Rate my Side (Maxilla)

L

lanylanylany

Iron
Hi could anyone here rate how forward/recessed is my maxilla? I know most of failos of my face, but i hate my side profile bcs of Chin and Nose (censored to focus on maxilla) so i have no knowledge about maxilla forward growth and have no idea if i have a good forward maxilla growth or bad and recessed maxilla forward growth. Can yall help ?

shameful bumo

Your maxilla is fine bro

• +1
Reactions: Boyoshutup
Kys

• Ugh..
Reactions: IndraBC
we need to know the rest of your side profile to determinate how projected is your maxilla faggot (but it looks like a normal development, not too projected, not too recessed)

cut your hair

• +1
Reactions: morbidlymorbid
Hi could anyone here rate how forward/recessed is my maxilla? I know most of failos of my face, but i hate my side profile bcs of Chin and Nose (censored to focus on maxilla) so i have no knowledge about maxilla forward growth and have no idea if i have a good forward maxilla growth or bad and recessed maxilla forward growth. Can yall help ?View attachment 2964762
You have moderately recessed maxilla and need lefort. Your zygo is behind your glabella which isn't that far forward and your maxilla as a whole looks VERY flat.

• Hmm...
Reactions: agoostis
You have moderately recessed maxilla and need lefort. Your zygo is behind your glabella which isn't that far forward and your maxilla as a whole looks VERY flat.
Thanks for advice but u r autistic retard and i dont need lefort

Thanks for advice but u r autistic retard and i dont need lefort
i thought that bc a bhai here told me not being super projected = recessed but idk if i believe him anymore

Hi could anyone here rate how forward/recessed is my maxilla? I know most of failos of my face, but i hate my side profile bcs of Chin and Nose (censored to focus on maxilla) so i have no knowledge about maxilla forward growth and have no idea if i have a good forward maxilla growth or bad and recessed maxilla forward growth. Can yall help ?View attachment 2964762
Its fine