Rate my physique. 6'5 230 pounds. Do I need more mass?

Mew92

Mew92

Bronze
Rate my physique

Attachments

• IMG_20200216_153519.jpg
    IMG_20200216_153519.jpg
    155.7 KB · Views: 327
mirin hard. makes me realise how subhuman my weight is in comparison

At 6'5 what else do you need ?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3702
OP YOU HAVE GIGACHAD HEIGHT AND BODY

Very unaesthetic frame obliques wider than shoulders jfl. Mirin height and weight tho

• +1
Reactions: william
lol you should look a lot bigger with that height and weight

I hate your height man, I’m 3 inches behind you

rate my back training since 1 month. natty ofc

Attachments

• 5CEBE012-30CE-484E-A848-2FE69C342CCA.jpeg
    5CEBE012-30CE-484E-A848-2FE69C342CCA.jpeg
    94 KB · Views: 231
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2621
reminder

• Love it
Reactions: needsolution
Nice thick traps. Could do with some more upper chest development imo. Do you do incline bench OP?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-02-17-10-38-18-480_com.snapchat.android.png
    Screenshot_2020-02-17-10-38-18-480_com.snapchat.android.png
    120 KB · Views: 126
  • Screenshot_2020-02-17-10-37-58-617_com.snapchat.android.png
    Screenshot_2020-02-17-10-37-58-617_com.snapchat.android.png
    125.8 KB · Views: 112
  • Screenshot_2020-02-17-10-36-37-190_com.snapchat.android.png
    Screenshot_2020-02-17-10-36-37-190_com.snapchat.android.png
    124.8 KB · Views: 111
  • +1
Reactions: Limbo and Stingray
reminder that that quote is the biggest cops there is. Chico is a twink 6-12 months of gym can raise them from the dead smv wise
cope cope cope, i agree that leanmaxxing is essential for aesthetics, but gymcelling is cope, face is everything

cope cope cope, i agree that leanmaxxing is essential for aesthetics, but gymcelling is cope, face is everything
My face before and after gym and diet

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-02-17-10-47-44-568_com.snapchat.android.png
    Screenshot_2020-02-17-10-47-44-568_com.snapchat.android.png
    120.1 KB · Views: 96
  • Screenshot_2020-02-17-10-47-52-071_com.snapchat.android.png
    Screenshot_2020-02-17-10-47-52-071_com.snapchat.android.png
    86.4 KB · Views: 89
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: SMVbender and Deleted member 1089
Reminder that he never said that
lol i know he didnt spent a long time searching for the interview but it just hammers home how true that statement is, you read that and you realise "if i looked like him would I ever need to go to the gym? why would I at all?" also i can totally imagine him saying it anyway

lol i know he didnt spent a long time searching for the interview but it just hammers home how true that statement is, you read that and you realise "if i looked like him would I ever need to go to the gym? why would I at all?" also i can totally imagine him saying it anyway
Yeah if you have Chico tier face gymcelling won't do much but for the other 3 billion men on earth it certainly boosts SMV by a lot

• +1
Reactions: buflek
Yeah if you have Chico tier face gymcelling won't do much but for the other 3 billion men on earth it certainly boosts SMV by a lot
the point is you'll realise you NEED to prioritize face, and that you should aim for a chico tier face and spend your money for surgeries instead of training programs and protein supplements or w/e

Even for chico dude if he put on some lean muscle it would halo tf out of him

the point is you'll realise you NEED to prioritize face, and that you should aim for a chico tier face and spend your money for surgeries instead of training programs and protein supplements or w/e
Getting a 99th percentile body will halo the ever living fuck out of you. Even a truecel can get to low tier normie tier and it only takes 5 hours a week AT MOST

Of course dependant on frame and genetics if you can reach a 99th percentile body

Even for chico dude if he put on some lean muscle it would halo tf out of him
Going from 100% of the female population under 25 would fuck you to 100% of the female population would fuck you after gymcelling must sound very enticing for him and definitely worth the effort

Neck and shoulder training is more important than anything else. Halo's your face directly. What I'm working on currently.

Nice... pic without towel please dear

Here is me, you can calling me daddy bhai :love:

indian-body-builder-funny.jpg

• Love it
Reactions: Unmoggablegingercel
Getting a 99th percentile body will halo the ever living fuck out of you. Even a truecel can get to low tier normie tier and it only takes 5 hours a week AT MOST

Of course dependant on frame and genetics if you can reach a 99th percentile body

Going from 100% of the female population under 25 would fuck you to 100% of the female population would fuck you after gymcelling must sound very enticing for him and definitely worth the effort
Am I 99 percentile?

before was early 19 and the after was mid 20
Did you grow in height in that time? I ask because your frame, specifically ribcage, looks like it expanded quite a bit.

Did you grow in height in that time? I ask because your frame, specifically ribcage, looks like it expanded quite a bit.
@Unmoggablegingercel

@Unmoggablegingercel
no, i ended puberty around 17 or 18 for sure. i was the same height. I believe a big part of the difference came from the fact that my testosterone levels went up from eating much better and working out, and that helped me. The bigger ribcage you are seeing is probably an illusion due to the added muscle mass. if you withered a bodybuilder of all of their muscle mass down to skin and bone, you would be surprised at how small their frame is. Gymcelling can completely change ones look.

no, i ended puberty around 17 or 18 for sure. i was the same height. I believe a big part of the difference came from the fact that my testosterone levels went up from eating much better and working out, and that helped me. The bigger ribcage you are seeing is probably an illusion due to the added muscle mass. if you withered a bodybuilder of all of their muscle mass down to skin and bone, you would be surprised at how small their frame is. Gymcelling can completely change ones look.
Ribcage expansion still significantly occurs well into your 20s. And working out helps this. Thanks for the answer.

• +1
Reactions: Unmoggablegingercel