22 M 6’3 - Looksmax Update

CaptainButtnaked

CaptainButtnaked

Iron
Been 1 month of going clean shaven & trying to get leaner, has there been an improvement? Previous post - https://looksmax.org/threads/22m-63-honest-rate-tips-for-improvement.50143/#post-891558 . From what I can tell the advice you gave last time was pretty sound & I'm sure more then ever I'm a mentalcel (diagnosed with autism at young age) I've had women who previously never gave me the time of day approach me at the gym & one even telling me I'm "gorgeous" & offering to let me work for her. Can someone please tell me how to take non-autistic looking photos to social media max
IMG 0185
IMG 0246

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane, BigBoy, Deleted member 6785 and 1 other person
underbite or aspergers jut

which one is it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Deleted member 9380, nonserviam and 15 others
Don't worry face does not matter bro, only height, being BBC, and having a BBC. You're white so I hope your cock is at least 8" to compensate
underbite or aspergers jut

which one is it
this though for real

• JFL
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 685, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and 2 others
If you aren't pulling then 100% mentalcel you have great pheno and honestly I'd say if you kept leanmaxxing you'd probably be very attractive to majority of the population. This is mentalcel 101 boyos.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 6785, shimada and 2 others
I'm a person who doesn't agree with the concept of rating someone's beauty, which is objective based on a strict range of how each feature has to be and not an absolute thing, especially because you'd need to find what the "10" means in the first place, I'll open an exception for you to tell you that you look quite exceptionally bad, to not say on worse words.

If I were to rate you, you'd be a 2/10 (and I'm being generous with that) I honestly can't see any redeemable feature on your face.

You see, it seems you have a thick and dense hair, but that's about it. Your hairline is completely uneven, and it seems to be recessed on the temporal peak area which makes your hair look like a motorcycle helmet that you put on your head every time you wake up.

Your entire face lacks any sign of masculinity, you have no visible brow ridge, your chin is pointy and it seems to be narrower than your nose (something that surprises me a lot since I wasn't even aware that this was possible). You also not only lack a defined and broad jawlined but your entire mandible is also completely uneven, considering this and the malposition of your teeth I'm suspect that you actually have some level of laterognathia.

You also lack dimorphism (masculinity) in your teeth, believe me, that does exist, your teeth are rounded like a woman's! It's like you haven't fully developed yet despite being 21yo.

I also wouldn't be surprised if you have a recessed maxilla since your head shape is dolichocephalic, which makes your whole face narrow and long, and a side effect of this is having low and week cheekbones, which you do! You can easily see this by looking at the picture where you're smiling and your cheeks are right there almost 2cm below your eyeballs, this happens because your zygomatic bone is low so the zygomaticus muscle (which creates this volume when smiling) will also be low since it's inserted on the zygomatic bone.

The fact that your cheekbones are so low is also why you have negative canthal tilt, which makes you have puppy eyes which women dislike since any woman prefers a man that looks strong and dominant. You can find some that like men who look like puppies though!

This also makes you have an excessive scleral show on your eyes, making you look completely morbid. You could try to squintmax like Nick Bateman though, just pretend you're always outside with the sun hitting your eyes 24/7!

But I need to warn you that this won't be enough to save the bad eye shape that you have, especially the vertically broad orbital cavity, which makes you have excessive upper eyelid exposure, that part where women usually pass makeup on... that isn't really a masculine trait. It's like having deer eyes instead of wolf eyes, eyes of a hunter.

Your nose is quite bigger too, really big in fact, and you should try to fix that hook on it, it was probably caused by your dolichocephalic headshape.

There are other things but I don't want to worry you more about this stuff.

good luck bro!

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Xangsane, kuroro, BigBoy and 18 others
I'm a person who doesn't agree with the concept of rating someone's beauty, which is objective based on a strict range of how each feature has to be and not an absolute thing, especially because you'd need to find what the "10" means in the first place, I'll open an exception for you to tell you that you look quite exceptionally bad, to not say on worse words.

If I were to rate you, you'd be a 2/10 (and I'm being generous with that) I honestly can't see any redeemable feature on your face.

You see, it seems you have a thick and dense hair, but that's about it. Your hairline is completely uneven, and it seems to be recessed on the temporal peak area which makes your hair look like a motorcycle helmet that you put on your head every time you wake up.

