Rate my one year transformation (moderate quality)

ThatsWhatsUp

ThatsWhatsUp

Iron
I lied, the quality is shit (your boy can't afford a better camera)

This is September 2018 to September 2019 (24 to 25), just before I got my HT

Feel like hobo beard was shit and mewing helped the eyes a bit, as well as brows. Only drawback is thinner brows due to stopping Mino. In addition, still some resemblance of NCT and weaker lower third

Attachments

• 75543676_522120045300898_2812529874604916736_n.jpg
    75543676_522120045300898_2812529874604916736_n.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 193
where is the transformation

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MandibularCel, BigBiceps, Deleted member 39 and 7 others
I'm a person who doesn't agree with the concept of rating someone's beauty, which is objective based on a strict range of how each feature has to be and not an absolute thing, especially because you'd need to find what the "10" means in the first place, I'll open an exception for you to tell you that you look quite exceptionally bad, to not say on worse words.

If I were to rate you, you'd be a 2/10 (and I'm being generous with that) I honestly can't see any redeemable feature on your face.

You see, it seems you have a thick and dense hair, but that's about it. Your hairline is completely uneven, and it seems to be recessed on the temporal peak area which makes your hair look like a motorcycle helmet that you put on your head every time you wake up.

Your entire face lacks any sign of masculinity, you have no visible brow ridge, your chin is pointy and it seems to be narrower than your nose (something that surprises me a lot since I wasn't even aware that this was possible). You also not only lack a defined and broad jawlined but your entire mandible is also completely uneven, considering this and the malposition of your teeth I'm suspect that you actually have some level of laterognathia.

You also lack dimorphism (masculinity) in your teeth, believe me, that does exist, your teeth are rounded like a woman's! It's like you haven't fully developed yet despite being 21yo.

I also wouldn't be surprised if you have a recessed maxilla since your head shape is dolichocephalic, which makes your whole face narrow and long, and a side effect of this is having low and week cheekbones, which you do! You can easily see this by looking at the picture where you're smiling and your cheeks are right there almost 2cm below your eyeballs, this happens because your zygomatic bone is low so the zygomaticus muscle (which creates this volume when smiling) will also be low since it's inserted on the zygomatic bone.

The fact that your cheekbones are so low is also why you have negative canthal tilt, which makes you have puppy eyes which women dislike since any woman prefers a man that looks strong and dominant. You can find some that like men who look like puppies though!

This also makes you have an excessive scleral show on your eyes, making you look completely morbid. You could try to squintmax like Nick Bateman though, just pretend you're always outside with the sun hitting your eyes 24/7!

But I need to warn you that this won't be enough to save the bad eye shape that you have, especially the vertically broad orbital cavity, which makes you have excessive upper eyelid exposure, that part where women usually pass makeup on... that isn't really a masculine trait. It's like having deer eyes instead of wolf eyes, eyes of a hunter.

Your nose is quite bigger too, really big in fact, and you should try to fix that hook on it, it was probably caused by your dolichocephalic headshape.

There are other things but I don't want to worry you more about this stuff.

good luck bro!

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 39, Pillarman, Deleted member 1560 and 1 other person
Grow back the beard and hair. Beard was a good fraud for your lower third. You looked older, but more robust.

• +1
Reactions: National Rodgerism
Eyebrow shape and position improved a lot, even thouh they look thinner afterwards. How did you do that? I desperatly need an eyebrow change like that as well. Looks like you're squinting in the after pic though, so maybe it's that.

I'm a person who doesn't agree with the concept of rating someone's beauty, which is objective based on a strict range of how each feature has to be and not an absolute thing, especially because you'd need to find what the "10" means in the first place, I'll open an exception for you to tell you that you look quite exceptionally bad, to not say on worse words.

If I were to rate you, you'd be a 2/10 (and I'm being generous with that) I honestly can't see any redeemable feature on your face.

You see, it seems you have a thick and dense hair, but that's about it. Your hairline is completely uneven, and it seems to be recessed on the temporal peak area which makes your hair look like a motorcycle helmet that you put on your head every time you wake up.

Your entire face lacks any sign of masculinity, you have no visible brow ridge, your chin is pointy and it seems to be narrower than your nose (something that surprises me a lot since I wasn't even aware that this was possible). You also not only lack a defined and broad jawlined but your entire mandible is also completely uneven, considering this and the malposition of your teeth I'm suspect that you actually have some level of laterognathia.

You also lack dimorphism (masculinity) in your teeth, believe me, that does exist, your teeth are rounded like a woman's! It's like you haven't fully developed yet despite being 21yo.

I also wouldn't be surprised if you have a recessed maxilla since your head shape is dolichocephalic, which makes your whole face narrow and long, and a side effect of this is having low and week cheekbones, which you do! You can easily see this by looking at the picture where you're smiling and your cheeks are right there almost 2cm below your eyeballs, this happens because your zygomatic bone is low so the zygomaticus muscle (which creates this volume when smiling) will also be low since it's inserted on the zygomatic bone.

The fact that your cheekbones are so low is also why you have negative canthal tilt, which makes you have puppy eyes which women dislike since any woman prefers a man that looks strong and dominant. You can find some that like men who look like puppies though!

This also makes you have an excessive scleral show on your eyes, making you look completely morbid. You could try to squintmax like Nick Bateman though, just pretend you're always outside with the sun hitting your eyes 24/7!

But I need to warn you that this won't be enough to save the bad eye shape that you have, especially the vertically broad orbital cavity, which makes you have excessive upper eyelid exposure, that part where women usually pass makeup on... that isn't really a masculine trait. It's like having deer eyes instead of wolf eyes, eyes of a hunter.

