Rate my profile.PSL experts only ! Its over ?

L

Laflame90201

Zephir
Its Ba 4C4DDA72 7D10 436A 8BA9 33D5BAECA0C2 d ?

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne
Looks like you have underbite or is jutting

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers, Mr.cope, Deleted member 7125 and 1 other person
Jaw looks a little downward grown

pretty good

• +1
Reactions: Sikkunt23 and Gunna
you look like well fed in childhood inceleto

• JFL
Reactions: wasted and Gunna
looks like gigachad

Profile Calculus = PSL 5.467818900001

• Hmm...
Reactions: xefo
Good Eye area and Maxilla forwardness Bad skin and Jaw angle

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6191 and eyearea
It’s not bad but not good either

What do you look like from the fromt

• +1
Reactions: Laflame90201
That's half of how you look, where is the other half (face picture)? because you might have a horse face. or the other side is burnt like batman vilain.

That's half of how you look, where is the other half (face picture)? because you might have a horse face. or the other side is burnt like batman vilain.
Read the title.I was asking for a profile rating bro.Not a full face

Attachments

• 7D73D336-3BDC-4DC5-87AC-245856F473EF.png
    7D73D336-3BDC-4DC5-87AC-245856F473EF.png
    339.9 KB · Views: 146
Not the best one but still.What do you think

check it out.What do you think
good, compact mid-face nice eyes area, is the nose crocked or just lens distortion, what's the height?

good front mirin your eyebrows

Yeah it’s crooked(mma practicing) I’m 5 11.5
Well you can lie about your height and say it's 6ft, and you can go for a rhinoplasty, you have good brows, but unfortunately they're slightly higher than they should be. Deep set eyes is sexual dimporphism trait. But you can still be a chadlite if you look max your nose.

good, compact mid-face nice eyes area, is the nose crocked or just lens distortion, what's the height?
dude i fucking hate u so much, every time i see you post I want to smash your skull through the fucking monitor, you have managed to piss me off without ever even coming to contact with me just by how you type.

• +1
Reactions: xefo, buflek and Deleted member 6191
And your skin, you have to get rid of those pimps, they're repulsive. Nobody want to kiss pimps eva.

dude i fucking hate u so much, every time i see you post I want to smash your skull through the fucking monitor, you have managed to piss me off without ever even coming to contact with me just by how you type.
Do you have autism?

Chill man , he s alright.

• JFL
Reactions: St. BlackOps2Cel
Compare to mines its really good 7 i say profile is a failo for a lot of people not you

PSL experts

PSL experts bro

Looks good no "serious" falios except acne. You may have some smaller features that could be considered subpar from "Goodlooking" like your front-view nose and high brows but realistically you look good. Your front shot is great, only lacking in the cheek bones area. A lower body fat would likely fix that.

Side profile is also great. There is always room for improvement, but looks great overall.

Side profile IRL Rating is 7/10 (Acne not factored)
Front profile IRL Rating is 6.7/10
My ratings are not very accurate, but I don't think I'm that far off.

Looks good no "serious" falios except acne. You may have some smaller features that could be considered subpar from "Goodlooking" like your front-view nose and high brows but realistically you look good. Your front shot is great, only lacking in the cheek bones area. A lower body fat would likely fix that.

Side profile is also great. There is always room for improvement, but looks great overall.

Thanks

its above average dw

hes 7/10 front at least tbh

skincel,downwardgrowthcel,almostnoforwardgrowthcel, haircutcel, canttakeaproperpiccel

poor facial projection

• +1
Reactions: Germania
Mandible is fucked
Everything esle is above average except skin