rate and tell me if its over

Eyelashes and brows can fraud a lot you'd be surprised, you may need to do something for under eye support, you need to focus on rhino. Are you Russian?
would you say volufiline for under eye?

Lot of people on this forum tell me it’s over and i’m ugly so i’m unsure
- Pretty good eyeshape nice and sharp
- Good hair texture genes
- good eye color
- nice brows and could be even better thickened out
- somewhat good full lips
- nose a bit shit but its not that bad when u lean down it wont be that crazy plus everyone whos kinda black always have a weird nose it dont matter atp yall get a free pass (bluepill fuel)
- ur zygos look kinda good
- i can kinda see ur jaw and some potential hollow cheeks when u lean down
- lashes aint bad
- no crazy
- clear skin

- good eye color
- nose a bit shit but its not that bad when u lean down it wont be that crazy plus everyone whos kinda black always have a weird nose it dont matter atp yall get a free pass (bluepill fuel)
- lashes aint bad
- no crazy
- clear skin
no crazy philtrum* or weird eye separation or any rly huge flaw

• +1
Reactions: nword49
Lazarbeam lookin ahh

Attachments

• 1716615103813.png
    1716615103813.png
    101.8 KB · Views: 0
  • 1716615124790.png
    1716615124790.png
    101.8 KB · Views: 0
- good eye color
- lashes aint bad
- no crazy
- clear skin
Lighting is fraudulent to make my eyebrows appear darker and more thick than they actually are, and hollow cheeks. My skin texture is dogshit. But everything else is accurate, also at like 30% bf in this picture so yeah obviously my nose is going to appear fat

Very bad situation.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: noodlelover, HTN_Mentalcel and nword49
  • JFL
Reactions: letitsnow_
Lighting is fraudulent to make my eyebrows appear darker and more thick than they actually are, and hollow cheeks. My skin texture is dogshit. But everything else is accurate, also at like 30% bf in this picture so yeah obviously my nose is going to appear fat
dont matter brows are easy to fraud and lookmaxx u can literally glue fake realistic ones irl jfl and no one will know as for the skin texture being dogshit ,everyone skin texture is bullshit in some lighting in that lighting it seems fine brodie stop thinking too much , also skin is an easy softmaxx either skin care routine or fraud with bb cream it dont matter , ur a good looking guy and anyone who said you're ugly are retarded, you, yourself dont know what u look like ur 30% body fat, people should only judge when the person is low body fat % for example 15 ,thats low and alright... But u look good leaning down will boost you a lot and you can be sexy as fuck now listen

first thing u wanna do is fix that sorry ass haircut, u look like ur 17 or smth , girls at ur age cares about eye area+hair the most so focus on these 2 i would also suggest u make ur lips redder when u lean down broooooo u have so much potential i could yap for hrs

• +1
Did u talk to false prophet jfl about this demon shit turning u into chad
Still not, have some looksmaxxes scheduled, if I don't ascend after that then blood rituals are the only thing left.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: MazoNitNit
dont matter brows are easy to fraud and lookmaxx u can literally glue fake realistic ones irl jfl and no one will know as for the skin texture being dogshit ,everyone skin texture is bullshit in some lighting in that lighting it seems fine brodie stop thinking too much , also skin is an easy softmaxx either skin care routine or fraud with bb cream it dont matter , ur a good looking guy and anyone who said you're ugly are retarded, you, yourself dont know what u look like ur 30% body fat, people should only judge when the person is low body fat % for example 15 ,thats low and alright... But u look good leaning down will boost you a lot and you can be sexy as fuck now listen

View attachment 2942467

first thing u wanna do is fix that sorry ass haircut, u look like ur 17 or smth , girls at ur age cares about eye area+hair the most so focus on these 2 i would also suggest u make ur lips redder when u lean down broooooo u have so much potential i could yap for hrs
Is my hair really that bad?

Still not, have some looksmaxxes schedulede, if I don't ascend after that then blood rituals are the only thing left.
jfl i seriously hope u ascend ur a funny guy and ur avi makes me laugh every time sad to see someone down like that

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel and Clown Show
Is my hair really that bad?
yeah it's disgusting tbh but its all good u can easily fix it do sum like noteJ it looks clean and high appeal rn u rocking pubes on top of ur head G

yeah it's disgusting tbh but its all good u can easily fix it do sum like noteJ it looks clean and high appeal rn u rocking pubes on top of ur head G
people compliment my hair all the time shit i was gaslighted into thinking it looked fine somebody needed to tell me this sooner thanks tho bro

• +1
Reactions: MazoNitNit
people compliment my hair all the time shit i was gaslighted into thinking it looked fine somebody needed to tell me this sooner thanks tho bro
Np i am honest with u , if u want pm me for other shit , ill let u know straight up

• +1
Okey to be honest nose is quandale dingle
Lips are bad
Midface is long. The eyes assymetry is not noticeable (for me at least)
Do smth with ur eyebrows, nose and lips and then giga chad mogger stacy slayer demon killer
for lips you think i should do filler? i also have an underbite so maybe thats why my lips are bad

If you get a haircut this will be you

brown eyes brown hair its over

People have already rated you.

I recommend getting your moles removed at least so that people are less mean to you at work and in public.

How often do you go to the gym? What foods do you usually eat?

jfl i seriously hope u ascend ur a funny guy and ur avi makes me laugh every time sad to see someone down like that
He's top 3 best users srs

People have already rated you.

I recommend getting your moles removed at least so that people are less mean to you at work and in public.

How often do you go to the gym? What foods do you usually eat?
yeah im planning to remove all moles from neck and face, the one on my cheek is like in my skin though and a dermatologist told me it will lead to a scar which could look even worse.

I plan on starting to hit the gym soon, and for foods i eat like shit.

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover
yeah im planning to remove all moles from neck and face, the one on my cheek is like in my skin though and a dermatologist told me it will lead to a scar which could look even worse.
(y)
I plan on starting to hit the gym soon, and for foods i eat like shit.
This is VERY good news. It means you have much more potential that I thought, and probably most people thought.

Nutrition effects every cell in our body, bone density and shape, skin color, acne, hair quality, so many subtle things that collectively make a huge difference in looks. The same goes for lifting regularly.

You have high potential. If you were already doing all the right things, then yah, I'd say it's over, but it's clearly not in your case since you haven't tried your potential.

• +1
im 193cm barefoot
then its definitely not over, you are not ugly just average it terms of facial aesthetics. One thing i noticed is you poor neck posture, probably is a good idea to fix that, makes you kinda look nerdy

• +1
Also as far as the scar from removing your cheek mole, I'd ask your dermatologist if she can do another procedure to fill it in after. If she says no, I'd check with a different dermatologist. Filling in craters in the skin with collagen should be within the skill set of a dermatologist but it will cost more money.

I'd remove it, and then have another procedure to get the crater filled in.

• +1
Looks like a neck assymetry that's why your head is tilted to a side. It's not over just now. Get a rhino leave bimax. Sleep properly you look tired and eyebrow max I thi k you're okay

• +1
id say get rhino and if u are very insecure about the jaw - bimax

buzz your head fix your posture and depending on height you got potential
my hairline is receding so i need a cut that covers my forehead unfortunately

musicmaxx

• Hmm...