Rate my reddit karma

D

Deleted member 14693

Emerald
Joined
Jul 26, 2021
Posts
36,563
Reputation
65,158
You mirin?
1674596355683

699.png
cover2.jpg
 
  • JFL
Reactions: ascension, Deleted member 23017, Elvisandreaa and 3 others
you can get 10x more than that for making one cringey cat joke
 
r/Unpopularopinion be like "I'm gonna get a lot of heat for this but the radical right and the radical left are both bad"

+30,000 upvotes
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25713, Deleted member 23359, gribsufer1 and 4 others
Gaining karma is easy af, just post stolen memes on different subreddits. I had 30k karma before but got banned for bullying reddit soyboys and feminists.
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Meteor21
i had an account with 150k
 
I have -10 jfl
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25713 and ifyouwannabemylover

Similar threads

LowInhibNoSMV
Replies
0
Views
8
LowInhibNoSMV
LowInhibNoSMV
ImIsaac
Replies
17
Views
72
sensetivefoidgraper
sensetivefoidgraper
146cmsubhuman
Replies
5
Views
32
Nocturnal
Nocturnal
Harlem_Spartan
Replies
0
Views
30
Harlem_Spartan
Harlem_Spartan
Vincent Freeman
Replies
1
Views
49
Mansur
Mansur

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top