Rate my onetis and girl I’ve rizzing and have fucked

Slayercon? The niggas spent all night trying to rizz up fatties and got blown out then went home alone raging
Happens to the best
There were 4 of the most fit and highest ranked slayers in England teaming up and you were doing some schizo posting in the meanwhile it's over for you

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 30679 and WishIwasChico
Happens to the best
There were 4 of the most fit and highest ranked slayers in England teaming up and you were doing some schizo posting in the meanwhile it's over for you
Hahahahahahaha? Yes bro I was sat at home while them niggas were begging fatties to come home with them. It’s definitely over for me and not them

Happens to the best
No shot you said that with a serious face, take your meds ASAP schizo maybe go back to the ward too
Funny GIF

• JFL
Reactions: WishIwasChico
Hahahahahahaha? Yes bro I was sat at home while them niggas were begging fatties to come home with them. It’s definitely over for me and not them
Liking pawg Is High t your "pawgs" are borderline anorexic

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 30679
You're more a papi to touch and feel the biceps stop acting like a fighter
My lats are horizontally bigger than you vertically I will spark you manlet

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
low subhuman

is the dbol not kicking in bruh, i thought you'd physique mog me soon but you got at least a couple of weeks before that shit happens
Before:
CACCB672 135A 42B7 A1AE BE458B42D0E1

3 weeks in:
4BF28485 BEB5 4BB1 82E3 3CF48D3C60F5

Shut your mouth fucking clown about is the dbol kicking in fucking schizo in 15 weeks I will be bigger than you cunt

• So Sad
Reactions: gooner23
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3, WishIwasChico and IBlamePhaggots
Slayercon? The niggas spent all night trying to rizz up fatties and got blown out then went home alone raging
I was the only one approaching chubsters
I didn't get blown out since every girl I remember approaching was receptive.
I had a girl agree to me coming back with her in the taxi until I exposed that I had no money to pay for my fare. Doesn't mean the slay was guaranteed but it was probable.
I get that you're taking the piss but I will continue to set the record straight

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: the BULL and WishIwasChico
are you not afraid of ogre, your proportions looks like it heading that way, dbol is literally known to ogre tho
mirin the troll tbh

• So Sad
mirin the troll tbh
i mean dbol is like pure water retention, test is a masculinization drug that combination is like an open olympian physique

• +1
are you not afraid of ogre, your proportions looks like it heading that way, dbol is literally known to ogre tho
Don’t make me take tren fag and become Sam sulek bro

• So Sad
i mean dbol is like pure water retention, test is a masculinization drug that combination is like an open olympian physique
Water. Literally lol since it’s dbol jfl

• So Sad
No I want to be ogre so I can destroy @the BULL

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 46727 and WishIwasChico
Water. Literally lol since it’s dbol jfl
dbol, is the most insane mass gainer, but alot of it is muscle fullness = water retention
Don’t make me take tren fag and become Sam sulek bro
i look like a femboy bruh, i just have a nice ass physique, like i might just have to leanmaxx for more facial aesthetics

• +1
Bro i trained MMA with Er gitano i'm like a rabid animal good luck with that lol
One uppercut and your finished bro you don’t know my strength I am like Super Saiyan

dbol, is the most insane mass gainer, but alot of it is muscle fullness = water retention

i look like a femboy bruh, i just have a nice ass physique, like i might just have to leanmaxx for more facial aesthetics
Ye I know bro the bloat sucks sometimes fr…

And mirin fem/masc mix is ideal tbh

• So Sad
One uppercut and your finished bro you don’t know my strength I am like Super Saiyan

Bro Imagine you are walking alone in the night and meet those guys lol those are some scary niggas no Sam sulek jfl

• Hmm...

Bro Imagine you are walking alone in the night and meet those guys lol those are some scary niggas no Sam sulek jfl

I’d spark all of them

• JFL
FDD7D754 49BD 4753 9A57 EC8C9749BF55

@the BULL he mogs you hard

• JFL
Ye I know bro the bloat sucks sometimes fr…

And mirin fem/masc mix is ideal tbh
should've atleast trained natty for 2 years to see where you would go, if you were to complete your cycle and hop off with pct you would look exactly like your 4-5 week physique maybe even less cause dbol.

should've atleast trained natty for 2 years to see where you would go, if you were to complete your cycle and hop off with pct you would look exactly like your 4-5 week physique maybe even less cause dbol.
I’m blasting and cruising and natty is cope

I’d spark all of them

Bro they went from Roma to Milano to get caneda Just because he didn't pay omage to pepi (rip). Nigga was shitting in his pants look at his face lol

• JFL
Puppet Puke GIF - Puppet Puke Vomit - Discover & Share GIFs | Gif, Puppets,  Cool gifs

• WTF
Bro she’s not fat she has big tits and ass you are just a coper even chads like @6ft4 couldnt rizz her and fuck her

Is this a joke? She’s fucking disgusting

Jesus Christ, even the most subhuman lard ass disgusting femcels can get cock

Proof that all you need in life is a hole inbetween your legs, she’s fucking disgusting nigga

• WTF
Is this a joke? She’s fucking disgusting

Jesus Christ, even the most subhuman lard ass disgusting femcels can get cock

Proof that all you need in life is a hole inbetween your legs, she’s fucking disgusting nigga
Cope she htb pawg