Rate my physique. 14yr 65kg.

Zeba

Zeba

Iron
Any tips appreciated, I have been about a year in the gym.

Attachments

• a97ea5fb-b5d6-4499-b611-91bc1a10e6e7.jpeg
    a97ea5fb-b5d6-4499-b611-91bc1a10e6e7.jpeg
    477 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_5463.jpeg
    IMG_5463.jpeg
    394.2 KB · Views: 0
  • 155124d7-d15c-46d2-a28b-1c71f7d3497c.jpeg
    155124d7-d15c-46d2-a28b-1c71f7d3497c.jpeg
    418.2 KB · Views: 0
  • 5e89c1fd-2282-4975-9b45-9cf8c0ac5fba.jpeg
    5e89c1fd-2282-4975-9b45-9cf8c0ac5fba.jpeg
    355.6 KB · Views: 0
Any tips appreciated, I have been about a year in the gym.
Idk if this is normal at 16, but 1 year progress looks like you haven't eaten enough food. Fuck being lean, you need to bulk up (not ultra dirty bulk though). You probably did everything wrong in terms of eating, but newbie gains will appear even if you don't eat properly. Your progress will most likely go down if you don't pick up good eating habits.

Physique looks good + your bone structure looks good so you have space to put on much muscle.

Increase healthy fat intake during bulk (almonds, peanut butter, avocado) as it helps increase test levels and is crucial for hormonal production (even growth hormone). Try pre-exhausting, especially in your chest area, since you lack there heavily.

Also in slow growing parts try reducing number of sets/exercises but increasing the intensity to make sure you aren't overtraining.

Overall you look great, but with proper training/diet you could have looked much better. But again it may be that your test levels haven't peaked yet so you can't put as much muscle as someone at 19-20.

• +1
Reactions: Armand
Idk if this is normal at 16, but 1 year progress looks like you haven't eaten enough food. Fuck being lean, you need to bulk up (not ultra dirty bulk though). You probably did everything wrong in terms of eating, but newbie gains will appear even if you don't eat properly. Your progress will most likely go down if you don't pick up good eating habits.

Physique looks good + your bone structure looks good so you have space to put on much muscle.

Increase healthy fat intake during bulk (almonds, peanut butter, avocado) as it helps increase test levels and is crucial for hormonal production (even growth hormone). Try pre-exhausting, especially in your chest area, since you lack there heavily.

Also in slow growing parts try reducing number of sets/exercises but increasing the intensity to make sure you aren't overtraining.

Overall you look great, but with proper training/diet you could have looked much better. But again it may be that your test levels haven't peaked yet so you can't put as much muscle as someone at 19-20.
Btw I’m 14, thanks for the advice, I’ll try to bulk up and increase my calorie intake.
For my chest, it has always been lacking and I’ve tried many things to grow it but it still remains small compared to the rest.
I’ll start to add more high/healthy fat foods and bulk up till April 2024 where I hope to achieve 5-10 kg of mostly muscle.

Btw I’m 14, thanks for the advice, I’ll try to bulk up and increase my calorie intake.
For my chest, it has always been lacking and I’ve tried many things to grow it but it still remains small compared to the rest.
I’ll start to add more high/healthy fat foods and bulk up till April 2024 where I hope to achieve 5-10 kg of mostly muscle.
Oh, my bad idk why I thought you were 16. Then you definitely lack testosterone for optimal muscle growth. You'll be amazed how much you'll grow in the coming years in that case. This for a 14 year old is very impressive.

Don't go too hard on bulk, aim for a 1kg weight increase a month, that way you won't put on too much fat and since your test and growth hormone will only go up as you age you can probably pack on more muscle than an adult.

• +1
Btw don't do more than 2 exercises for chest a day (do chest at most twice a week), anything more than that and you're most likely overtraining. For example dumbell bench press + pec deck on day 1 and incline smith machine press + dips on day 2. You need only one pressing and one stretching move to get most from your chest.

You'll see many gym idiots doing 5 exercises a muscle group and while that works for roidcels for natties it has no benefit due to higher levels of myostatine.

For chest I’ve tried doing from 500 to 1000 push-ups/decline push-ups a day and it’s worked quite well, in a month it has doubled (still remains lacking but shows how it’s grown). On chest days I would do about 3 chest exercises.

• JFL
Oh, my bad idk why I thought you were 16. Then you definitely lack testosterone for optimal muscle growth. You'll be amazed how much you'll grow in the coming years in that case. This for a 14 year old is very impressive.

Don't go too hard on bulk, aim for a 1kg weight increase a month, that way you won't put on too much fat and since your test and growth hormone will only go up as you age you can probably pack on more muscle than an adult.
Thanks for the advice, have you got tips to keep testosterone and growth hormone very high?

