Do i need rhino or is it completely over

• Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: alriodai and Ken
you look really good wym

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member and Deleted member 6128
Nose is fine. Are you French?

Your side is very well developed with a projected nose that is harmonized with your lowset browridge. Very similar nasoorbital profile as Vasiliy Stepanov.

• +1
Reactions: .🇹🇩.

Your side profile is fine bro the nose matters most from the front view for men tbh, Men don't need a cute nose from the side like women like to have for themselves. So if your nose looks good from the front view that's what matters most.

Your side profile is fine bro the nose matters most from the front view for men tbh, Men don't need a cute nose from the side like women like to have for themselves. So if your nose looks good from the front view that's what matters most.
might take a front photo too. My nose is pretty crooked from the front as well

might take a front photo too. My nose is pretty crooked from the front as well
Sometimes we see stuff that others don't see so you never know man. Looking in the mirror all the time and then looking at pictures taken of you on a regular camera can throw you off because you aren't used to seeing yourself that way so even little asymmetries can look major when nobody else notices.

Decent, forward grown + good pheno. From 17 - 20 your face will mature so just softmaxx. Don't get surgery right now.

Decent, forward grown + good pheno. From 17 - 20 your face will mature so just softmaxx. Don't get surgery right now.
Is it still possible for my jaw to get a little wider? Doesnt look ideal from the front

not bad tbh do a modern mullet and youre htn

17 looking like that.

Just softmax and get off the forum.

• +1
Reactions: Tasty17
HTN judging by skull shape.

For maturing you mean that bones become bigger? Would be lifefuel for me

You're definitely not mtn like you said. Definitely htn minimum borderline chadlite but Im not usre since I havnet seen your front. Also your seems just fine from the side why do you want rhino.

noses like that are not failo in men, they can look masculine and high class

Offbrand tom cruise

goodlooking bro just gymmaxx