Sphinx
Loan to get LL, Bimax.

Modelling to pay loan.

:lul:

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Yoyo2233, CursedOne, Deleted member 7776 and 5 others
Lmao, you still need custom implants after bimax to have a model like face, and because of stress from loan you are gonna get bald and not be able to model.

Over for you OP

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4430, CursedOne, Deleted member 7776 and 1 other person
>thinking ur gonna be a model after 2 surgeries

:lul: :lul: :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430, Deleted member 7240, Deleted member 7776 and 1 other person
Lmao, you still need custom implants after bimax to have a model like face, and because of stress from loan you are gonna get bald and not be able to model.

Over for you OP

Fucking my DHT will save my scalp.

are you aware that this shit will cost you well over 60-70k and recovery will take at least 2 years?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430, Deleted member 7240, Deleted member 7776 and 2 others
unironically crypto is best bet for making money, although risk/reward is high.

you are aware that this shit will cost you well over 60-70k and recovery will take at least 2 years?

Not true, you can safely do a 8cm femur lenghtening and the recovery will be around 7 months to walk again. Also you can get the femur lenghtening with a good russian surgeon using decent internal LL methods for 30K.

Not true, you can safely do a 8cm femur lenghtening and the recovery will be around 7 months to walk again. Also you can get the femur lenghtening with a good russian surgeon using decent internal LL methods for 30K.
link me russian doctors who do internal femurs

i'd say around one year if you do 8cm femur + recovering from bimax will take a while... i wouldnt say less than 1.5 years for both procedures if there are no complications

but im interested in russian doctors who do internal femurs, as far as i know russia is decent only for extrenal tibias

• +1
Reactions: Slyfex8
unironically crypto is best bet for making money, although risk/reward is high.

The modelling thing to pay the loan was mostly a joke. We should avoid as much as possible to get loan tbh, but when you are really going to commit suicide and you want your surgeries before 20 the loan could be the only solution for some people.

• +1
Reactions: needsolution and Warlow
link me russian doctors who do internal femurs

i'd say around one year if you do 8cm femur + recovering from bimax will take a while... i wouldnt say less than 1.5 years for both procedures if there are no complications

but im interested in russian doctors who do internal femurs, as far as i know russia is decent only for extrenal tibias

It's Dr. Milorad Mitkovic in serbia afaik.

• +1
Reactions: needsolution
lollololololol you cant get internal for 30k, have fun with the ilizarov method :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7240, needsolution and CursedOne
It's Dr. Milorad Mitkovic in serbia afaik.

are there some diaries with Mitkovic? it seems he is not so relevant... anyways i see it is LL new forum, i remember i used to lurk makemetaller.org in past.
still 30k euros = 35k usd
including all expenses such like traveling, food etc it will cost you like i said 60k usd for both procedures at least

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Slyfex8 and Deleted member 7776
are there some diaries with Mitkovic? it seems he is not so relevant... anyways i see it is LL new forum, i remember i used to lurk makemetaller.org in past.
still 30k euros = 35k usd
including all expenses such like traveling, food etc it will cost you like i said around 60k usd for both procedures at least

Yeah I was thinking in euros because I'm used to it.

Hopital stay in his clinic seems to be 500euro per months, could be worse, also life in russia is rather cheap it seems.

Yeah I agree this surgeon lack of diaries, it's a popular surgeon on the forum, but not so much seems to have really did something with him that they reported.

More research are needed I agree. It would still WAY cheaper than Palley tbh...

• +1
Yeah I was thinking in euros because I'm used to it.

Hopital stay in his clinic seems to be 500euro per months, could be worse, also life in russia is rather cheap it seems.

Yeah I agree this surgeon lack of diaries, it's a popular surgeon on the forum, but not so much seems to have really did something with him that they reported.

More research are needed I agree. It would still WAY cheaper than Palley tbh...
good luck anyways. didnt mean to put you down or ruin your dreams, all i wanted to make you realize that setting too big expecations isnt good and you should always have "plan B"... be careful on everything, make a lot research, consider every option, plan your budget, try to make expenses as small as its possible and do it

cant view this link now, im using tor browser and my ip is banned idk why

• +1
Reactions: Slyfex8
good luck anyways. didnt mean to put you down or ruin your dreams, all i wanted to make you realize that setting too big expecations isnt good and you should always have "plan B"... be careful on everything, make a lot research, consider every option, plan your budget, try to make expenses as small as its possible and do it

LL is my ultimate last solution, I will try to avoid it as much as possible.

• +1