Reactions: Deleted member 8699 and sandcelmuttcel
I want Eva gf

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6723
Flaws No tits
no ass
Chad jaw
Loose vagina from all the chad cock

She has gd harmony but i like high e foids like jennifer Lawrence and yasmin bleeth

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: johncruz12345, to_stop_da_cope, amorfati and 5 others
The more you posted ab her, the more I’d see her as omeitis if she was irl

• Love it
Subhuman

• WTF
3811DBFE 0C84 4635 AEE9 3DAB7DD672F9
A7058E27 A48F 402A 807A 45D7E01239A6
, still small but it is ideal for me.
never seen her where even a bit of her ass is visible, but she clearly does not have a big ass though. Big asses are a turn off for me so still good.
wtf do u mean jfl
44234BD8 EE0F 4CD2 B338 C6A89BEB56F1

tf u want a recessed bitch?
Loose vagina from all the chad cock
Eva is single and she has claimed she is a virgin. Not saying its true but we have no proof.

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8699, Deleted member 9090 and Deleted member 6191
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6191
is this a meme all the people saying she's subhuman

she's stacy @ a minimum

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6191 and Deleted member 6723
Eva is single and she has claimed she is a virgin. Not saying its true but we have no proof.
Jfl just take a foids word
They are the biggest liar manipulators
She gets creampied by chads everyday an wants to appear an angel for simps like you so your lust for her grows
I see better looking foids on my walk to the grocery store boyo but this is wat loneliness does to an incel

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: mogstar, johncruz12345, amorfati and 1 other person
Midface, chin and body

Jfl just take a foids word
They are the biggest liar manipulators
She gets creampied by chads everyday an wants to appear an angel for simps like you so your lust for her grows
I see better looking foids on my walk to the grocery store boyo but this is wat loneliness does to an incel
literally no proof Eva isnt a virgin.
She also doesnt look virgin
389B8556 E330 4197 832E 90A9C0D36824

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10042 and Deleted member 6723
Long midface long chin
long chin jfl
208C4200 6008 426D 8D4B 373AFCC6677E

havent measured but keep in mind shes smiling in the pic making her chin look taller, so think of it as slight shorter irl. Looks ideal which is 2:1 chin height:philturm height ratio.

About her midface its probably not her midface tbh (hers is already ideal) probably her whole face. Her whole face does look long though.
B070AB91 0F91 4FA7 9593 BF599C09FC9C

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8699 and Deleted member 6191
Stacy but voted subhuman

long chin jfl
View attachment 882469
havent measured but keep in mind shes smiling in the pic making her chin look taller, so think of it as slight shorter irl. Looks ideal which is 2:1 chin height:philturm height ratio.

About her midface its probably not her midface tbh (hers is already ideal) probably her whole face. Her whole face does look long though.
View attachment 882474
These are measurements for a man, and theyre not ideal either, theyre just required to not look fucked up. Again, for a MAN. Her philtrum looks quite long too so the fact she has ideal ratio (again, for a man) just says how long her chin is (masculine feature).
Original 1

This is the true ideal woman. Minimum 1.1 midface ratio (she has like 1.17 with distortion prolly higher without), pct, full lips, small chin, small skull, large forehead to face ratio. All the essential feminine features, and cudemore has none. Once you grow up and mature youll appreciate this stuff more.

These are measurements for a man, and theyre not ideal either, theyre just required to not look fucked up. Again, for a MAN. Her philtrum looks quite long too so the fact she has ideal ratio (again, for a man) just says how long her chin is (masculine feature).
View attachment 882512
This is the true ideal woman. Minimum 1.1 midface ratio (she has like 1.17 with distortion prolly higher without), pct, full lips, small chin, small skull, large forehead to face ratio. All the essential feminine features, and cudemore has none. Once you grow up and mature youll appreciate this stuff more.
2.25 ratio is ideal for men, 2.0 is ideal for women.

For midface, I've only ever seen the 1.1 midface being ideal here, everywhere else its always exactly 1 being the ideal.

Eva has 8 pct which again is ideal.

for her lips its again identical to the ideal features listed.
A039BCFD 6298 48CB A575 7989726D108B

1FBB08C0 B310 43B4 AEC2 1FC9528B8A6C

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8699
  • +1
2.25 ratio is ideal for men, 2.0 is ideal for women.
Tbh the ratio doesnt matter when her chin looks physically long, her philtrum looks long too

For midface, I've only ever seen the 1.1 midface being ideal here, everywhere else its always exactly 1 being the ideal.
I have to say again, the ideal for men and women are different. Women have shorter noses, shorter philtrum, and fuller upper lip. Ofc the ideal for women would be higher than for men. Also, her midface straight up looks long, ratios aside, even you said her face looks long. This is due to her long midface and long chin (her forehead is short so that doesnt contribute at all. Long midface and long chin arent feminine.

