Rate my personality descriptions (Big 5)

denthegodking

denthegodking

Iron
Big 5 SLUEI (3.8% of women; 3.5% of men):

prone to addiction, often late, does not think things work out for the best, impatient, discontent, negative, opinionated, acts without thinking, preoccupied with self, easily frustrated, not that interested in others, act at the expense of others, becomes aggressive when they feel hurt, acts wild and crazy, frustrated and angry when people don't live up to expectations, slow to forgive, takes charge, does not behave in way that is acceptable to society, pessimistic, agnostic/atheistic tendencies, not usually happy, not calm in crisis, does not accomplish work on time, spontaneous, not on good terms with everyone, demanding, misbehaved, improper, avoids responsibilities, not willing to let things rest, acts out frustrations on others, has a need to maintain high levels of excitement, rarely prepared, often bored while working, aggressive, asks questions nobody else does, hard to reason with, likes to be the center of attention, acts without planning, retaliatory, asks many questions, quick to correct others, more pleasure seeking than responsible, not hard working, disorganized, loses things, unable to control cravings

This is a section for rating faces, not ur personality jfl. :bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

• +1
Reactions: BootySniffer69 and aestheticsrespecter
Too bad I'm an ENTP, literally THE “Debater”, I will make anything a debate…

Now just rate my personality goddammit.
02E7CEE7 E618 4C68 A098 8219D9CF7A33

No, rate me

it is with the bullshit I see here on the daily bud
Due to the influx of tiktokcels, including me, although im blackpilled for the most part

6.5 based on just looks. That score could be higher or lower depending on how alpha you are irl imo.
Do i not look robust enough? I have the jock look, which gives off “alpha”:forcedsmile:vibes ig. I feel like 6.5 is crazy because thats literally in chad range

Do i not look robust enough? I have the jock look, which gives off “alpha”:forcedsmile:vibes ig. I feel like 6.5 is crazy because thats literally in chad range
1-3/10 - Incel
4/10 - Low tier normie
5/10 - Mid tier normie
6/10 - High tier normie
7/10 - Chadlite
8/10 - Chad
9/10 - GigaChad

1-3/10 - Incel
4/10 - Low tier normie
5/10 - Mid tier normie
6/10 - High tier normie
7/10 - Chadlite
8/10 - Chad
9/10 - GigaChad
Ah, i thought u were rating differently. Would i achieve chadlite with a tan and longer hair?