Rate my Pimp Dad

How handsome is my dad factoring his other qualities?

• MTN

Votes: 12 80.0%
  • HTN

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Chadlite

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Chad

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gigachad

Votes: 1 6.7%

• Total voters
IThinkImAboutToROPE

IThinkImAboutToROPE

The Edgarpill DESTROYED me. How will I evER cope.
Hell will break lose after you guys nut over the appeal of my Dad. Massive JB appeal boyos, if only he was born 20 years later, he would have been a tik tok famous Chad slayer. Over if you never had a dad like this.

He was:
6’0
165-170lbs
40in vertical jump (before the shit)
4.65 40yd dash (before the shit)
235lbs max bench(junior yr)
325lbs max squat(junior yr)
Dark hair
Dark eyes
Shit 2.3 GPA, not sharp in school but smart in other things.
Charming, Super NT and picked up English in 2 months.
Very good at Math, not so much in other subjects.

These pics were either sophomore, junior, or senior year. Most likely senior year on the second pic.

EEE8E108 74B1 481A A01A DC1C27DAA91B

41599B53 B807 482D 989F 9ABAD94661FB

5A07CA76 A07E 49CA A94D B7404CB5DDED

He was born in shit third world country and immigrated to the US during High school where he would then dominate in Football, Basketball, and Track. He was the star Running back and amazing in Basketball, dunking by Sophmore year. Unfortunately though he had a tumor in his left leg which the doctor had to pull out nearing Junior year. As the procedure went, the doctor accidentally cut of the nerves in his leg, which then almost crippled him. He’s now left with 1/2 of the muscle in his left leg, completely ruining his chances of ever pursuing sports again. He had like 3 gfs but he didn’t really like them. At that point he was kinda depressed and shit went downhill from there, but in the end he married my mom and had 4 children so it turned out ok.

Guess what? He’s hapa!! And he did not become ER thank the fucking gods.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17918 and Hero of the Imperium
Over

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8608, Smoke Fanboy and Hueless
Hell will break lose after you guys nut over the appeal of my Dad. Massive JB appeal boyos, if only he was born 20 years later, he would have been a tik tok famous Chad slayer. Over if you never had a dad like this.

He was:
6’0
165-170lbs
Dark hair
Dark eyes

These pics were either sophomore, junior, or senior year. Most likely senior year on the second pic.

View attachment 1796353
View attachment 1796354
View attachment 1796355

He was born in shit third world country and immigrated to the US during High school where he would then dominate in Football, Basketball, and Track. He was the star Running back and amazing in Basketball, dunking by Sophmore year. Unfortunately though he had a tumor in his left leg which the doctor had to pull out nearing Junior year. As the procedure went, the doctor accidentally cut of the nerves in his leg, which then almost crippled him. He’s now left with 1/2 of the muscle in his left leg, completely ruining his chances of ever pursuing sports again. He had like 3 gfs but he didn’t really like them. At that point he was kinda depressed and shit went downhill from there, but in the end he married my mom and had 4 children so it turned out ok.

Was looking for the LTN option

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19551, IThinkImAboutToROPE and Deleted member 16369
are you 3/4 white?

Narrow mouth and brachy skull

Was looking for the LTN option
He’s at least MTN, that’s why I did not put LTN. He also mogs the other dudes in the pics, unless you think everyone else was sub5 which defeats the very definition of Normie. However, someone I think would truly impress you by your standards, my Grandpa. He’s 6’2, with Blue hunter eyes, dark hair, and basically Hernan Drago pheno. I only have couple photos of his younger self that I saw only a few times, so my memory is jaded but I’ll try to get a hold of the photos and show you.

Mid tier normie at best

He'd be a laughing stock on tiktok

• +1
Reactions: Smoke Fanboy
looks like loox and andrew tate morphed

I MOG him my sqaut is 220kg my bench 150kg deadlift 250kg at 88kg 11% body fat I’m 6f2, white, with HTN face pushing chadlite ITS OVER FOR YOUR DAD

• Love it
Reactions: IThinkImAboutToROPE
Even my old man mogs this chinklet to the suicide despite his enormous kike tier abomination nose

• +1
jfl at flexing your dad on this site , a normie one too with irrelevant ass facts, lemme guess he can kick everyone else’s dads ass too ?

• +1

He was:
6’0
165-170lbs
Dark hair
Dark eyes

View attachment 1796353
View attachment 1796354
View attachment 1796355

Thank you my dear son.
I’m honored you would think so highly of me.

• Love it

Users who are viewing this thread

Back