For chest I’ve tried doing from 500 to 1000 push-ups/decline push-ups a day and it’s worked quite well, in a month it has doubled (still remains lacking but shows how it’s grown). On chest days I would do about 3 chest exercises.
Your growth may actually be slow because you do so much. Just try resting more and reducing volume. You are not going to cause optimal hypertrophy nad grow from 1000 pushups (you will make some growth, but at a very slow rate, especially if your genetics aren't the best).

Thanks for the advice, have you got tips to keep testosterone and growth hormone very high?
Your testosterone and growth hormone will continue to go up during puberty, so don't be too concerned about it. It would be an issue if you made this much progress in your 20s since that's when you reach peak levels of hormones. Your body probably just started producing testosterone and high levels of growth hormone since you recently entered puberty.

If you really want to optimize your growth focus on heavy compounds (especially squats and deadlifts) since they cause your body to produce more test and hgh while it reduces myostatin (hormone which limits your muscle growth). Leg workouts especially have good impact on your hormones since they are the largest muscle group and the most challenging one (there are studies on this).

Another thing I'd recommend is supplementing with 5000 IU of Vitamin D3, as it can increase test by 20-25% within 5-6 months. Also supplement with Zinc as it increases free testosterone.

Make sure to sleep well every night (not only 8-9 hours of sleep but 8-9 hours of quality sleep). And start nofap, as it helps you become disciplined, keeps your erectile function (I've had issues because I started jerking off at 12 and stopped only at 18) and definitely gives your testosterone a slight boost (as much as people cope with studies, all of them show increase in t levels even though it is small).

So overall don't overthink your hormone levels, but if you really want there are these small tweaks which may eventually help boost test levels by up to 40% if you are lucky which is a lot. Even if you see s 20% boost it would be great.

Thanks for the advice, have you got tips to keep testosterone and growth hormone very high
Your growth may actually be slow because you do so much. Just try resting more and reducing volume. You are not going to cause optimal hypertrophy nad grow from 1000 pushups (you will make some growth, but at a very slow rate, especially if your genetics aren't the best).

Your testosterone and growth hormone will continue to go up during puberty, so don't be too concerned about it. It would be an issue if you made this much progress in your 20s since that's when you reach peak levels of hormones. Your body probably just started producing testosterone and high levels of growth hormone since you recently entered puberty.

If you really want to optimize your growth focus on heavy compounds (especially squats and deadlifts) since they cause your body to produce more test and hgh while it reduces myostatin (hormone which limits your muscle growth). Leg workouts especially have good impact on your hormones since they are the largest muscle group and the most challenging one (there are studies on this).

Another thing I'd recommend is supplementing with 5000 IU of Vitamin D3, as it can increase test by 20-25% within 5-6 months. Also supplement with Zinc as it increases free testosterone.

Make sure to sleep well every night (not only 8-9 hours of sleep but 8-9 hours of quality sleep). And start nofap, as it helps you become disciplined, keeps your erectile function (I've had issues because I started jerking off at 12 and stopped only at 18) and definitely gives your testosterone a slight boost (as much as people cope with studies, all of them show increase in t levels even though it is small).

So overall don't overthink your hormone levels, but if you really want there are these small tweaks which may eventually help boost test levels by up to 40% if you are lucky which is a lot. Even if you see s 20% boost it would be great.
Thanks, I’ve also heard that doing fewer sets with high intensity is more efficient. The progress I made is also slow since I’ve only got consistent the last 4 months, before I was just lazy as fuck but luckily fixed that. The previous 8 months I’d be in the gym about once every other week on a good month(I probably should have specified this before).
Doesn’t sprinting at max speed also vastly increase growth hormone?
Since new years I started no fap and realised beating your meat a waste of time end energy.
As for any supplement I can’t take any so rely on nutrients from food.

Sprinting and heavy lifting have similar effects on hormones so yeah pick between them or combine them.

Why can't you take supplements (your parents?)? Vitamin D has many benefits besides testosterone increase and isn't expensive ($5-6 a month).

If you still can't get it try to go out as much as possible + drink a lot of milk + eat a lot of cheese + eat fish as often as possible. These are all high in vitamin D3. So 1l of milk + 200g of cheese + some fish will get you around 1000-1500 IU. Add 1-2 hours in the sun a day and you will have 3000-5000 IU depending on how much time you spend outside and how much you eat.

Sprinting and heavy lifting have similar effects on hormones so yeah pick between them or combine them.

Why can't you take supplements (your parents?)? Vitamin D has many benefits besides testosterone increase and isn't expensive ($5-6 a month).

If you still can't get it try to go out as much as possible + drink a lot of milk + eat a lot of cheese + eat fish as often as possible. These are all high in vitamin D3. So 1l of milk + 200g of cheese + some fish will get you around 1000-1500 IU. Add 1-2 hours in the sun a day and you will have 3000-5000 IU depending on how much time you spend outside and how much you eat.
Yes my parents think anythink= steroids. I’ll try to east more cheese and milk then.
I generally eat a quite a bit of fish since in Italy it is fairly common.