Your nose is quite bigger too, really big in fact, and you should try to fix that hook on it, it was probably caused by your dolichocephalic headshape.

good luck bro!
shiit you almost got me https://looksmax.org/threads/22-m-63-looksmax-update.59661/#post-1063814 pls send your paypal or w/e so i can send you some $$ for effort (no /s). not flexing with 10/10 shit but had a gd laugh

You legit look like a suicide bomber

Eyebrow shape and position improved a lot, even thouh they look thinner afterwards. How did you do that? I desperatly need an eyebrow change like that as well. Looks like you're squinting in the after pic though, so maybe it's that.
hey bro. i mew a lot incl hard. i try to slightly squint all the time and it became second nature - i see like shit and before doing eye correction i started wearing my old glasses which are not so good and its like im forced to squint 24/7 just to see. in addition angle slightly different. but yeah mewing maybe helped a bit and it doesnt hurt to try it. in regards to utility my breathing improved with mewing

hey bro. i mew a lot incl hard. i try to slightly squint all the time and it became second nature - i see like shit and before doing eye correction i started wearing my old glasses which are not so good and its like im forced to squint 24/7 just to see. in addition angle slightly different. but yeah mewing maybe helped a bit and it doesnt hurt to try it. in regards to utility my breathing improved with mewing
Are your brows better and lower than before also when your face is completely relaxed? Because that's all that matters. I highly doubt that mewing would achieve that tbh.
Are your brows better and lower than before also when your face is completely relaxed? Because that's all that matters. I highly doubt that mewing would achieve that tbh.

dopamine is enough
talking about dopamine and nofap i got u a brazzers sub enjoy pming the email + pass

When squinting for visuals and cosmetics, I only flex the lower eyelid. Upper eyelid and the brow doesn't move (unless I'm in the sun, which I'm not in the photo). Meaning, I didn't frown in the pic.
What I have also noticed is the eyebrow changing from arched to more neutral even when I try to relax my face.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Bewusst
What I have also noticed is the eyebrow changing from arched to more neutral even when I try to relax my face.
This is exactly what I need. More neutral tilt because mine are naturally too arched and positively-tilted.That's why I want to get an eyebrow transplant but I don't have the money rn so a quicker solution till then would be nice.

good luck bro!
dn

Is this a before and after the barbershop transformation?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
From Cuban dissident to Lee Harvey Oswald

Hard to rate accurately due to low quality pic. Maybe a 4.9 > 5.1 improvement? Idk, maybe some foids would have found the bushy beard creepy, so for them the change really is a "transformation". Are you finding you get more IoIs with the new look?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
This is exactly what I need. More neutral tilt because mine are naturally too arched and positively-tilted.That's why I want to get an eyebrow transplant but I don't have the money rn so a quicker solution till then would be nice.
How old are you? If you're below 25, try to increase testosterone; in addition to normal and hard mew, and maintaining correct posture.

As per the transplant, from what I have gathered not only the shape is rarely touched (as in, not significantly rearranged, but rather the thickness is adjusted), but also it is difficult to find matching hair for the brows. Still wouldn't hurt to ask though! I'm going to the clinic to analyze my scalp progress and then will talk about beard, but I will try to find out what to do with the brows.

Finally, try Mino for thickness, as I would argue that extra thickness blurs the arch and gives it less angular definition. As you can see, on my PRE pic they are at least denser.
Is this a before and after the barbershop transformation?
No, it's after first and then before - GTA SA Afro style.
From Cuban dissident to Lee Harvey Oswald
Least he's a Marxist, right?
Hard to rate accurately due to low quality pic. Maybe a 4.9 > 5.1 improvement? Idk, maybe some foids would have found the bushy beard creepy, so for them the change really is a "transformation". Are you finding you get more IoIs with the new look?
Post beard off I was treated better in general. Now after HT it's actually worse ATM, as I look like a 50 yo balding man (while the hair grows out).

Over

• +1
Reactions: ThatsWhatsUp

Feel like hobo beard was shit and mewing helped the eyes a bit, as well as brows. Only drawback is thinner brows due to stopping Mino. In addition, still some resemblance of NCT and weaker lower third
Is that an italian permesso di
soggiorno?

shit thread

Can you rate me bro if I pmed you? You seem to be the most knowledgeable here ngl

• +1
Reactions: ThatsWhatsUp
It took you one year to shave your beard

Time to create a new character

One ticket for robert de niro pls (reincarnation game - watch joker so you know what i mean)

• +1
Reactions: KEy21
How old are you? If you're below 25, try to increase testosterone; in addition to normal and hard mew, and maintaining correct posture.

As per the transplant, from what I have gathered not only the shape is rarely touched (as in, not significantly rearranged, but rather the thickness is adjusted), but also it is difficult to find matching hair for the brows. Still wouldn't hurt to ask though! I'm going to the clinic to analyze my scalp progress and then will talk about beard, but I will try to find out what to do with the brows.

Finally, try Mino for thickness, as I would argue that extra thickness blurs the arch and gives it less angular definition. As you can see, on my PRE pic they are at least denser.
I'm 22, 23 soon. I am using Minox on eyebrows but it doesn't cut it in my case. I also had Botox injections and a thread lift to lower the arches but they're still sitting too high. That's why I want a transplant. I brush my brows down every day before leaving the house and try to fraud lower, straighter and more neutral-tilted brows but it's getting annoying tbh because they do what they want. Was already thinking about shaving them off completely because they make my whole face look weird.