Your entire face lacks any sign of masculinity, you have no visible brow ridge, your chin is pointy and it seems to be narrower than your nose (something that surprises me a lot since I wasn't even aware that this was possible). You also not only lack a defined and broad jawlined but your entire mandible is also completely uneven, considering this and the malposition of your teeth I'm suspect that you actually have some level of laterognathia.

You also lack dimorphism (masculinity) in your teeth, believe me, that does exist, your teeth are rounded like a woman's! It's like you haven't fully developed yet despite being 21yo.

I also wouldn't be surprised if you have a recessed maxilla since your head shape is dolichocephalic, which makes your whole face narrow and long, and a side effect of this is having low and week cheekbones, which you do! You can easily see this by looking at the picture where you're smiling and your cheeks are right there almost 2cm below your eyeballs, this happens because your zygomatic bone is low so the zygomaticus muscle (which creates this volume when smiling) will also be low since it's inserted on the zygomatic bone.

The fact that your cheekbones are so low is also why you have negative canthal tilt, which makes you have puppy eyes which women dislike since any woman prefers a man that looks strong and dominant. You can find some that like men who look like puppies though!

This also makes you have an excessive scleral show on your eyes, making you look completely morbid. You could try to squintmax like Nick Bateman though, just pretend you're always outside with the sun hitting your eyes 24/7!

But I need to warn you that this won't be enough to save the bad eye shape that you have, especially the vertically broad orbital cavity, which makes you have excessive upper eyelid exposure, that part where women usually pass makeup on... that isn't really a masculine trait. It's like having deer eyes instead of wolf eyes, eyes of a hunter.

Your nose is quite bigger too, really big in fact, and you should try to fix that hook on it, it was probably caused by your dolichocephalic headshape.

good luck bro!
wow you must be wheezing with excitement after typing all that and imagining how depressed he is when he reads your aspie wall of text

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, BigBoy, Be_ConfidentBro and 1 other person

good luck bro!
Can't tell if this is copypasta or not. Just skimming through it it says he has no browridge when he obviously does wtf lol.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Be_ConfidentBro and TheMewingBBC
You’re a chad that’s getting ready to break out. Go slay bro.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10679
you look like a typical brit slayer tbh

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro
The new @Kinko

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9380
5.5-6 PSL

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: CopeAndRope and Deleted member 1464
wow you must be wheezing with excitement after typing all that and imagining how depressed he is when he reads your aspie wall of text
Bro it’s a copypasta lol

You looked better with beard ngl

at least in this pic.

• +1
Infraorbitals

hella nice hair

• +1
5,5/6 psl Chad imo

• JFL
Reactions: to_stop_da_cope
That fringe with fade looks so bad

grow out ur sides

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8902
Cunts thread is nearly a year old.

Had Buccal Fat Surgery

New Hair Cut, Tattoos, Fashion etc.

&

Getting Fat disolvant injections on Friday

Give me advice when I post an update.

Been 1 month of going clean shaven & trying to get leaner, has there been an improvement? Previous post - https://looksmax.org/threads/22m-63-honest-rate-tips-for-improvement.50143/#post-891558 . From what I can tell the advice you gave last time was pretty sound & I'm sure more then ever I'm a mentalcel (diagnosed with autism at young age) I've had women who previously never gave me the time of day approach me at the gym & one even telling me I'm "gorgeous" & offering to let me work for her. Can someone please tell me how to take non-autistic looking photos to social media max
View attachment 155136View attachment 155138
View attachment 155162
Looksmined ngl

Cunts thread is nearly a year old.

Had Buccal Fat Surgery

New Hair Cut, Tattoos, Fashion etc.

&

Getting Fat disolvant injections on Friday

Give me advice when I post an update.
Post new pics now

Post new pics now
What's the point?

I know what I have to do to get better looking.

I'll probably not even post pics until I get a sliding genioplasty.

This website is shit for the most part.

Users are autistic, give bad advice.

Plus I got someone from here to help me IRL & his advice has helped me the most.

What's the point?

I know what I have to do to get better looking.

I'll probably not even post pics until I get a sliding genioplasty.

This website is shit for the most part.

Users are autistic, give bad advice.

Plus I got someone from here to help me IRL & his advice has helped me the most.
Post body pic and pic of ur tattoos

stop being high inhibition and post pics so we can give u feedback

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5393