• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Narcissusmaxxing, Mog3D and Gonthar
Idk like mtn- htn

• +1
Reactions: chadintraining
I can tell your curry by your retarded lips and goblin ears

I can tell your curry by your retarded lips and goblin ears
Mogs me still better coloring than me jfl, imagine I had his coloring along with my eye area I would be minimum chadpreetlite ngl

• JFL
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL
Mtn - htn, prolly can pull most curry bitches cant pull average white and noodle

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger
Mtn - htn, prolly can pull most curry bitches cant pull average white and noodle
Literally used to bag white bitches like nothing what does this have to do with Indians makes no sense and what htn out of 10

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24770
Literally used to bag white bitches like nothing what does this have to do with Indians makes no sense and what htn out of 10
u look decent dude they’re jealous of Indians that get more girls than them that’s all and u shouldn’t worry cuz ur not even Indian anyway. but yeah your height helps a lot, u should definitely not struggle with women

• +1
Reactions: bigghabiby
u look decent dude they’re jealous of Indians that get more girls than them that’s all and u shouldn’t worry cuz ur not even Indian anyway. but yeah your height helps a lot, u should definitely not struggle with women
What’s like the rating out of 10 for each rank like mtn and htn

What’s like the rating out of 10 for each rank like mtn and htn
Mtn- 5/10 average guy in the west
Htn- 6/10 quite a decent looking guy like well above average looking
Chadlite- 7/10 rare and they’re usually the best looking guy at your school, work etc.
That’s just face, your smv is higher than just your face because good height broski if you are actually 6’3 u should be fine u don’t need this forum

Mtn- 5/10 average guy in the west
Htn- 6/10 quite a decent looking guy like well above average looking
Chadlite- 7/10 rare and they’re usually the best looking guy at your school, work etc.
That’s just face, your smv is higher than just your face because good height broski if you are actually 6’3 u should be fine u don’t need this forum
I’m just trying improve my facial aesthetics as well so do you reckon I can reach Chad because I reckon I got good structure

I’m just trying improve my facial aesthetics as well so do you reckon I can reach Chad because I reckon I got good structure
Most people just cannot be chad tier to be honest and don’t need to be, Chadlite is when dating gets easy to be honest because real Chadlite are rare too. And sure dm me more pictures that are rateable can’t tell too much from one pic

Most people just cannot be chad tier to be honest and don’t need to be, Chadlite is when dating gets easy to be honest because real Chadlite are rare too. And sure dm me more pictures that are rateable can’t tell too much from one pic
How do I dm

im not saying ur not 6'3 but in that pic u look 5'11 IMO lol
Just take my word gang I don’t know how else I can show you without providing a pic

• +1
Reactions: soover4me
U was 6”2?

It’s me

• JFL
Reactions: Mog3D
u look good low htn