Rate my Persian friend (16)

D

Deleted member 58126

Iron
My Persian friend and I are both 16 and he asked me to post him to see where he falls in terms of attractiveness. He also wanted to know how attractive of girl he could get. What do you guys think?

Attachments

• IMG_1954.jpeg
    IMG_1954.jpeg
    289.5 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0388.jpeg
    IMG_0388.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1418.jpeg
    IMG_1418.jpeg
    934.3 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LooksThinker, Hamdan, Deleted member 58230 and 1 other person
Htn to be honest, good looking face.

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress
Hoolly manletism

Hard capped by manletism but could pull a fairly good looking jb due to looks and age

• JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker, Kevin Logan and Deleted member 60975
Looks like a midget

• +1
Reactions: Kevin Logan
My Persian friend and I are both 16 and he asked me to post him to see where he falls in terms of attractiveness. He also wanted to know how attractive of girl he could get. What do you guys think?
he is ltn his physique is average in terms of a 16 year old midget

We hve like the same hair jfl

How many Persian friends do you have????

• JFL
Reactions: F36, backtothesewers, Kevin Logan and 1 other person
htn in iran, LTN in the west due to manlet and pheno tax

• JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker
Height?
He muscle mogs me hard

Gl

I dont think tmhe is your friend

Muscles looks ugly tell him gain more fat

• +1
Reactions: Kevin Logan
piece of shit

looks like a jewish dwarf

mtn

side profile looks good from the front LTN becuase of those eyes manlet as well

High chadlite side profile mid mtn front Id say mid-high htn with hair halo so high htn in appeal facially. Including the physique and considering height 5'10 id say chadlite

Mtn max

jfl

low htn tbh could ascend to low chadlite when softmaxxed