Rate my pic

DaGullas

DaGullas

Creator of the Di Vaio Pill
It just was filtered in Remini, just gives more definition to the pic.

Attachments

• 2D8C2245-6724-49AD-908F-5C25ED8862A1.jpeg
    2D8C2245-6724-49AD-908F-5C25ED8862A1.jpeg
    56 KB · Views: 92
  • +1
Reactions: aestheticallypleasin and xdxdxnice1
Not horse tier midface at all,looks kinda good bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7079, Deleted member 8064, Introvertednarc and 2 others
no rate but you look good enough to pull

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7079 and DaGullas
Wow! You actually look solid here

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7079, Sikkunt23 and inceletto
  • +1
Reactions: Introvertednarc and Sikkunt23
Looks good tbh 4.5-5 pls range

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8064
Yeah bro you're 6.5-7/10

• +1
Reactions: DaGullas
look really good tbh

how has rhino recovery for you? i’m getting it done in december

• +1
look really good tbh

how has rhino recovery for you? i’m getting it done in december
Still recovering bro, just the beginning is more difficult

It just was filtered in Remini, just gives more definition to the pic.
Get hollow cheeks and squarer jaw you will be the next Di Vaio

• +1
High tier normie. You're looksmaxed nothing more can be done imo

Get hollow cheeks and squarer jaw you will be the next Di Vaio
I need to chew more and fake a bit of chin projection with the beard like he does, but i dont have the density of beard he has on the chin

I need to chew more and fake a bit of chin projection with the beard like he does, but i dont have the density of beard he has on the chin
There must be some kind of oil that can stimulate beard growth. Try something like that

High tier normie. You're looksmaxed nothing more can be done imo
Dont you think that with some better beard frauding, less bf, more squared jaw(with chewing), more thick brows, the rest of tattoos i will do and gymmax i can ascend to chadlite?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5052
There must be some kind of oil that can stimulate beard growth. Try something like that
Ye bro its because the middle part of my chin has less density, have to see what i can do

• +1
Reactions: RODEBLUR
5 PSL

• +1
Dont you think that with some better beard frauding, less bf, more squared jaw(with chewing), more thick brows, the rest of tattoos i will do and gymmax i can ascend to chadlite?
Not sure man your facial structure might not give you square jaw/hollow cheeks since slight downward grown midface. But agree with the tattoo and beard they'd increase smv for sure

• +1
Not sure man your facial structure might not give you square jaw/hollow cheeks since slight downward grown midface. But agree with the tattoo and beard they'd increase smv for sure
Ye i have some downward growth, my side is not top. But when i remember other people sides, I really dont care when I see them so the other people should do the same to me no? My 3:4 is nice as well.

• +1
Ye i have some downward growth, my side is not top. But when i remember other people sides, I really dont care when I see them so the other people should do the same to me no? My 3:4 is nice as well.
Do you have a defined ogee curve in 3/4th?? Then you might have hollow cheeks at low bf which is a massive boost

• JFL
Reactions: aestheticallypleasin
Do you have a defined ogee curve in 3/4th?? Then you might have hollow cheeks at low bf which is a massive boost
Yes I do, bro. In a pic before my softmaxx and etc and rhino where I was at a lower bf then now, u can see it

• +1