If not 200lb go in kitchen and just eat stuff. Repeat until 200lb. daily reminder 200lb is minimum requirement, but still this is what happens to that. Kidcel territory

I’m 145 pounds at 14, average on Google is under 120.
Nice, move quick to up ur weight life as male is unfair extremely

Likely not being born a .00001% frame male like Rob gronkowski or Thom strijd face, as soon as u hit highschool, prolly 12yo at middle school tbh ur open game to the small aggro chihuahua or midsize seniors (biggest dudes at top dont feel the need for petty predating on smalls) who might not even like the sight of u or talking to their oneitis girl they orbit, edgy college guys, etc

All dudes really. Any club posse w statusmax at 1 location, boss/coworkers, cops, 40yo military tough guys, worthless 40yo losers ready to risk 1 interaction for jail, etc

My only tip is: go dick as many young girls as you can

Boy ain’t no way you 65kg, im 5 11 and 19 and im 65kg bruh (look @ pfp)

And get off this site, you are way too young. literally has fucked with my self esteem and motivation a couple weeks in lmaooo

all you need to do is create a proper gym routine, eat healthy and in a surplus, mew, chew hard foods, have good posture, drink a lot of water and be social.

Last edited:
Brudda 65 kg is the average 5 11 untrained woman u should be at least 80kg
Lmaooo i just got flamed by a 14 year Old. i mean broski if you actually 65kg good for you. The thing is I still look built asf at 65kg so idk

Lmaooo i just got flamed by a 14 year Old. i mean broski if you actually 65kg good for you. At the end of the day i still look built asf at 65kg
Sry wasn’t trying to insult but looking at ur frame it is hard to believe ur 65kg unless ur like 4 ft.

Sry wasn’t trying to insult but looking at ur frame it is hard to believe ur 65kg unless ur like 4 ft.
Nah it’s fine I wasn’t mad. Ik it’s hard to believe but im actually 5’11. Idk tf is going with my weight, i mean i am super lean but might also be bceause i have mid legs.

also last warning, get of this site before its too late, or atleast just never post your face lmao.

You are also built ASF for a 14 year old it’s actually unfair. You will literally bodymog everyone if you continue working out

And get off this site, you are way too young. literally has fucked with my self esteem and motivation a couple weeks in lmaooo

all you need to do is create a proper gym routine, eat healthy and in a surplus, mew, chew hard foods, have good posture, drink a lot of water and be social.
Yh I don’t rlly take this site seriously. You try stay motivated don’t listen to these guys who are probably half ur frame.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 40469
Yh I don’t rlly take this site seriously. You try stay motivated don’t listen to these guys who are probably half ur frame.
Thats good, and thanks man <3

Nah it’s fine I wasn’t mad. Ik it’s hard to believe but im actually 5’11. Idk tf is going with my weight, i mean i am super lean but might also be bceause i have mid legs.

also last warning, get of this site before its too late, or atleast just never post your face lmao.

You are also built ASF for a 14 year old it’s actually unfair. You will literally bodymog everyone if you continue working out
Yh not posting my face. Why has something happened where u posted. Maybe ur scale is broken or something cuz ur visually double my size and have fully ended puberty I’m guessing.

Yh not posting my face. Why has something happened where u posted. Maybe ur scale is broken or something cuz ur visually double my size and have fully ended puberty I’m guessing.
No I have been on multiple scales, im 65. Ive always just been very skinny so I basically have no fat around my body and legs.

I posted a rate me of my face and people basically told me it was over lmao and suggested a bunch of surgeries. I never thought I was an ugly guy but after I posted a rate me, i felt very ugly. Im starting to realize tho the people here are very unrealistic. And even if I am ugly I dont want to think it lmao. Im prolly never gonna post my face on here again.

people here are also very negative for no reason, they like to see you down. They tend to make you feel hopeless instead of giving constructive critiscm.

No I have been on multiple scales, im 65. Ive always just been very skinny so I basically have no fat around my body and legs.

I posted a rate me of my face and people basically told me it was over lmao and suggested a bunch of surgeries. I never thought I was an ugly guy but after I posted a rate me, i felt very ugly. Im starting to realize tho the people here are very unrealistic. And even if I am ugly I dont want to think it lmao. Im prolly never gonna post my face on here again.

people here are also very negative for no reason, they like to see you down. They tend to make you feel hopeless instead of giving constructive critiscm.
I’ve seen people that look like chads get insulted by some fat dude cuz their canhalt tilt is slightly off or some shit and suggest a crappy surgery. The only tips I’ve seen to improve face all lead to surgery so they are basically useless.
I just use this site to see if my physique was decent compared to others but will never post my face.
Half of the people insulted my physique or height cuz apparently I’m meant to already be 6ft by 14.
I know it’s all shitty advice so I just don’t listen mostly.