Rate my selfies from 2019

this is what balkan genetic recom looks like

• +1
Reactions: reptiles
no drugs, just crackhead pheno but everything else 100% cheers bro
getting a HT and improving ur collagen with retin a should be ur priority

getting a HT and improving ur collagen with retin a should be ur priority
I dont know shit about collagen but an attractive LA foid once told me she's jealous of my collagen, and started pullign my face. Didn't bother asking her wtf she was talking about though so idk. I'll def look into it. Hair transplant will for sure be done, I think I'm okay with what I have now if I start taking better care of myself, but I'm 27 and 30 is approaching fast so I gotta get my money right and ht is 100% happening

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8583
I dont know shit about collagen but an attractive LA foid once told me she's jealous of my collagen, and started pullign my face. Didn't bother asking her wtf she was talking about though so idk. I'll def look into it. Hair transplant will for sure be done, I think I'm okay with what I have now if I start taking better care of myself, but I'm 27 and 30 is approaching fast so I gotta get my money right and ht is 100% happening
yeah bro get on retin A its a cream that makes ur skin more firm and youthful looking. get on a skincare regimen cleaner -> sunscreen + moisturiser -> exfoliate to start with

No Balkan in history has looked this Northwest European

Florida Gay Bar regular attendant phenotype

• JFL
Reactions: sensen
But you're a chadlite good job!

• Love it
Imagine looking like a dwarf AND balding

@redhandsbluehands Please hit this guy with the Copus Maximus picture. ^

Imagine looking like a dwarf AND balding
Cooltext365802916678641
Cooltext365802958206069

• So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: ShineBright and sensen
Good lower third but not ideal eye area.

• +1
how do i fix eyes? just get over it?
honestly cant see them taht well. hood maxxing (fillers) would work pretty well i think

honestly cant see them taht well. hood maxxing (fillers) would work pretty well i think
id feel super gay with fillers unfortuantely

Attachments

• 19399643_1519888674736187_7442242672177835848_n.jpg
    19399643_1519888674736187_7442242672177835848_n.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 68
id feel super gay with fillers unfortuantely
u look high tie rnormie here tbh. you have big eyes, maybe squintmaxxing would work. also fillers would deff work for ur upper eye lid
btw get urself a nice white family while ur still young

u look like the guy who killed the dog of john wick

• +1
u look high tie rnormie here tbh. you have big eyes, maybe squintmaxxing would work. also fillers would deff work for ur upper eye lid
btw get urself a nice white family while ur still young
Yeah, I hate how big they are. Ill tag you in a post I made last night about how losing fat in my face ruined my upper eye and other parts of face.

Yeah, trying to have white family now but modern women are half way infertile anymore. Going to fertility clinic soon. Plan on spreading seed far and wide eventually.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090
Yeah, I hate how big they are. Ill tag you in a post I made last night about how losing fat in my face ruined my upper eye and other parts of face.

Yeah, trying to have white family now but modern women are half way infertile anymore. Going to fertility clinic soon. Plan on spreading seed far and wide eventually.
good idea, i want to do that as well. brazillian babies that are born from almost all white sperm donators

• Love it
Good face but Your style & facial hair are subpar tbh. Not a look I'd go for

Good face but Your style & facial hair are subpar tbh. Not a look I'd go for
facial hair is patchy and shit tier. I always shave it clean if I'm actually trying for a look.

Having a wide and vertically long chin is EVERYTHING. When i morph average/below average guys, i can let almost everyone ascend only by doing a masculine chin.

• +1
Having a wide and vertically long chin is EVERYTHING. When i morph average/below average guys, i can let almost everyone ascend only by doing a masculine chin.
You think I have that?

you looking like you be meth maxing

• +1
Reactions: rentfreegigachad
When you walk into a room? Do women throw their ovaries at you?

When you walk into a room? Do women throw their ovaries at you?
Fuuuuuuuck no. Not now at least, I have a lot of maxxing to do to get back to where I need to be. But in the past I always did pretty well with women. From age 18 to 22 or so, I did far better than I could ever hope to do at this point.

• +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore