rate my physique is it chad i think it is similar to gymshark athlete david laid or jeff seid

yeah dumb fuck i just have weak masseters which gives that look whenever i lookup my gonions are huge as fuck its because of poor development and shit diet throughout puberty of vegan foods no meats has nothing to do with bones my bones are top tier its muscle that i lack retard

lightingmaxxing irl you have normie bones its gigaover

i'd like to see the subhuman behind the screen tbh

i heightmog you by 6 inches isnt that enough james

tranny tier physique

its bad 0 signs of dimorphism or any signs of it being male and usually associated with very low T

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16133
Nice fat pack boss

• +1
liar gaslighter jew show your face right now or you lose all credibility
why would i gaslight you we're chatting on an looksmaxxing forum jfl

Who taught you that word anyways its the girls in your discord right? They're trying to give you trust issues classic foid trait.

I'm just trying to help you ascend man. Foids might say that ur perfect and everything but they're just trying to make you stop from looksmaxxing. First step of looksmaxxing is accepting the fact that ur not perfect.

• +1
How you can have strong bones with belly like that?

• +1
So what is the "cure" for skinny fat, a cut wouldn't be healthy since u are already " skinny"; a bulk mehhh; Is maintenance the best solution?
There is only two ways to go. You get more skinny which make you look teenager boy. Or you maintain muscle and lose weight. You will have skinny body with muscle.

• +1
How on earth does OP have an Adonis Belt at his high body fat % while I don't? Even when I was 5'6" 126.4 lbs. I bulked up to 144.4 lbs in the past 29 weeks over the fall, winter and spring. I do 170 lb reps with the ab crunch machine at my gym too. But I don't have a v-taper like that in the front. Or at least I do but it's not very visible.

• +1
why would i gaslight you we're chatting on an looksmaxxing forum jfl

Who taught you that word anyways its the girls in your discord right? They're trying to give you trust issues classic foid trait.

I'm just trying to help you ascend man. Foids might say that ur perfect and everything but they're just trying to make you stop from looksmaxxing. First step of looksmaxxing is accepting the fact that ur not perfect.
i agree and i know im not perfect or attractive but a lot of what you said was wrong such as the ramus i am more educated on facial attractiveness as i have studied ratios angles and looksmaxxing longer than you have and i used to sell a successful fiverr course for this before it got taken down but i will admit the foids in my server have turned me into a soft little bitch who craves even more attention than before and i have gotten a shit ton of trust issues from them now i cant trust people bc they always betray me and leak shit about me talk behind my back or take me down after we break up it's too brutal for me
How you can have strong bones with belly like that?
idk must be just genes or something ahaha
There is only two ways to go. You get more skinny which make you look teenager boy. Or you maintain muscle and lose weight. You will have skinny body with muscle.
thanks bro
How on earth does OP have an Adonis Belt at his high body fat % while I don't? Even when I was 5'6" 126.4 lbs. I bulked up to 144.4 lbs in the past 29 weeks over the fall, winter and spring. I do 170 lb reps with the ab crunch machine at my gym too. But I don't have a v-taper like that in the front. Or at least I do but it's not very visible.
i don't know you're trying to apply human logic to someone who's transcended your species to the highest degree my body fat distribution is crazy

• +1
Reactions: beypazarisoda0
Fuck, this is sad, bhai.

• +1