• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20399 and Napoleon de Geso
Drill a hole for a LeFort fracture?
Screenshot 20230728 101336 Chrome

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel and Debetro
looks like a bland whore my dick wouldnt even get hard for that unless she was bent over oiled up in front of me

• Love it
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian
Left looking rapeable

Found out my oneitis from a kid gave head and was whoring herself out to another friend of mine yesterday JFL. Some innocent hot one I new from high school turned into a whore over the summer JFL

Found out my oneitis from a kid gave head and was whoring herself out to another friend of mine yesterday JFL. Some innocent hot one I new from high school turned into a whore over the summer JFL
what does it mean if shes datingg a ltn curry?? :hnghn::hnghn:

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: studymaxxer and chrisN
Slut

• +1
Reactions: studymaxxer
Just as cute as i remember from lookism days

I understand that she a has specific appeal, but birdcel? With that chin? With that high nasal bridge?

lol
Are you being serious...

Nigga that is the birdcel pheno. Can't be birdcel with a low nasal bridge

Is that supposed to be a low bridge? Are you seriously confusing a dorsal hump with a low bridge? Greycel ass nigg
Shut up subhuman, birdcels have on average low nose bridge, because of maxilla recession and always a recessed chin, but youre mentally ill retard

Shut up subhuman, birdcels have on average low nose bridge, because of maxilla recession and always a recessed chin, but youre mentally ill retard
Again, dorsal hump is independent of this and his nose bridge is high. You just don't understand what things are