Rate my oneitis. She’s an asian staceylite but has a crush on Adam driver...

At least top tier Becky though

LySDMzK.gif

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6273, TimoT, Copeful and 4 others
Her head looks like a giant balloon about to exploooooooode

giphy.gif

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6273, TimoT, yunggod and 6 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11758, Baldingman1998, Boldandbeautiful and 19 others
wtf?? Does she just have really low standards? Apparently she says his personality seems really good. She has tons of beta orbiters and she could do so much better than him looks-wise.

what do you guys think of her? I think she’s so fucking hot. Is it because of high sex appeal or?

Thats considered hot in your area? You from the deep sea or smthn?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Boldandbeautiful, johncruz12345, Kristin and 11 others
Ok maybe chill a bit then come back. Obviously not accurate rating
Im back with calm mind. She still looks like shit.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: jflsnowdzz, StrangerDanger, Baldingman1998 and 27 others
OP deleted pics coz couldnt hane his ugly bitch getting roasted.
Handle

• JFL
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate and Deleted member 3043
  • JFL
Reactions: Patrick Baitman and needsolution
OP deleted pics coz couldnt hane his ugly bitch getting roasted.
Handle
Nah it’s cos I was looking for legit rates but only got retarded ones which are obviously fake

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6273, yunggod, Copemaxxing and 5 others
Screenshot 2019 10 25 16 40 23 985 comandroidchrome

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1553
Nah it’s cos I was looking for legit rates but only got retarded ones which are obviously fake
Then dont ask others about anything if u cant handle truth and anything opposite to your opinion is fake and not reliable LOL did you think you joined disneyland forum where everyone is hi hi hi kind to each other and suck each other dick rating themselves 8+? Ofc no. U got opinion from at least 20 males who rated her ugly, do u really think that its not accurate? Just lol.

Also you joined yesterday and first you did was sharing not yours picture and asking about rating of person who isnt you... Or may be its you, i wouldnt be surprised if this UGLY NOODLE WAS YOU and thats why u cant handle criticism, maybe its true, not first case someone posting "person whom i know" picture as first post and then truth is that it was OP' picture not friend. No mentally healthy men would rate her higher than 5. Keep coping and got r/rateme to get your dream rating not on forum where people are honest.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: jflsnowdzz, No Bones Dax, StrangerDanger and 17 others
Then dont ask others about anything if u cant handle truth and anything opposite to your opinion is fake and not reliable LOL did you think you joined disneyland forum where everyone is hi hi hi kind to each other and suck each other dick rating themselves 8+? Ofc no. U got opinion from at least 20 males who rated her ugly, do u really think that its not accurate? Just lol.

Also you joined yesterday and first you did was sharing not yours picture and asking about rating of person who isnt you... Or may be its you, i wouldnt be surprised if this UGLY NOODLE WAS YOU and thats why u cant handle criticism, maybe its true, not first case someone posting "person whom i know" picture as first post and then truth is that it was OP' picture not friend. No mentally healthy men would rate her higher than 5. Keep coping and got r/rateme to get your dream rating not on forum where people are honest.
Wtf ok I made an account cos I legit wanted other people to rate my oneitis.

I’m just fucking shocked at the ratings cos everyone I know thinks she’s fucking fit??

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13511

I’m just fucking shocked at the ratings cos everyone I know thinks she’s fucking fit??
Your friends are normies and obviously lie. Here u have blackpilled forum where people dont give a shit about huring others with honesty.
Fit? Im fucking fit too, does it make me 7/10 minimum?

• +1
Reactions: kebabcoper, TimoT, Warlow and 8 others
Your friends are normies and obviously lie. Here u have blackpilled forum where people dont give a shit about huring others with honesty.
Fit? Im fucking fit too, does it make me 7/10 minimum?

