Rate my pre summer look

People will say you aren't big enough/lean enough and look natty, to me your body is achievable natty

But it looks great and has good appeal for sure for most women

• +1
Reactions: nikeair270
People will say you aren't big enough/lean enough and look natty, to me your body is achievable natty

But it looks great and has good appeal for sure for most women
In my case that is not achievable natty.
Btw low dose of test and primo get the job done

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101
i add another point on young girl:
It’s better to be too much for some but really impress some other than to be ok for everyone ( when I was 75/78 my body should be considered ok for everyone but no girls give me the same IOIs I m receiving now )
you'll sure impress everybody if you walk around a beach shirtless good job but put the glasses down otherwise you look like Terminator

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101
R
Psl is still important especially if you have severe failo. I get rated 1 psl + when I edit my ugly nose.
Right, obviously it has a decent correlation with appeal but I'm saying appeal is what actually matters so why even look at something that is correlated with it versus the quality itself

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19576
Appeal is just how much women like you. Women are repulsed by De Poot, they don't care about his PSL look. All that matters is how much women are actually attracted to someone and that is appeal. Some 5/10 motorcycle guy with tattoos and a beard and an overly masculine look will do much better than a weird looking 6 PSL guy because the motorcycle guy has actual appeal to women.
Can confirm.