rate my picture from year back and rate me now

O

OldaPolda123

Iron
Joined
Jul 9, 2026
Posts
73
Reputation
14
yeah I know I descended, I just wanna know if i got potential, Im 16 yo in both pictures, the one on the left I was 77 kg and on the right im 86kg, im 186cm, my hair kinda grew, anyway just simply rate my ahh and maybe name my flaws
 

Attachments

  • Snímek obrazovky 2026-09-28 185248.png
    Snímek obrazovky 2026-09-28 185248.png
    292.1 KB · Views: 0
  • Snímek obrazovky 2026-09-28 185158.png
    Snímek obrazovky 2026-09-28 185158.png
    318.3 KB · Views: 0
  • Snímek obrazovky 2026-09-28 185203.png
    Snímek obrazovky 2026-09-28 185203.png
    295.1 KB · Views: 0
Bro is on his pizza eating arc
 

Similar threads

chicore
Replies
4
Views
71
cursedbybones
cursedbybones
Razzle
Replies
2
Views
39
LeonardoLookism
LeonardoLookism
Z
Replies
10
Views
80
mightypiglet
mightypiglet
A
Replies
0
Views
29
arthur1903
A
bloathero
Replies
1
Views
42
Turkic Albanian
Turkic Albanian

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top