JFL mate fit is slang for hot. I didn’t think 7/10 maybe 5.5-6/10 PSL

JFL mate fit is slang for hot. I didn’t think 7/10 maybe 5.5-6/10 PSL
speak straight language, not everyone is native english speaker here and understand street nlgger slangs.
First you told Stacylite = its 7-8/10 around
Then Higher tier becky which is 6-7/10
Now you say she is average Becky 5.5-6/10
In reality she is 4/10 noodle (in my subjective opinion 3/10) with off body proportions, balon head, low tier eyes and small hanging boobs

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 6273, johncruz12345, TimoT and 13 others
speak straight language, not everyone is native english speaker here and understand street nlgger slangs.
First you told Stacylite = its 7-8/10 around
Then Higher tier becky which is 6-7/10
Now you say she is average Becky 5.5-6/10
In reality she is 4/10 noodle (in my subjective opinion 3/10) with off body proportions, balon head, low tier eyes and small hanging boobs
Bro why do you keep saying noodle

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13511, Deleted member 6273, Heguldus and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: TimoT, Patrick Baitman, MiroslavBulldosex and 4 others
noodle=noodlewhore=asian fem

Is she rated lower cos she Asian or something??
And I lowered my rating cos obviously realised stacylite was exaggerating because of my oneitis.

Zoinks! You've taken a wrong turn.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Boldandbeautiful, Chadlitecel, Deleted member 1100 and 6 others
Is she rated lower cos she Asian or something??
And I lowered my rating cos obviously realised stacylite was exaggerating because of my oneitis.
Ofc its lower because she is asian, but not because in her passport is asian nation... just because asian features are worse on average and no noodle will ever get highest rating nor mog real white staceyes... Average 5/10 for noodle is like 3-4/10 for white.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kristin, Warlow, Chadlitecel and 3 others
Ofc its lower because she is asian, but not because in her passport is asian nation... just because asian features are worse on average and no noodle will ever get highest rating nor mog real white staceyes... Average 5/10 for noodle is like 3-4/10 for white.

ok. Pretty sure her passport is NOT an Asian countrys’ Passport 🙄

I don’t understand why Asian features are worse than white bro... an average face is average

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13511 and Deleted member 6273
ok. Pretty sure her passport is NOT an Asian countrys’ Passport 🙄

I don’t understand why Asian features are worse than white bro... an average face is average
average noodle =
Average cost of rehabilitation centers

average white girl im meeting on streets here in Poland =
Tumblr m7r5kcoFwJ1r3aurto1 500 large

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Pumanator, johncruz12345 and 18 others

why would you want anyone, especially mentally deviated ppl, to rate the girl you like in the first place?

why would you want anyone, especially mentally deviated ppl, to rate the girl you like in the first place?
well shit, you’re kind of right.
I guess i was just curious about what other people thought. And I also wanted to know why I’m so infatuated with her

Zoinks! You've taken a wrong turn.
Let's split up, gang. If you're looking for an image, it's probably been deleted or may not have existed at all.
If you are looking for groovy images, visit our gallery!

:soy:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Patrick Baitman, Deleted member 3162, Stingray and 4 others
faggotgur.com refused to connect.

• +1
Reactions: Awan and RichardSpencel
YOU LOOK LIKE SHIT

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Kristin, Deleted member 6273, johncruz12345 and 14 others
good thread

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and Time Travel
Still haven't seen the photo :geek:

8/10 you have good taste man

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6273
I saw her before, i liked her. I dont know why guys here are saying she's ugly, she's not.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 1100
YOU ARE UGLY AS SHIT LOL

• +1
Reactions: jflsnowdzz, TimoT, Deleted member 1100 and 6 others
Ugly fucking chink whore

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TimoT, Deleted member 1100, yunggod and 4 others
ugly as fuck

• +1
Reactions: yunggod and RichardSpencel
zoinks

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
Absolutely horrific looking consider offing yourself
Love it when foids are ultra delusional comedy gold

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TimoT, Patrick Baitman, Deleted member 6695 and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
PM me i wanna see. Psl-ers are biased towards western beauty ideals. Also more strict than normal person ratings.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6273
ohh i thought that someone point my subhumanity again :feelscry:
no problem bro, have a good day
No not at all bro we're all kings i'll never mock a brother

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: RichardSpencel and needsolution
confirmed female user
giphy.gif

• JFL
  • +1