Eva has 8 pct which again is ideal
Literally measuring it wrong, putting it on her eyelashes above her lateral canthus (outer corner of eye). Eyeballing it, her pct looks 6° at most, falling outside of the 8-10° minimum. Also there is no limit for pct on girls

for her lips its again identical to the ideal features listed.
Cherrypicked from a lower angle making upper lip look way fuller, in all the other pics you sent her lips look way thinner

Look bro you can like eva but she def has flaws and shes not a feminine girl, you cant deny this objectively

Upper lip too thin

• +1
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd
Tbh the ratio doesnt matter when her chin looks physically long, her philtrum looks long too

I have to say again, the ideal for men and women are different. Women have shorter noses, shorter philtrum, and fuller upper lip. Ofc the ideal for women would be higher than for men. Also, her midface straight up looks long, ratios aside, even you said her face looks long. This is due to her long midface and long chin (her forehead is short so that doesnt contribute at all. Long midface and long chin arent feminine.

Literally measuring it wrong, putting it on her eyelashes above her lateral canthus (outer corner of eye). Eyeballing it, her pct looks 6° at most, falling outside of the 8-10° minimum. Also there is no limit for pct on girls

Cherrypicked from a lower angle making upper lip look way fuller, in all the other pics you sent her lips look way thinner

Look bro you can like eva but she def has flaws and shes not a feminine girl, you cant deny this objectively
imma respond in a while. But Eva's lips arent cherrypicked I just screenshotted it from the vid. Ill post vid and other stuff later.

• +1
496ADE1E 3503 4CFD 967A D27E6343BE49

:lul:

• WTF

k bro. But literally midface ratio ideal is always 1 from what I've searched. It's always exactly 1. Plus 1 midface ratio is still more compact than most ppl.

Shorter midface might be more feminine but more feminine doesnt always equal to
looking more aesthetic.

Measured Eva's pct again. I put a dot for the medial canthus so u could see that its accurate. 6 pct which is still ideal.

This is the vid where I got the lips from. Forgot about replying to u so just replied now.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7926, Deleted member 8699 and to_stop_da_cope

also there is obv a limit for ideal pct even for women.

If there wasnt a limit then ppls eyes like this would still be attractive jfl.
819B262B 19A5 4E6C A1F7 65A60BE355E9

There is a limit to everything. Eva's pct is ideal to everything I've searched and saw.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8699 and to_stop_da_cope
also there is obv a limit for ideal pct even for women.

If there wasnt a limit then ppls eyes like this would still be attractive jfl.
View attachment 884239
There is a limit to everything. Eva's pct is ideal to everything I've searched and saw.
honestly youre decently younger than her so maybe you can marry her and breed when shes in mid 30s and already got streched enough to look for some random moneymaxxxed proexcel to marry

• Love it
k bro. But literally midface ratio ideal is always 1 from what I've searched. It's always exactly 1. Plus 1 midface ratio is still more compact than most ppl.

Shorter midface might be more feminine but more feminine doesnt always equal to
looking more aesthetic.
Mfr of 1 is the averaged mfr of all people, hence its considered "ideal" or a better term for it being normal. Also thats across all people not all women. Shorter midface is feminine and thats what you should care about over muh aesthetics, this forum is crushing your t levels

Measured Eva's pct again. I put a dot for the medial canthus so u could see that its accurate. 6 pct which is still ideal.
I predicted she had a pct of 6, and no 6° isnt ideal for women its 8-10

This is the vid where I got the lips from. Forgot about replying to u so just replied now.
Yeah an upwards angle vid makes lips look bigger, the pic where you showed me her mfr are her true lips

• +1
Mfr of 1 is the averaged mfr of all people, hence its considered "ideal" or a better term for it being normal. Also thats across all people not all women. Shorter midface is feminine and thats what you should care about over muh aesthetics, this forum is crushing your t levels

I predicted she had a pct of 6, and no 6° isnt ideal for women its 8-10

Yeah an upwards angle vid makes lips look bigger, the pic where you showed me her mfr are her true lips
yeah ok bro I just searched them so thats why.

But yeah not gonna reply anymore. Aesthetics though is different.

different to sex appeal, like finding them beautiful but not in a sexual way.

• +1
yeah ok bro I just searched them so thats why.

But yeah not gonna reply anymore. Aesthetics though is different.

different to sex appeal, like finding them beautiful but not in a sexual way.
Oh youre not sexually attracted to her?

Oh youre not sexually attracted to her?
Rlly depends. Sometimes yes sometimes not.

But shes always been perfect to me if u ignore the sexual part. Im sure its not because of some emotional attachment to her because Ive seen her that way ever since.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 9699 and TheEndHasNoEnd
Rlly depends. Sometimes yes sometimes not.

But shes always been perfect to me if u ignore the sexual part. Im sure its not because of some emotional attachment to her because Ive seen her that way ever since.
Yeah i kinda get what youre saying, i feel the same for adriana lima

• +1
@Mateusz74 this collagen or death

• +1
Reactions: Mateusz74