Rate my PSL face + body

Troll6

5psl i guess

• JFL
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
  • JFL
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and Deleted member 3583
I was a late bloomer and stopped at 18 for some reason and most people stop at 18

I am not a chad at all but i don't claim to be something i am not

Good thing you stopped at 18. Sorry but IMO, anyone over 6'5 is a freak of nature.

I was a late bloomer and stopped at 18 for some reason and most people stop at 18

I am not a chad at all but i don't claim to be something i am not
I'm not saying I'm a chadlite. Most people claimed in my other thread that I'm between 5-6 psl getting a 5.5 average PSL so that would be near chadlite psl

• JFL
Good thing you stopped at 18. Sorry but IMO, anyone over 6'5 is a freak of nature.
I agree. I think 6'4 is the upper max for highly functional height.
I'm 17 and 6'5. I'm sweating profusely right now
Hope u stop growing tbh coz after 6'4 it's diminishing return.
I'm not saying I'm a chadlite. Most people claimed in my other thread that I'm between 5-6 psl getting a 5.5 average PSL so that would be near chadlite psl
Okay man i didn't mean to attack you or bring you down. I apologize if i made u feel bad.your face is decent and you have a nice body you can definately can get girls who are shorter than you.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3583

6'5 is functional in my experience
cocainecowboy and fuk seem to be happy with their heights above 6'5 I guess

• +1

Okay man i didn't mean to attack you or bring you down. I apologize if i made u feel bad.your face is decent and you have a nice body you can definately can get girls who are shorter than you.
I'm 170 cm, I know I'm a manlet. I don't feel bad because of your comments. I know my face is not model tier also

• +1
6'5 is functional in my experience
cocainecowboy and fuk seem to be happy with their heights above 6'5 I guess
It's just diminished return after 6'4 that's what i wanted to say. Nothing a 6'7 can experience a 6'4 wouldn't.
I'm 170 cm, I know I'm a manlet. I don't feel bad because of your comments. I know my face is not model tier also
Yeah man i was just messing with you you're good.

• +1
It's just diminished return after 6'4 that's what i wanted to say. Nothing a 6'7 can experience a 6'4 wouldn't.

Yeah man i was just messing with you you're good.
So then do you think that I'm 5 psl as you said in my previous thread?

You'd be surprised. Fake natties brain washed most people

Damn right. Lifting expectations are skewed, he could very well be roided. Source:been liftin for 3 years

• +1
Damn right. Lifting expectations are skewed, he could very well be roided. Source:been liftin for 3 years
I gave him the benefit of the doubt because he's 5'6.

wear lifts to 5.9

Still 5'6 is a toddler height. Do you understand how short it is ? Doesn't matter how much wider he gets he'll always look like a midget.
He still looks twice as big as you somehow.

• +1
Reactions: Doublex2J
Noticed a pattern that short stature will mark an insecurity for most males out there and that could contribute to some mechanisms behind vulnerable narcissism. It's a theory based on observation, so no actual double-blind RCT to back up my claim

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 4562, Effortless, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and 1 other person
Still 5'6 is a toddler height. Do you understand how short it is ? Doesn't matter how much wider he gets he'll always look like a midget.
TBH FIRST THING CAME GO MY IS, HE LOOKS LIKE A DWARF FROM WOW CLASSIC
Manletism predicts narcissism, apparently, should publish academic paper on it tbhngl
True.
I noticed something as well, again personal experience.
I noticed that tall people, If they have the some width to go with it, they tend to be quite chill and really nice people.

Last edited:
  • +1
Jfl at comparing 6'4 to 5'6 ofc he'll look bigger dumb fuck.
His skeletal frame is like twice of yours, I have seen your pics dude.

Why would you randomly pick up a fight with someone out of the blue anyway? Had a stroke reading through that convo.

• JFL
Reactions: Effortless
His skeletal frame is like twice of yours, I have seen your pics dude.

Why would you randomly pick up a fight with someone out of the blue anyway? Had a stroke reading through that convo.
Why are you always on my tail subhuman rat ? Again stupid fuck 6'4 and 5'6 you 2 digit iq imbecile ofc he'll look way bigger and i'll knock him the fuck out easily. You really don't understand dimensions and heights do you dumb dog ? Go do something else you illiterate fuck and leave my side dog.

• JFL
Reactions: عبد الرحمن and Effortless
Mirin body man, what are your lifts and can you share training program?💪

you actually above average looking (dependant on height also). high tier normie at minimum, likely even Chadlite among certain ethinicity women.

• +1
Reactions: tylerhunter97
Why are you always on my tail subhuman rat ? Again stupid fuck 6'4 and 5'6 you 2 digit iq imbecile ofc he'll look way bigger and i'll knock him the fuck out easily. You really don't understand dimensions and heights do you dumb dog ? Go do something else you illiterate fuck and leave my side dog.
You always show ludicrous signs of insecurity, that's why it's so funny to tease you.
You spend 3 pages trying every single way by the book to express how superior you are and your need to beat him up for no reason, all because you're intimidated by him.

Lol. That's the embodiment of the barking dog meme.

• JFL
You always show ludicrous signs of insecurity, that's why it's so funny to tease you.
You spend 3 pages trying every single way by the book to express how superior you are and your need to beat him up for no reason, all because you're intimidated by him.

Lol. That's the embodiment of the barking dog meme.
Again cuck none of your business. Go do something else why are you following me like a dog.

• JFL
How long have you been lifting? Are you using roids or natty?

To be fair, I am Portuguese and been to Spain several times and people are quite short,he is average height there
I am 1.70-1.71 cm, but also this man has envy

You look decent shirtless, however pretty bad shoulder-waist ratio
I wouldn't get bigger than that with your height or you will look gross, lean a lil bit more and u would be fine.

But yes, sadly you are short.
Being tall and decent amount of muscle make a average face dude, slay like a motherfucker

Face its ok

Your height is a major detractor. I suggest you stop posting here because it will end up backfiring on you. You're going to attract a lot of hate.

2 PSL

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
His height is probably OK relative to his country

I caged at "compressed" for some reason lol
No it is not, I live in Spain and under 170 = invisible for relationships, casual sex maybe, maybe, but almost invisible.

5'6 is death sentence too, alwo OP looks latino, which can be and advantage with fellow latina but for sure disadvantage with spanish girls.
Normal height my ass.
I am Spanish and 6'2 and I have friends taller LMFAO what a cope

• +1
No it is not, I live in Spain and under 170 = invisible for relationships, casual sex maybe, maybe, but almost invisible.

5'6 is death sentence too, alwo OP looks latino, which can be and advantage with fellow latina but for sure disadvantage with spanish girls.

Damn the heightpill is so brutal especially since it's quantitative

Mido 1.70-1.71

Narcy af. If you had a normal height for a human being you would be average.