these clothes in the store.
but yeah, I have no idea of style.
didnt mean to offend u but it looks alright if i seen u in public ill think you are just a normie

• +1
Ok it did, pretty good zygos and ogee curve. Fuck ur psl autism lol u got nice zygos which i dont have
thanks, sorry for your zygos ;/, try leanmaxing.

Yeah average If i saw u walking down the street I wouldnt think wow hes good looking or hes ugly either.
i see. girls find me gL because of ratios/pheno from frontal view + hair when its long. also i have a wide face/mouth/wide ipd and pfl.

What I lack is the bone especially in the jaw, my sideview is pretty ugly because of that and my giga nose.
In these photos that I posted it is not so visible.

My goal is not to be super gL and mog everyone, just to have a decent facial structure.

It's okay for me to be a bit ugly, but I cant cope with this small jaw that i have. jfl. its annoying.
But I have doubts about whether it's worth taking the risk with an implant in the cheekbones, because we know that implants in this region are somewhat unpredictable.

didnt mean to offend u but it looks alright if i seen u in public ill think you are just a normie
its okay to offend me, i also offend people here sometimes.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Rea, ThraxxGlo, St.TikTokcel and 1 other person
thanks, sorry for your zygos ;/, try leanmaxing.

i see. girls find me gL because of ratios/pheno from frontal view + hair when its long. also i have a wide face/mouth/wide ipd and pfl.

What I lack is the bone especially in the jaw, my sideview is pretty ugly because of that and my giga nose.
In these photos that I posted it is not so visible.

My goal is not to be super gL and mog everyone, just to have a decent facial structure.

It's okay for me to be a bit ugly, but I cant cope with this small jaw that i have. jfl. its annoying.
But I have doubts about whether it's worth taking the risk with an implant in the cheekbones, because we know that implants in this region are somewhat unpredictable.

its okay to offend me, i also offend people here sometimes.

Tbh if u where younger id say go on roids to widen it out. Maybe go on them anyway though will make ur frame look better depends if u cba injecting and monitoring ur health.

• +1
@TitusA did you open the pictures in high definition? for this you have to open it on imgur first.
If you open it in a new tab from the forum it opens with a horrible resolution.

@TitusA did you open the pictures in high definition? for this you have to open it on imgur first.
If you open it in a new tab from the forum it opens with a horrible resolution.
No it wont open idk why wont load. Also roids will thicken ur neck which gives more masculine look and might balance out or narrow jaw a bit.

• +1
Tbh if u where younger id say go on roids to widen it out. Maybe go on them anyway though will make ur frame look better depends if u cba injecting and monitoring ur health.
I'm okay with it.
My frame is decent and can improve if gain mass on shoulders, I really have an above average head, it's pretty obvious in photos with other people.
Its same width as this normie here(my cousin), and he's still a little bit taller than me, but the difference is that he has a smaller head than average. I have a picture where we're side by side and that's pretty obvious.

I'm okay with it.
My frame is decent and can improve if gain mass on shoulders, I really have an above average head, it's pretty obvious in photos with other people.
Its same width as this normie here(my cousin), and he's still a little bit taller than me, but the difference is that he has a smaller head than average. I have a picture where we're side by side and that's pretty obvious.

Ok I have the opposite problem after blasting roids from 19. My fwhr is slight too high if anything.

No it wont open idk why wont load. Also roids will thicken ur neck which gives more masculine look and might balance out or narrow jaw a bit.

I think it gets better with juttin, do you agree?

oh, you were talking about fwhr?
Fwhr but thats because of width of cheekbones and jaw. Maybe I have the definition wrong idk. Im not talking about ogee curve now though talking about u saying ur jaw is lacking

@TitusA frontal view and other angle:

Fwhr but thats because of width of cheekbones and jaw. Maybe I have the definition wrong idk. Im not talking about ogee curve now though talking about u saying ur jaw is lacking

I thought it was shoulders, I didn't even understand the quote before

my cheekbones are wide, arent they? thats what i dont get with my face, the ogee curve does not match the width i perceive from frontal view.

@TitusA frontal view and other angle:

U look normal tbh but u need to gain some mass u look like ur late teens still and change ur look in terms of clothes etc. TBH u look like u havent 'looksmaxxed' at all.

• JFL
I thought you were good looking

• JFL
@St.TikTokcel dont laugh at my mental disgrace bro 😩

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
my cheekbones are wide, arent they? thats what i dont get with my face, the ogee curve does not match the width i perceive from frontal view.
Maybe not enough mass or forward growth then idk youd have to ask some1 else heere more knowledgable on the facial structue/development. Also im not trying to offend u when i say change ur look etc.

@St.TikTokcel dont laugh at my mental disgrace bro 😩
If u tan a bit (dont overdo it looks stupid and too bber like) gain some muscle on test +change ur fashion and hair u cn be a diff person within a year and i guarantee u will do better with girls and be treated better by other men

U look normal tbh but u need to gain some mass u look like ur late teens still and change ur look in terms of clothes etc. TBH u look like u havent 'looksmaxxed' at all.
my only looksmax is the stress free lifestyle from years of neetmaxing, eating healthy and physical exercises, i can do 15 PULL UPS and benchpress 60kg 10 reps, I think its a good number.

Last edited:
  • JFL
my only looksmax is the stress free lifestyle from years of neetmaxing, eating healthy and physical exercises, i can do 15 pushups and benchpress 60kg 10 reps, I think its a good number.
its a good number for a 14 year old. U need to gain like I said ur at the age women want some1 that looks like a man. Again not trying to offend u but its just how it is.

• JFL
I thought you were good looking
my picture is me, only change is the supraorbital area, that i "morphed"(with my hands and just a bit with gimp). when Im lean i have hollowcheeks. Im 76kg now. Lean I'm 70kg and low fat.
I think my frontal is good looking, but my recessed jaw cucks me on motion.

• +1
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature
its a good number for a 14 year old. U need to gain like I said ur at the age women want some1 that looks like a man. Again not trying to offend u but its just how it is.
its PULL UPS, i wrote it wrong. Still only good for 14? but c'mon you're roided and gym guy, i think my numbers are good for an average man who trains.

pushups i think i can do like 40. but idk
its PULL UPS, i wrote it wrong. Still only good for 14? but c'mon you're roided and gym guy, i think my numbers are good for an average man who trains.
14 pullups is decent but it depends on wht u weight. I was actually talking about ur bench press number. U need to start training natty atleast bottom line. U remind me of a friend I took to the gym and he could barely do 70kg and I was shocked. Also if ur genuinely living neet like u say start going on walks etc it will make u feel much better.

• +1
Like i said u cn be a new person in a year im not saying this to be an ahole.

How the fuck am i supposed to tell shit from that fucking photo that looks like it taken on 20yr old samsung