Rate my roiding stack! (ROIDCELS GTFIH!!)

• +1
Reactions: WishIwasChico
Probs not on just 250mg of test e ngl you can’t have the best of both worlds jfl
Cap bro i look like this on 100mg:
IMG 6749

• JFL
Reactions: WishIwasChico and socialcel
aight aight

would i need higher dose of test e for it or stack more compounds on top?
Idk bouncer physique is ambiguous. If you mean like big big like a bouncer then you’ll need more test is really good but it’s not magic and everything takes time. Plus you are 6’3 so it’ll take longer to look ‘big’ than someone who is 5’5 like @the BULL

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL and socialcel
@WishIwasChico @PROMETHEUS this is what i was thinking too. If around week 8-10 the results aren’t as great as I want them to be I could just up it to 500 a week, no?

It would take around 4 weeks for the additional 250mg to fully saturate your body, which means your cycle is almost finished

Either do 250mg all the way through or do 500mg

I agree with @kebab that you could take a cautious approach

I personally started my first cycle this month and chose to do the standard 500mg Test since I'm already risking gyno, hairloss, fetility & shor-term cognitive issues, so why in the world would I risk all that just to double my T? I want every ounce of muscle possible.

But the main thing is that you now have enough data to make an informed decision.

Thread closed.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature, socialcel, kebab and 1 other person
Idk bouncer physique is ambiguous. If you mean like big big like a bouncer then you’ll need more rest is really good but it’s not magic and everything takes time. Plus you are 6’3 so it’ll take longer to look ‘big’ than someone who is 5’5 like @the BULL
Fuck off Bro can't wait when you meet me and get heightmogged lol

• JFL
Reactions: socialcel and WishIwasChico
Just 250 test e? Are you kidding me?
Do at least 500 test and add at least 20 mg dbol/tbol if you want to bulk. On 250 of test you will hardly notice changes

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature and socialcel
Fuck off Bro can't wait when you meet me and get heightmogged lol
You will hear boss music suddenly in Sicily and see people running and screaming. Then in the distant you will see a 6’1 ripped to the bone on Jew chemicals charging at you

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL and kebab
  • Love it
Idk bouncer physique is ambiguous. If you mean like big big like a bouncer then you’ll need more rest is really good but it’s not magic and everything takes time.
Like Tristan Tate physique would be ideal for me, I think he’s also same height as I am and around 110kg. Obviously don’t expect to put on 30kg of muscle lol, but u reckon I could reach 100, given I do 500 test?

Also, does doing more test make pct harder?

• +1
Reactions: kebab
Waste of money, only thing you're gaining is health degeneration and messages from BBC bulls on facebook..

• JFL
Reactions: WishIwasChico and kebab
Just 250 test e? Are you kidding me?
Do at least 500 test and add at least 20 mg dbol/tbol if you want to bulk. On 250 of test you will hardly notice changes
isn’t 20 weeks too long to run 500? srs

Like Tristan Tate physique would be ideal for me, I think he’s also same height as I am and around 110kg. Obviously don’t expect to put on 30kg of muscle lol, but u reckon I could reach 100, given I do 500 test?

Bro Tristans fat :lul:

Hi facial bone just happens to hide it well since he carries little fat on his face

Andrew's leanness at Tristian's size would be God mode

• Woah
Reactions: socialcel
Waste of money, only thing you're gaining is health degeneration and messages from BBC bulls on facebook..
no cause i’ll be 192cm mountain if everything goes as planned.

basically the male equivalent of this body wise:
IMG 9589

• Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: kebab and WishIwasChico
  • Woah
Reactions: kebab, WishIwasChico and socialcel
Bro Tristans fat :lul:

Hi facial bone just happens to hide it well since he carries little fat on his face

Andrew's leanness at Tristian's size would be God mode
Lol I guess. Tbh even if get to andrew tate’s size, which I’m “only” 10-12kg of muscle from I’d be happy af with the results

Don’t ask a schizo like me about pct I just blast and cruise

• JFL
Reactions: coispet, kebab and socialcel
I'm doing 24 weeks on 500mg
24 weeks is too long bro unless you upper your dosage after like 18 weeks. There’s a reason people cycle. I’d use an oral from week 18-24 like dbol to keep gains going

• Hmm...
My cycle is:

week 1-18 1g test c

Week 1-6 dbol 60mg

Week 12-18 dbol 60mg

24 weeks is too long bro unless you upper your dosage after like 18 weeks. There’s a reason people cycle. I’d use an oral from week 18-24 like dbol to keep gains going

Certainly not the ideal length for health but also not absolutely dangerous given good bloodworks

Many people stay on that dosage+tren etc all year round if bloodwork looks good

• +1
Certainly not the ideal length for health but also not absolutely dangerous given good bloodworks

Many people stay on that dosage+tren etc all year round if bloodwork looks good
Ye they do a lot of people take dbol year round too jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PROMETHEUS and socialcel
so u plan on staying on forever?

No, eww.

I'll use minimal HCG throughout (500 iu or less to minimise hcg risks like gyno) so I can hop off smoothly later this year and not have to be stuck on TRT for life

I plan on doing a 24 week cycle annually

• +1
Then just stay on jfl

Not ideal

Being natural for a few months of the year is important

Staying on for years is how some people end up fucking up their natural hormones permanently

When I said annually, I meant until i reached my ideal physique

• +1
Not ideal

Being natural for a few months is important

Staying on for years is how some people end up fucking up their natural hormones permanently

When I said annually, I meant until i reached my ideal physique
Bro if you plan on cycling again just stay on constantly cycling like that is not ideal bro tbh why do it?

• +1
Reactions: socialcel and PROMETHEUS
Bro if you plan on cycling again just stay on constantly cycling like that is not ideal bro tbh why do it?

Hmm, hadn't thought of that.

You think one full year might be better than cycling over 2-3 years?

• +1
Hmm, hadn't thought of that.

You think one full year might be better than cycling over 2-3 years?
It’s upto you I personally plan on doing three cycles blast and cruising to get really big then come off for a long time.

It’s a risk but I think I can restore my test levels and should be ok if not idk

I just don’t like the thought of doing one cycle then pcting it’s brutal aldoing that to me jfl

It’s upto you I personally plan on doing three cycles blast and cruising to get really big then come off for a long time.

It’s a risk but I think I can restore my test levels and should be ok if not idk

What's your on and off dosage. (Including hcg dosage)

• +1
What's your on and off dosage. (Including hcg dosage)
I do a low cruise dose of like 150mg a week and on like 600-1g of test and an oral and hcg 250iu eod

• +1
@WishIwasChico can you pm me your workout split btw. i plan on spamming shoulders+back but not rlly sure on what else to do

• +1
Coming off your blast is brutal even on a cruise I felt like shit coming off completely legit scares me

• +1
  • JFL
I do a low cruise dose of like 150mg a week and on like 600-1g of test and an oral and hcg 250iu eod

I'll actually consider blasting and cruising now since I literally just have a specific physique goal that I'm happy to just reach and never take steds again (Probably achievable within 15 months)

Regarding HCG, it has equal, if not worse, sides than Test IMO

I take test daily to minimise sides but fucking HCG will give you gyno just bcoz of the e2 elevation which means now AI will be needed to combat the HCG sides

How are you finding 1g of HCG weekly?

I'm thinking 500mg max just to keep balls juicy