Rate my prime look

sensen

sensen

Sphinx
This was probably my best overall look. Around 19, before hairloss, before eyebrow loss, before toothloss, before soul loss. :feelswhy:

Attachments

• 11701051_955794497812277_6029855282406596142_n.jpg
    11701051_955794497812277_6029855282406596142_n.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 288
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9568, itorroella9, Deleted member 6217 and 6 others
crackhead chad

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Britishlooksmaxxer, EverythingMattersCel, Michael Myers and 16 others
This was probably my best overall look. Around 19, before hairloss, before eyebrow loss, before toothloss, before soul loss. :feelswhy:
Do you have decension pics?

6.9/10 if you shaved, didn’t have a nose piercing and died your hair black you could have entered the 7/10+ realm of the chadlite

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13994 and sensen
Not common to lose eyebrows that early. Do you know what caused it?
I assume nutrition and vitamin deficiencies. I'm getting on supplementation and starting to eat better again, so im hoping that helps.

• +1
Reactions: SOS-Sonic and Deleted member 10987
6.9/10 if you shaved, didn’t have a nose piercing and died your hair black you could have entered the 7/10+ realm of the chadlite
I had black hair once, i think it looked retarded.

Attachments

• 414131_2209604539692_392424232_o.png
    414131_2209604539692_392424232_o.png
    842.1 KB · Views: 193
  • 429394_324242514300815_388527378_n.jpg
    429394_324242514300815_388527378_n.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 182
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 10987 and sensen
how old are you now op?

you looked good my friend you descended sadly. men age like milk tbh its over

Nah, i'll be alright. Dental work and hairline need sorted, but I think beyond that it's just about staying consistent in the gym and I'll be okay. Maybe it's a cope, but I don't feel I've fell very hard.

• +1
Reactions: Lmao and .👽.
skin quality is kinda bad

and gay ass styling

a bit over average

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13994
I have hella bones. Bones carry a man. Bones are overpowered as fuck in attraction. My avy is me like a month ago. I shouldn't still look that good, but I do.. because bonies.

Nah, i'll be alright. Dental work and hairline need sorted, but I think beyond that it's just about staying consistent in the gym and I'll be okay. Maybe it's a cope, but I don't feel I've fell very hard.
yes u r alright. but i mean in comparison. looked better before:y'all:

it was 2011 retard. No one had good styling.
earrings and nose pircing gay ass nigger

only works if you are vinnie hacker or justin bieber

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13994 and Deleted member 12669
earrings and nose pircing gay ass nigger

only works if you are vinnie hacker or justin bieber
massive retard cope. I don't have nose ring anymore but all the girls I fucked, including the one to my left in picture, liked it.

Why eyebrow loss?

massive retard cope. I don't have nose ring anymore but all the girls I fucked, including the one to my left in picture, liked it.
no one cares what subhuman white girls think

Crackhead chadlite

Nice chin

• Love it
Reactions: sensen
I wasn't even crackheadsize here. What is crackhead about me in general? Is it because bones or
crackhead pheno bro

crackhead pheno bro
I just dont understand what Crackhead pheno consists of.

Everyone always crying about not being able to lose face fat or have bones, I have low face fat and bones and I'm a crackhead now lmao

192700513 4269889749736052 6539627756337567827 n

So that is you now?

I assume nutrition and vitamin deficiencies. I'm getting on supplementation and starting to eat better again, so im hoping that helps.
Minoxidil works great as well if you use it long term.

Minoxidil works great as well if you use it long term.
I don't wanna deal with sides. I try to be as natural as possible with everything.

• +1
Reactions: SOS-Sonic
meth head in a church?

• JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro
I just dont understand what Crackhead pheno consists of.

Everyone always crying about not being able to lose face fat or have bones, I have low face fat and bones and I'm a crackhead now lmao
Mf pheno is not about your bones. Your soft features, thinning blonde cuck hair, eye area, facial expression + the beanie and nose piercing make you look like a crackhead.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13994
Do you have any thinning or receding still since you are on minoxdil?
There was a shed at first, but now I am getting consistent regrowth. I'm on way more than minoxidil though, such as RU58841 and finasteride.

• +1
Reactions: Phillybeard1996
I don't wanna deal with sides. I try to be as natural as possible with everything.
Fair enough, but the side effects are usually blow out of proportion on the internet.

Fair enough, but the side effects are usually blow out of proportion on the internet.
I'm trying to get my confidence back, maybe once I do, I will feel less worried about it. I know my head is going bald too tbh

I'm trying to get my confidence back, maybe once I do, I will feel less worried about it. I know my head is going bald too tbh
Get on on finasteride as well then. "getting my confidence back" when you are half bald is a somewhat forlorn endeavor.

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88
Get on on finasteride as well then. "getting my confidence back" when you are half bald is a somewhat forlorn endeavor.
getting on fin right now would probably ruin me. I'll think about that down the road. Plan on getting ht at some point anyway. If it gets too bad before, i have no issue rockin a system for a couple years

Hormones probably fucked up. Need to get everything straightened out first, that's my point. I'll probably have sides. Also I want to have hardons.

How do all these good-looking guys end up here?

it was 2011 retard. No one had good styling.
is newone a troll, i genuinely cant believe someone can be that antisocial and non nt, and deluded to the point of narcissism

• +1
is newone a troll, i genuinely cant believe someone can be that antisocial and non nt, and deluded to the point of narcissism
Angry Turkish dog who follows me yapping

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13945
hes so ugly tho i dont get how he has ego??
I don't think I've seen his pics, he's probably lucky that I haven't or else id be caging hard

I don't think I've seen his pics, he's probably lucky that I haven't or else id be caging hard
bro his philtrum is longer than his dick no joke

• JFL